Home Truths

Story Info
How sissification saves a marriage.
1k words
3.95
14.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A middle-aged couple appear to be living a conventional life. No kids, nice property, husband something in the City. The wife appears job-free but in actuality has run her own business from home for years. She is a professional dominatrix and the cellar of the family house is her dungeon. The husband has always found this a kinky turn-on as well as financially useful, but has always been kept too busy with his own affairs to have had much contact with the world his wife lives in. That changed when his position evaporated, and he became unemployed over a year ago. Constantly under her feet, their marriage seems to have taken an ominous turn.

At this point, our dominant lady decides to take charge. She sits her hubby down one bright, Spring morning and delivers the following bombshell:

"You can hardly be described as the 'man' in this relationship anymore. I mean, be serious! You've lost your job and that dysfunctional, little penis is a joke. The pity wank I give you once a week hardly qualifies as a sex life for either of us, does it?

You must have guessed that I was getting my fun elsewhere. Actually, I have been attracted to other women more and more over the years. You've seen my girlfriends. They're gorgeous, powerful women. No real surprise considering they are in the same line of business as me. A dominatrix tends to be impressive. You, on the other hand, are a pudgy, unsightly, domestic inconvenience. Is that fair?

But don't worry. I have a plan for us staying together. There are still a couple of things you might be good for.

Firstly, I would like to try out new sorts of punishment and humiliation on you, before offering them to the paying punters. You live on my earnings, now you can start to earn your keep.

Take electrics, for instance. I have always been unsure how far to go, even though men will pay well to be taken to their limit. I have a wired urethral probe that I have never even used. I just didn't fancy delivering electric charge directly into someone's bladder without knowing exactly what would happen. I'd like to know how long anyone could stand suffering like that. I'd love to walk out on a man in that predicament, strapped to my table. I'd love to see the panic in his eyes when I tell him how long I will be. You, my Sweet, are going to provide me with that information.

Now we are getting things clear, there is another matter I have to mention. That weekly pity wank. I'm afraid that's going to have to stop. I do not have any form of sex with men I entertain in my dungeon, and from now on that includes you. You are less, far less, than a client. I know this is hard for you. You will be so frustrated in your new life. So very, very frustrated. Sex with me is over, my Darling.

And that brings me to the second thing. There is just one sexual outlet I am prepared to consider for you. In my business there is sometimes a call for a sissy-maid to help humiliate clients. A mistress might order this creature to piss on a client. Maybe the sissy will masturbate a restrained slave or suck him off. Some men want to be forced to bugger another man in front of their mistress or to swallow another man's cum.

So, you see how your sex life might be taking a new direction. A new lease of life. Torture and humiliation from your dominant wife and sex-fun for your mouth and sissy bottom from her clients?

Let's start now. The first thing I want you to do is shave your legs. Shave your pubes too. No body hair at all. You can use a cream on the awkward parts. You are to maintain this every morning. Next, I want you to go shopping for a few things. A pair of black stilettos in your size and a baby-doll nightie. Make sure it is transparent. I am not going to let you hide behind frills and flounces. Everything on view. Buy yourself a thong that actually holds your soft thing and your balls. I will be sending you to the boutique I use myself. The ladies there understand so don't try saying these things are for someone else. You aren't the first man I've sent to them.

I want you to dress yourself in these things and then go online. You are to create a blog called, Sissy Trainee, and post an account, with pictures, of your shopping experience. Next, go to the dungeon and choose the smallest dildo from my display. Set up your phone and video yourself using it on your man-pussy. I want 100 full strokes counted out by you in your best girly voice. Plenty of lube. Take out the dildo and clean it. Use only your mouth. In the unlikely event that you cum from that ass shafting, you are to lick up that mess as well. Post the video file on your blog. I want you to do the same every evening from now on. I will tell you when to change to a bigger size.

When you have done all this, get changed and cook me dinner. I will be having a guest this evening. Mistress Joanne will be staying over. You may sleep in the dungeon. Clean it thoroughly before the end of the day. Mistress and I will review your blog at some point in the evening. Prepare a breakfast for us at 9.00 am.

Tomorrow is a workday. My first client is at 12.00. Before that will be time to start investigating the electrics so lay out the equipment after you have cleared the breakfast things. I will be using full restraint and the gag.

Later on, I will be altering my website to offer Sissy-Maid services and putting up a link to your little blog. Who knows, you might prove popular."