All Comments on 'Home Sweet Home Ch. 07'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
shopratshopratover 3 years ago

This is an awesome story! I realize that each of these installments takes a lot of time to craft, but If there's any way you could preface each installment with a brief synopsis of what happened in the previous installment, I think it would make it much easier for readers to deal with the lag between episodes. On the other hand, your stuff is so good I don't mind very much rereading it to catch myself up before reading the newest installment :-)

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Absolutely superb. Such a tightly written two element storyline.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CAFFEINEFETISH

You are a terrific story teller!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Keep up the excellent work. I come back to check your author page for new stuff every few weeks because your work is so consistently great. Happy to catch one fresh off the press!

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I don't know how you do it, but you make the characters so interesting and alive, that you are invested in whatever happens next along the way. Love the way this is playing out.

HDVictory1HDVictory1over 3 years ago
So good

It is almost painful to wait for new installments. Kudos, I know this is a side project, but really like the diverging story lines and can’t wait to see how they come back together.

Really appreciate the character development of both Riley and Diana. Both are perfectly imperfect.

mithanialmithanialover 3 years ago

So... are you writing the story with the #creepylittlebitch because I want that series now damnit!!

msilsbymsilsbyover 3 years ago

Fantastic stuff.

Thank you.

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Fine writing

If there were a higher rating than 5 available, you would have it. This is excllent work.

The taught, compact action in the Atlanta to L.A. section is amazingly well constructed.

And now, for the "success without humility" notes:

1) "I've told you; Louisiana has a very particular ascetic." Ascetic? Were you meaning to type, "æsthetic"?

2) "Diana debated if she bothered anymore, but also knew he wanted to help now. Diana was uncorm"David Fitzgerald." Uncorm got the best of me, without hope of a uniform or unicorn. Just what was intended there?

Looking forward to more fine writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm hooked!

Great writing! Truly engrossing and wonderful in the character development. Now you get to write Shattered Cross... once you have this story wrapped off course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It probably sounds cheesy (trite)

Your writing talent shines through in both of the stories in HSH. So y’know just the fact that it does sound cheesy doesn’t negate the truth of the comment. The plot lines are well fleshed out, the characters are engaging and relatable, not much else to say really. Love this storyline.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

very good story. Just too many characters and plot threads for me. Riley's new TV show is like an unneeded tangent, at least for me although I like Grace.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, great characters. The only one I don't like is Diana. There are a few reasons, you have explained all but one. She is written to be a tough savey police deputy. But in the scene where she finds some suspicious character at her boyfriends house, she leaves her weapon in her car, doesn't challenge him for id, or request back up. All of these things I would guess get a rookie in shit, nevermind a senior police officer. So is she just another cop that's been behind the desk too long or kept there because she is useless in the field, and is kept around because of her sex and skin color.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted9 months ago

"I think she's scarier in pajamas. #creepylittlebitch" Love it!

deependerdeepender15 days ago

"I've told you; Louisiana has a very particular ascetic."

.

I, myself, am a very particular ascetic. As I grew up some near Denham Springs, I cannot help but wonder if I am the one of whom you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories