All Comments on 'Home Sweet Home Ch. 10'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wasn't a bad ending - just felt like it was rushed so the author could end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this very enjoyable story. Sad that it ended as I fell in love with the characters. Really appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good storytelling, so thanks for the effort. Not your best, but still good.

And—an honest reader owes a fine author truth—the absence of copy editing

made it a less enjoyable experience than it might have been.

lastman416lastman416almost 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks for writing it.

mithanialmithanialalmost 3 years ago

Ok ending I want the show and the world you created... the story within the story. Ummm.. are younwriting that?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. The ending made sense, it fit with the preceding chapters, but this finale felt rushed. Less dialogue, more statements of fact, less emotion. It needed the emotion and detail of the other chapters. It’s a good ending, just not enough of it.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 3 years ago

One of my favourite stories - a neat but quick ending. Love conquers everything

FljimFljimalmost 3 years ago

Really good. I enjoy all your work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice epilogue....I felt the story ended well in the last chapter, but this worked- like the epilogue in the Harry Potter series.

The only mar in the whole story were some scattered errors, typos you didn’t catch ( i.e. alluded instead of eluded). No big deal- I caught where I had used the same sentence to start consecutive paragraphs in an article I wrote only after it was in print- and I was the editor of that issue!

mithanialmithanialalmost 3 years ago

I am SO stoked to see you are writing the order of the shattered cross!! THANK YOU! I'm looking forward to it now! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn man, I'm not supposed to tear up like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Thanks for this and all the others. Looking forward to more when you have the time. I'll be checking back until I find a new one!

dbrok1dbrok1almost 3 years ago

Awesome, loved it. Thank you!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 3 years ago

A great story, well written, well paced, great character evolution and only a few errors here and there. I dont know if you have done already but a spin off of Little Howie and his moms story would be nice. Also gotta say if you haven't already started on the order of the shattered cross I really hope you do write it. It sounds like it has great promise and something I would like to read. Thank you for keeping me entertained.

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

Quit your day job and just write.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Terrific story line, great characters, superb development! ***** You make drool to learn and understand more about your protagonists. thank you for a truly great read.

AlberothAlberothover 2 years ago

Another absolutely awesome story. I looking forward to more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gorgeous sweet story. Love the plot twists, intrigue and multiple HEAs - thanks for a great read.

campomancampomanabout 2 years ago

Most admiring of your story telling ability! Thank you!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Just phenomenal, your ability to weave personalities, places and plot is just brilliant, your crime writing implies a deeper understanding of the Police Service than an average joe, possibly first hand, if so, thank you for however you’ve served, if not please pass that along to your info source.

Thank you also for continuing to contribute here on Lit, your words and stories are much appreciated, best wishes, Ppfzz.

LlooooooLlooooooalmost 2 years ago

I feel I'm the only person who saw the connection to Chase kramner and his PI company in this book.

Beautiful work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptional writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a few corrections:

alluded should be eluded

ensured should be insured

she'd had to leave should be she'd have to leave

pressing her lips to smoother her reaction should be pressing her lips to smother her reaction

negations should be negotiations

and a had Alice should be and had Alice

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

Just re-read it cause you started on the novel from this series. Loved it just as much as the first time. Also I would love a spin-off that I think was alluded to. Jo becoming a private eye. I understand it was a way of concluding her part with a happy note but also has potential.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story with a fantastic ending, always loved happy endings. Scumbags got what they deserve and the good guys can now ride off into the sunset.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, great story. I am surprised at how few comments you have gotten,

LwcbyLwcby12 months ago
Excellent

I am just now commenting, because I couldn't take the time to.Had to keep reading...

GreWulfGreWulf7 months ago

Don't comment often,but have just spent the best part of my vacation binge reading your entire offering.General impression, funnily enough,is I'm impressed.Excellent stories with fully developed characters that entwine between the different stories seamlessly.Only bugbear that seems consistent across the board is the average four to five spelling,punctuation and wrong word mistakes per page {At one point per sentence}.Anyhoo thanks for keeping me entertained during the cyclone (Southern hemisphere),rain ,flooding and landslides that did their best to keep me cabin bound.

GimliOakensGimliOakens5 months ago

I waited till I was done to comment, mostly because I didn't want to stop between chapters. This was really good!! Now going to devour every other story you have written. LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant storyline.. loved it .. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I LOVE that these stories are all interconnected, and that the main characters are people I can admire. Thank you for your wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done! Really enjoyed this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories