Home Sweet Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The hardest thing will be tracking down parts," Riley said once he popped the hood saw it gutted. "I don't know much about cars, but I don't need to be a mechanic to know this doesn't look right."

"You said your neighbor could help?" she asked.

"He's got an impressive skill set," he replied.

They had the car towed to Riley's garage within the hour and asked his neighbor William Hartman to come take a look at it. Alice came as well, not missing the excuse to pay Riley a visit.

"Parts are going to a motherfucker," Will said as he tinkered under the hood.

"I figured," Diana said.

While Diana and Will spoke on the logistics of her endeavor, Riley leaned against the door of the garage while Alice sat on the top of the trunk.

"Your idea saved the show," Riley said.

"Tell Grace thanks for the shoutout, that was mind blowing," Alice said with a huge smirk. She was asleep during the live stream and woke up to the greatest surprise of her life.

"Do you know what you're doing after you graduate?" Riley asked.

"No idea. I mean I've been accepted to schools, but I don't really know," Alice said. Her own father went to trade school and now own three successful businesses. Her mother got a degree in photography but stated she didn't learn anything in school she ever used. All she did was waste money, drink, and a had Alice before graduating.

"You got one year left?" Riley asked, and Alice confirmed she did. "My agent keeps telling me I need a PA."

"Assistant?" Alice asked. She got ahead of him in the conversation but didn't want to jinx it by saying it first.

"After you graduate, you interested?" Riley asked, though he knew the answer.

Alice could only nod, because she couldn't speak.

Will gave them an incomplete list of supplies and parts they would need and left with his daughter in tow. He had to hold back his laughter listening to her talk Riley's ear off during his examination of the car. Riley and Diana exited the garage and looked at the massive task they had before them. The car was beaten and broken but could be returned to glory. It wasn't a car to Diana; it was a promise.

"I'll finish it Marcus," Diana said, and together with Riley shut the garage door.