Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and Rhonda sucked each other for several more minutes before Rhonda started cumming. She cried, "Oh fuck," and then moaned over and over as Julie continued sucking and licking her pussy. As soon as Rhonda's orgasm finished she eagerly moved her mouth back to Julie's pussy. Julie raised her head from Rhonda and Jim could again see Rhonda's juices all over her face. Julie closed her eyes and started softly repeating the word yes until she suddenly loudly called out as her body tensed from her own orgasm. Rhonda's hands held Julie's hips tightly as she continued to work her mouth at Julie's pussy both during and after Julie had orgasmed. Not too long after she finished cumming Julie climbed off Rhonda, helped her to her feet, and then softly kissed her on the lips before each woman returned to their seats. In the immediate afterglow of her orgasm Julie's body almost radiated a sexual heat that both Jim and seemingly Dana picked up on as they both stared at her wantonly as she moved back to her seat.

Only seven people now remained in the game and only five of them had any clothes left. After a few hands Nic was down to her bra and a matching black thong, Bob only had his shirt and his boxers remaining, Jim had only his boxers left on and they now sported a very large stain from his pre cum, and Lynn and Dana each were left with only their panties. When Dana had removed her bra Jim had watched as the group stared at her lovely tits and hard nipples. It turned him on to see others stare so wantonly at his wife and it turned him on even more that many of those staring were women. Finally someone who was already naked lost a hand and the group, especially Jim, eagerly waited to see what Dana would decide to do with Lisa.

Since she had sucked off Mark Lisa had been quietly sitting just watching the rest of the group. Jim was very excited to see what Dana would do with her small, tanned partner. Dana told Lisa to come over to her and then guided Lisa onto her lap. Lisa sat with her legs straddling Dana's waist as the two woman sat facing each other. Dana stared hungrily at Lisa before lowering her head and extending her tongue to Lisa's nipple. Dana used her tongue to tease Lisa's nipples until they had both hardened to small points. Lisa threw her head back and ran her fingers through Dana's hair and across her shoulders as Dana continued licking her nipples and small tits. Dana began licking the white heart shaped area on Lisa's breast and Jim almost groaned aloud because he had been thinking that is exactly what he would have wanted to do. After she had swirled her tongue all over Lisa's tits Dana moved back to her nipple, opened her mouth, and covered Lisa's nipple with it. Jim could tell by her cheeks that she was sucking on Lisa's nipples and also guessed that she was continuing to tease her with her tongue. Lisa moaned softly as Dana continued this for a while before moving to the other breast. Jim could have watched Dana sucking Lisa for hours and was a little disappointed when Dana removed her mouth from Lisa's tit and brought it up toward Lisa's mouth. They kissed softly and their lips parted slightly as their tongues darted back and forth into each other's mouths. With one last kiss Lisa stood up off of Dana's lap and moved back to her seat. Jim watched Dana as she stared at Lisa's ass as she walked away.

The next hand ended with Jill losing and Lynn winning and Lynn wasted little time in deciding what to do with Jill. Lynn walked over to where Jill sat and dropped to her knees in front of Jill's chair. Using her hands to guide Jill's hips Jill scooted to the edge of her chair and spread her legs wide. Lynn paused for a few moments and appeared to be enjoying the view of Jill before her with her legs spread and her wet pussy in clear view. Lynn ran her hands over Jill's stomach and upper legs before she dropped her head between the older woman's legs and began to suck her pussy. Jill groaned in reaction almost as soon as Lynn moved between her legs. From where he sat he could catch glimpses of Lynn's tongue darting back and forth across Jill's pussy. As she continued to lick and suck at Jill's wet pussy Jim watched Lynn's body move as she shifted her position to maximize her sucking on Jill.

He drank in the sight of Lynn's lean, muscular body and her small tits as she kept her face buried between Jill's legs. He then stared at Jill and watched her body as she wriggled and swayed from the teasing Lynn was giving her pussy. Jim alternated watching first one woman and then the other as Lynn kept sucking Jill. Finally he was drawn back to Jill's pussy when Jill began to groan more loudly and it was clear she was reaching her orgasm. He could see Lynn's tongue pull out of her pussy where it had been moving back and forth and slip up to her clit. Lynn's tongued danced quickly around and around Jill's clit and Jill immediately reacted by clenching her teeth and letting out a long, sustained groan as she started to cum. She bucked her hips up into Lynn's face and Lynn responded by moving away from her clit and shoving her tongue back and forth inside Jill's pussy. As Jill started to come down from her orgasm Lynn slipped her tongue out of Jill's now soaking wet pussy and began to lightly kiss and lick the folds of her pussy. Jill sat still and enjoyed her post orgasm teasing from Lynn and then she took Lynn's head in her hands and pulled the younger woman up to her. Jill brought Lynn's face up to hers and they immediately engaged in a deep kiss with their tongues slipping back and forth between them. As they parted their kiss Jill gave Lynn's ass a soft caress and squeeze before Lynn returned to her chair with her nipples now standing very erect from her small, athletic tits.

Lynn seemed distracted from her sucking of Jill and quickly lost the next hand. She stood to remove her panties and as she slid them off her legs Jim could clearly see the large wet spot that had soaked into them from her own pussy. On the next hand Dana lost and had to remove her last piece of clothes. Jim had eagerly been waiting for his as he wanted to see the other members of the group, particularly the women, stare at Dana's beautiful, naked body. Dana stood up and gave him a quick wink before she began to slowly pull her panties down. She really took her time removing her panties and it seemed to Jim that she was enjoying being the center of attention. She finally stepped out of her panties and then teasingly flipped them into Jim's lap where they landed in a bunch on top of the huge lump his cock was making in his boxers. Jim was not disappointed as he watched the eye's of the others as they scanned her body. He particularly noticed that Lisa seemed to be staring at her a little more openly than the rest as her eyes burned with lust.

The hands were moving quicker now with fewer people left in the game. Adding to that was the fact that the remaining players were far less focused on the game than they had been at the start so everyone took less time considering their options before playing. Bob lost the following hand and removed his shirt so he was left with only his boxers. On the next hand Jim lost, he had been so distracted by watching Dana and Lisa trade lusty glances at each other that he really hadn't been paying too much attention to his cards. He was a bit nervous about having to expose himself to the group but he was also relieved to finally be able to free his cock from his boxers. He often had to shift positions while watching the previous activities to keep his cock from being painfully bent or twisted as it strained to be free. He stood and slipped off his boxers and felt a surge of excitement pass through him as he noticed the eyes of the women, and a couple of the men, openly staring at his hard cock. He sat back down and began to wonder how he was finally going to be able to release the built up pressure in his cock and which of the remaining women he would do it with.

Jim won the next hand and was excited that Lisa was the loser. He now had his chance to make her do whatever he wanted. He thought about having Lisa suck his cock until he came in her mouth. The thought of Lisa with Mark's cock in her mouth as he came still was fresh in his mind. What he really wanted to do was throw Lisa down on the floor and fuck her until they were both screaming out as they came, but he wasn't sure if that was within the rules of the game. Jill had said they could do anything but still nobody had fucked yet, so he backed off from that idea. As these thoughts rapidly ran through his mind he stared lustily at Lisa and she stared back in horny anticipation. He ran his eyes down her body and drank in the vision of her tanned tits and tight body. As he got to her pussy he saw that she sat with her legs spread slightly and he could see the heavy wetness between her legs. He suddenly made his decision and moved over in front of her with his dick standing straight out in front of him.


He took her hand and had her stand up from the chair. He then led her to an open spot on the floor, laid her down on her back, and lowered his face to her pussy. She spread her legs wide as his tongue began exploring her pussy. He lay flat on his stomach and busily moved his tongue around and around her pussy as his face was quickly coated in her heavy juices. He teased her clit but stopped soon because he didn't want her to cum too quickly. He wanted to make sure he had enough time with her to fully explore her and to enjoy the scent and taste of her as she built up to her orgasm. He slipped his tongue down to her wet hole and teased her with the tip pretending he was going to shove his whole tongue into her but only letting the very tip part her pussy lips. His tongue then slipped below her pussy and he teased the skin between her ass and her pussy. He knew Dana loved this and was very sensitive in this area and from Lisa's moans and how she responded to him he guessed that she was the same way.

Lisa was now moaning in deep lusty tones as his tongue slipped easily over her pussy and back between her pussy and asshole. He couldn't resist and finally let his tongue dip even lower until he was licking her tight asshole. It was completely soaked from her pussy juices and he loved the feel of its rough tightness beneath the warmth and wetness of her juices. He licked her asshole as she spread her legs even wider for him. Finally he had had enough teasing and needed to feel her cum on his tongue. With one last swirl around her asshole causing a deep moan to escape from her he moved his tongue upward and immediately shoved it into her pussy as far as he could. Lisa gasped out, "Oh God," as he held his tongue as deeply as he could within her for a brief time before beginning to fuck her with it. He only fucked her with his tongue for a short time before Lisa again cried out, "Oh God!" She pulled his head into her pussy and he kept his tongue moving back and forth as she tensed and she started cumming. Her pussy twitched and jerked around his tongue and he finally slowed his fucking of her as she started to settle back down. He lingered at her pussy for a little while as she lay completely relaxed. Finally he pulled himself away from her and helped her back up to her feet. They kissed very quickly and made their way back to their chairs.

As he sat back down his cock was nearly aching from all the pressure that was built up and he thought about intentionally losing the next hand just so he could get off. Only three players were left in the game besides him - Nic, Dana, and Bob. Jim was excited at how the game had turned out as fucking Nic seemed like it would be amazing with how horny she seemed to be and fucking Dana with the group watching and after all they had just seen would also surely be hot. Unfortunately, he was dealt a good hand and couldn't find a way to either win or lose. Instead, Bob lost and he now had to remove his boxers. He did so and as he sat down Jim quickly looked at his naked body. For being a little older than he and Dana his body was still firm and in good shape. Nic lost the next hand and slipped out of her bra as Jim, Bob, and Dana all stared hungrily at her huge tits. In fact, the whole group stared with lust at Nic's tits, but as Jim, Bob, and Dana were the only ones that hadn't cum recently there was a particular urgency in their eyes. Nic stood for a moment after she tossed her bra aside and then said, "I just can't wait for this fucking game any longer." With that she hooked the thin straps on the sides of her thong and quickly removed them. She now stood naked in front of the group and watched as all the eye's ran over her flesh.

Jill started to deal the next hand saying, "Well, since you're all naked now it looks like things will finish up here pretty quickly." The four remaining players quickly played the hand with Bob winning and Dana losing. Bob immediately stood up as Dana stood up next to him. He kissed her wildly before saying, "Lay down." Dana moved to an open area of the floor and lay on her back. Bob quickly lowered himself over her and without saying anything more he directed his dick to her pussy and let it slip inside her. Bob groaned and Dana sighed as he quickly let his full length slide into her. Bob didn't hold still for long, however, and he began pumping his cock back and forth in her pussy. It looked like Bob was trying hard to hold his cum back as he continued fucking Dana. She had her own eyes closed and her hands on his hips as he thrust back and forth. Jim knew that Dana loved to feel his own hips slid back and forth in her hands as she felt his cock slid back and forth in her pussy and he now knew what that looked like. He stared at her large tits as they bounced up and down on her chest reacting to Bob's thrusts. Her nipples still stood hard and tight as their fuck picked up the pace. Dana's mouth opened in an O shape but she didn't make a sound. Jim had seen that face hundreds of times from over her. Bob had opened his eyes and apparently had also noticed Dana's tight nipples swaying luridly across her chest as he lowered his mouth to one and sucked it deeply into his mouth.

That was all Dana needed to feel and almost as soon as he began sucking on her nipple her eyes popped wide open as she got ready to cum and she let out a groan from her still open mouth. Bob released her nipple and pushed himself up with his arms so he could really drive his cock deeply into her and Jim watched as Dana's back arched and her whole body tensed as her orgasm hit her. She was initially silent but soon began loudly moaning as her body began to relax. At the same time Bob grunted and drove himself hard and deep into her and held himself there as he started to cum. When she felt his cum erupting inside her Dana's eyes popped back open and she and Bob stared at each other as they each rode out their orgasms. When they had both finished Bob rolled off Dana and dropped onto the floor next to her looking completely spent. His now softening cock shone under the few lights in the room from Dana's pussy juices and as Dana lay with her legs still spread wide Jim, and everyone else, could see that her pussy was completely matted and soaked.

Jim started when he felt someone touch his shoulder. He looked up and saw Jill motioning for him to look over at Nic. Nic was staring at Dana's still prone body and she had both of her hands between her legs. Apparently watching them fuck had been too much for her to passively watch and she had started to masturbate. Jill motioned for him to go over to her and it suddenly hit Jim that he and Nic were the last two remaining in the game. He stood up with his aching hard on pointing the way over to his temporary lover. Nic looked up at him just as he got to her side and quickly got to her feet. He felt his cock rub across her leg and stomach and he feared he might cum right there. She pushed him back onto the heavy wooden coffee table upon which they had been playing their poker game. She pushed him into a sitting position and then pushed him back so he was flat on his back.

As she pushed him back he knocked several people's drinks off the table but nobody much cared at that point. She crawled on top of him and positioned herself over his cock. She lowered herself onto him and he felt the tip of his cock easily slide into her pussy. She continued lowering and immediately began fucking him. Her pussy was wet and smooth as it glided up and down him. He tried to watch her voluptuous body as it wriggled and moved over him but the sight of her was too much for him. He had to close his eyes and concentrate hard to keep from cumming and he knew that if he watched her he would lose his control. Jim's hands dropped to his sides so he was now only touching her with his cock and with the sides of his thighs as her legs rubbed against his as she moved.

He knew it would quickly cause him to lose control but he couldn't help but sneak a quick look at Nic. She now had one of her hands on her clit and her fingers were wildly teasing herself. She had been sitting straight up over him and driving herself up and down but she now lowered her other hand onto the table next to him supporting some of her weight. As she lowered herself he could feel her long, red hair tickling his chest and face. He watched her heavy tits sway as she moved and could feel them rubbing against his chest.

He was suddenly overcome by their fuck and he grunted and moaned loudly as his cum exploded into her pussy. This appeared to be what Nic had been waiting for as she called out, "Yes!" Her pussy exploded with her own orgasm and it felt like it was milking the cum from his cock as it twitched and moved around him as he shot many more loads of his cum into her. Nic sat back up straight over him and their eyes met as they mutually finished their orgasms.

Neither moved as they sat and recovered from their short but intense fuck. Jim broke their eye contact as he slowly scanned his line of sight down to her tits. He stared at them and at her wide shoulders and strong arms. He watched as her tits rose and fell with her breathing. Nic moved her hands to his chest and stomach and lightly rubbed his skin for a short time before she started to climb up off him. They had been so caught up in their fuck that Jim had completely been unaware of the others in the room and what they had been doing. He and Nic had been fucking on the table at the center of the circle of chairs and he realized that the others had all been sitting around in a circle watching them. Nic slowly climbed off the table and stood for a second looking around the room. Jim also glanced around the room and noticed that the couples had all come back together.

Jill and Bob sat close together on the couch with their arms around each other. They both continued watching Nic and Jim closely. Rhonda and Doug lay on the floor and were kissing each other deeply. Doug caressed her tits in his hands and Jim could see their tongues dancing whenever their lips parted. Mark sat alone in a chair slowly stroking his mostly hard cock as he watched his girlfriend act out the scene before him. When Nic saw him she went over to where he sat and, straddling his legs sat in his lap facing him. They immediately began a wild kiss and Jim could see Mark's hands rubbing her back and fondling her ass.

The remaining four women all sat either on the floor or in a chair. Julie had a hand at her pussy and both Lisa and Lynn were caressing their own tits. Dana had been sitting on the floor where Bob had fucked her and she rose to her feet when she and Jim made eye contact. At the same time Rhonda and Doug stood up and headed upstairs without saying a word. As they walked past the chair where Julie sat Rhonda took Julie's hand and Julie followed the couple to the upstairs bedroom.