All Comments on 'Home Sweet Home Ch. 04'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago

Another great one! Riley and Diana's relationship is really nice. I actually am looking forward to Riley meeting little Howie again, he was fun. Let's see wtf the buzzedhead guy is up to. I hope it doesn't harm my man Riles (too much at least, lol).

And man, what a SHAME that Titus Welliver wasn't up for it. Bosch is my favorite Crime series. He woulda crushed that role.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Total winner of a chapter!

5

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
Nice!

I was very pleased to see a new chapter of this story, because it's becoming more interesting with every installment. I hope to see more soon and thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great stories

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Take your time

Don't worry about commentors. This was worth the wait!

Reader24601Reader24601over 3 years ago

Great story as always. Quick question though; Are you writing Shattered Cross? Cause the little tidbits in the world-building make it seem like a cool concept.

AbimelechAbimelechover 3 years ago
very promising

you added quit some aspects in this part, which hopefully will be developed in at least another 4 - 6 chapters, maybe even more. I will come back to look for more postings every few weeks. Thanks so far.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

NO! NO! NO!

Never start casting with minor characters!

Height, weight, shape, ethnicity, eye color, etc.... is all triggered off the main characters!!!

Casting a minor character first is IDIOTIC!

NO ONE EVER DOES THAT!!!

If you have no clue about the casting process, please don't make a fool of yourself and your central character.

Research a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soon

great hope to see more really soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hindsight, his casting process is explained.

"I've never casted before."

He has no idea what he's doing.

CaffeineFetishCaffeineFetishover 3 years agoAuthor
To Hindsight: Uh, what?

I’ve never addressed criticism publicly this way, because it’s more often than not constructive and warranted, and I use it to improve. But you don’t allow people to give you feedback, so you’re straining my options, because your comment is absolutely wrong on two levels.

1. None of the characters Riley is casting for are minor. All of them are major characters. Most have been mentioned several times in prior chapters as being major characters. I agree, don’t start with minor characters. Good thing Riley didn’t.

2. Even if they were minor, why is it foolish of me to have Riley do something wrong?He states he’s never done it before, so it’d be more foolish on my part as the writer to have him be good at something he’s never done with no foundation as to why he’d be good at it. Especially after characterizing Riley as a man who at the start of the story literally couldn’t boil an egg, make coffee, or iron his shirt. Not being good at casting, That’s not foolish, that’s consistent characterization. Riley mastering casting of a multimillion dollar television production in a single afternoon would be foolish of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A possible upside?

Wow, I only tend to rant about rape or actual kidnap victim sex scenes being falsely passed off as BDSM.

I must be having a good day because I’m trying to see the positive in Hindsight’s weird rant maybe they’re deeply invested in the story and love it so much that they want it to fail?? Or.....maybe they’re just being a dick?

I love the way the story is unfolding. It’s a pleasure to read your characters are believable and the pace and background information fill everything out easily. So I take back my earlier comment on a different chapter to say you really should consider marketing your writing as a paid author.

Thanks for sharks your imagination and time.

Tess (UK)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I like how the story is blossoming. I wondered why he hadn’t asked for Whitney’s help casting, earlier. The end of the chapter seems straightforward, but I suspect it will become a brilliant plot line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories