Home Video in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,129 Followers

"We need a cameraman," Sarah suggested.

"Maybe a camera, not a phone," I said, before I took in what she had just said. Then added. "You're serious?"

She nodded. Made a confirmatory noise.

"Mmm hmm, why not? I mean we've got over seventy thousand views now. So would it really matter if someone else was in the room?"

It was the kind of logic a guy would have used. Practicality coming before the emotional response. One more person watching us compared to seventy thousand, should make no difference. Why worry about a small thing of the personal intrusion of someone in the room. The logic made it difficult to counter. Except with more practicalities.

"So you'd like me to ask one of my friends?" I asked.

"Who?" she said. "Pete, no thank you. Dave, no way. Trev, not a chance. Who else are you thinking?"

"I wasn't," I said. "I don't really fancy fucking you in front of any of them. What about one of your girlfriends?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she said. "No, but seriously, I've been looking online. There are some interesting sites."

"For?"

"For guys who like to watch, and couples who like to be watched, and some like to be photographed, or filmed, and some guys offer."

"You've already been checking out some sites?" I asked, in slight disbelief that my wife was so far ahead of me in planning.

"I've,... looked at them," she said, more hesitantly. "You put your profile on,... with a photo,...or photos,... and you can browse other people's profiles,... and make contacts,... for a fee, of course."

She showed me. Not just the site. Our profile. Uploaded before she had even shared her thinking, before she had told me. The blurb explaining what we wanted. With photos of ourselves. Faces obscured, of course. Neat little black ovals she had superimposed. A link to the video site as well, to our one uploaded video.

Fifteen messages, which we opened one by one. Some crude. Some more polite. Compliments of different kinds. The crude ones commented on Sarah's breasts and cunt. The more refined described the beauty of her body in much more pleasant terms.

If you could divide the messages between crude and refined, you could also categorise them between those who stated clearly that they would just do the camera work, no joining in, and those who offered to participate if we were willing.

Clicking on the links to each guy's profile, these was a range of personal descriptions, of camera gear, and of age and looks, from barely twenty, to something over seventy, good looking, and not so great, well dressed and looking seriously rough.

"You really want to do this?" I asked Sarah.

"Why not?" she said. "It could be fun."

"Then one condition," I said, emphatically. "I chose them."

"Okay," my wife said, content that she had won. "That's fair."

Anticipation is a turn on in itself. It seemed to work for both of us. My hard-ons did not exactly get harder, but they came back much more quickly after I had come, and there was definitely more volume being spewed, just from knowing what we planned.

Sarah admitted that she was wet most of the time, even to the point that she was worried that at work she might show evidence when she stood up from her seat, and had started wearing pads. She was certainly deliciously fuckable at home, only too ready and willing to have repeat fucks when I got hard again.

Which kept me wondering which kind of cameraman she hoped I would arrange. A respectful, hands-off sixty-something type, or a chiselled, participating, twenty-something hunk.

I can be honest here, since no one knows me. The stranger fuck was definitely a turn on. Not just watching, but handling the camera myself. Selecting angles, zooming in, focusing on a stranger's cock in my wife's cunt, the head opening her lips, stretching her, sliding in, going deep, every inch of shaft disappearing inside her.

I watched the video we had already uploaded several times a day, the shot of my semen dripping from my wife's cunt, wondering how I would feel if it were someone else's. If I were to take that shot myself, crouched down, getting the perfect angle and lighting this time, homing in on Sarah's cunt, the guy's cock emerging in slow motion, the cream-white goo oozing out as soon as his cock-head unplugged her.

The answer, I knew, is that I would be intensely turned on, and intensely jealous too. Not judgemental of Sarah, since I would be complicit, as much to blame as her. But I would not feel good about it. Neither about my own reaction, being turned on as I knew I would be, nor about that fact of someone else fucking the woman that I love.

I still browsed the site. Not just the messages that still were coming in, but other people's profiles, working out which kind of guy to contact, to invite, to have come to our house, our bedroom, maybe fuck my wife after filming me with her. Plenty of choice. Young, old. Tall, short, slim, built, overweight. White, black, Indian Asian, Chinese, Japanese.

The last categories gave me even more to think about. A Ghanian guy, good looking, with bathroom photos, showing what he had to offer, two shots, one limp, the other hard. Even the head was black. Photographically, it would look amazing. Sarah's natural complexion, as a blonde, is pure milk white. That cock emerging from her cunt, with semen dripping, would be just incredible to watch.

"Decided yet?" Sarah asked, a week or so after we had agreed to get someone in to help.

"Still deciding," I answered. "Maybe we need to agree on something before I definitely decide."

"Okay," she said. "So tell me,..."

"Are you okay if the person I invite takes part?"

"Fucks me, you mean?"

"You saw the profiles," I said. "That's the reason most of them are offering. Besides, even those who say they won't, might still be hoping they'll be invited to, once they're here."

"And you'd film them?" she asked.

"I guess," I said.

"And we'd upload it?"

"I don't see why not?"

"You know we've watched some where the husband's watching?" Sarah said. "I mean he's sitting watching, visible, in some shots, so you know it's another guy who's fucking his wife."

I knew the kind she meant. Although you still could not be sure it was the husband watching another guy fucking his wife, or another playing the role of husband, but really just a voyeur, while the husband put on a show of fucking his own wife. But I knew what Sarah meant, so I nodded to confirm.

"Would you want it to be like that?"

"Maybe," I said.

"Okay," she said.

Which told me what I needed to know. My wife was willing to allow another guy to fuck her, as part of our new hobby, putting on a real life porn show from the comfort of our home. I guess it was also, by then, the answer that I had expected. Maybe I should never have let her catch me watching on my laptop on my own.

The day arrived. The evening, I should say. Sam was due to come at seven.

We got ready. Tidied up the bedroom. Stripped the bed of our duvet. All it needed was the sheet. Put away the couple of photos we had on display, out of sight and camera range. Sam was bringing a camera with a built in zoom and a light fitting that directed steady light straight where the camera pointed. It would pick up the detail on anything and everything.

We thought that we should get camera ready ourselves. We both undressed. I had tidied up my pubic hair. Still there, but not such a wild, dense crop. Sarah kept hers waxed, but she had manicured and pedicured, and both sets of nails were burgundy. She had also used Amazon to take the shades of grey theme one step further.

A body harness. All leather straps and steel rings and buckles and cuffs for wrists and ankles, and clips to fasten this and that together, with neat rope ties for putting round the corner bed posts, but no central strap between her legs, nothing to impede a rampant cock sliding deep into her cunt.

We had mapped out the scene to start with. Sarah on the bed, spreadeagled. Wrists and ankles fastened to the bed-posts, mask in place. I would go down on her, use my tongue and fingers, take her all the way to her first orgasm. Then mount her, fuck her, while Sam took close up sequences of us.

After I had come, I would release Sarah. She would clean my cock, make me hard again. We knew that I had no problem getting a second erection. Then I would take her from behind. Then turn her. Do the legs beside her ears position. Fuck her until I came a second time. No doubt she would orgasm at least one more time while I fucked her too.

Then I would let Sam take over, and we had not planned the scenes from there. We would go with the flow. Do what came naturally. But Sarah would keep on her mask.

"If someone else is going to fuck me," she had said, "I'd rather not see who it is. Not while it's happening. Is Sam going to bring a mask?"

"Yes," I said.

"Even better," Sarah said. "That way I'll never see his face. Not even when you're editing or when we upload it. I don't want to think about his face afterwards. It's bad enough that I'm letting someone else fuck me."

To be honest, I liked that she thought that way. It was better than thinking that my wife was some kind of insensitive, fuck anybody, slut.

She climbed onto the bed. I had to guide her to the centre, since with her mask in place, hair tucked up out of sight, and eyes covered with thick leather, she could no longer see, but only feel. She stretched out her arms and legs, and I clipped the bed-post ties to the cuffs that she was wearing.

She looked incredible sexy. Our first time bondage, and it was about to be filmed, with another person taking part. But just the way she lay so vulnerable and defenceless, chest rising and falling, the mounds of her breasts topped with those wide areolas and stiff nipple stubs, and her legs parted, her smooth cunt open, the inner lips visible, ready to be fucked, the black, eyeless, full head cat mask conferring an aura of complete subservience, she looked amazing.

I kept my mask til later. It was enough that I was going answer the door in just my robe. We have neighbours.

Five minutes after seven the doorbell rang. I answered. Sam came inside, carrying a heavy camera bag. Not the Ghanian guy. From Nigeria. A mature student, completing a degree in film studies. Doing this kind of filming on the side. There seemed to be plenty of couples only too eager to be videoed in bed. Black, of course. Not dreadlocks, but neatly braided hair gathered into a thick pony tail.

We went upstairs. Sam used our spare bedroom to get out the camera gear and undress and put on the spare robe that Sarah had left out. All the while I was very aware of Sarah lying waiting, patiently immobile on our bed. I had a slight pang of conscience when Sam undressed so confidently right while I was there. Slim, yet strong, but sensual, and generously endowed. But by then, there was no turning back from what I had arranged.

We went on through, Sam carrying a mask, the camera and a neat tripod. Set it all up to prepare to start. Gave me the nod. No one had said a word, although Sarah would, have course, have heard the doorbell, our footsteps on the stairs, and our movement in the room.

She shivered as she felt my hands, one on each of her spread thighs. I moved up between her legs. Like I said before, I love to lick her out. She was already oozing nectar. She gasped so loudly at the first touch of my tongue.

The sound system, built into Sam's camera, was recording. It caught that gasp. To keep things quiet, Sam gave me hand directions instead of using spoken words. They would have just intruded, when Sarah's gasps and groans were all that the eventual viewers on the porn site would want to hear. Motions left or right, or pointing.

The camera was a serious piece of kit. It did the work for Sam. No need to come right in close. The zoom took care of that. A nice shot of my mouth on Sarah's cunt, my tongue tipping her neat clit. Shots of her face. Her open mouth. Her head turning from side to side. Her moans recorded. Her cries. Her screams.

Sam also backed away to get some shots of the entire scene. Sarah spreadeagled. Me, batman masked, between her legs. Her cat woman mask suiting perfectly the cat-like squirming she was doing. Her arching back. Her bucking as I licked and lapped and tongue-tip probed and clit teased and tormented her.

I spent a little time on Sarah's breasts between her oral orgasm and my fucking her. Some finger play. Some nipple sucking, some gentle play with teeth. Then moved on up, and angled my cock to penetrate my wife.

Having Sam so close, still filming, clearly wanting to capture the moment as I used my cock head to open Sarah's cunt, made it so much more exciting. The feeling, as always, was intense. The experience, incredible.

The fucking was good, though different. More controlled. Pauses, from time to time, as Sam moved around to get the action from different angles and at different settings with the zoom. Eventually I got the signal that it was time to release Sarah from her bonds.

I eased out, not yet having come. I freed her. Lay down where she had been and guided her between my legs to suck my cock instead. Sam got some great shots. Including when I could hold back no more, and started spurting. It would have hit the ceiling, but Sarah kept her mouth above my cock, swallowing whatever did not dribble down. Then licked me clean. All filmed to perfection.

We had enough husband on wife footage. It was time to film the stranger fuck. I climbed off the bed. Told Sarah she should lie back down and open up her legs. Sam passed me the camera. Showed me the ring to turn to bring the zoom in close, or take it back again. Then mask in place, the same style as our own, but with eye-holes to see, Sam moved to the bed. Sam's hands on Sarah's thighs now, black skin on white. Sam's tongue between her legs.

I guess different tongues feel differently, and get used in different ways. Different strokes. Different ways of probing, reaching deep, or deep as a tongue can. I sometimes use my teeth. Soft nibble on my wife's cunt flesh, the sides, the labia. Or draw the flesh inside my mouth, suck on her clit and cunt together. She loves that sense of being not just lapped at delicately, but being eaten, hungrily devoured.

I do not know what all techniques Sam used on Sarah, but she certainly squirmed and bucked and writhed and scrabbled at the bed-sheet and gasped and groaned and cried out and whimpered and screamed the house down finally when she finally came.

Which left me wondering if her orgasm would have been that bit more intense, had she known that the hands on her thighs were black, as were the lips at her cunt, if not the tongue. She did feel Sam's hair, and would have felt the braids. Maybe she guessed at Sam's ethnicity. Maybe that was why she squirmed and moaned so much.

I got the shots that I had hoped for. The contrast of black skin against white. Pink inner cunt flesh mouthed at by black lips. Black back and butt between white legs. Those legs wrapped around Sam's waist. Sam's hands reaching upwards to white breasts, fingers pinching pink-brown nipple stubs, twisting them, pulling upwards, stretching the breast flesh into cones. All captured onto memory card, by the loving husband who had set the scene.

Sam's turn for pleasure. This would be fascinating to watch. Sam waited for my wife to come down from her orgasm, watching as her breathing eased. Then climbed onto the bed beside her. Right by her head. One leg raised right across her, to kneel above her mouth, knees on the bed on either side. Then lowered her cunt to sit right on her face.

Just at what point Sarah realised that what it was that she was blindly facing, it was hard to tell. The signs of sudden shock were there. The freezing of her body. Her arms and legs tensed into unmoving rigor, hands flat, fingered widely spread against the sheet that she was lying on. I knew that it was cock my wife had thought was there. A guy. Instead it was a woman, and a cunt, that hovered there.

Maybe her eyes widened, but leather covered them so if they did the camera did not record it. It did record the suddenness with which her body ceased to move. With the zoom in close, it also recorded the several moments while Sam was brushing her cunt against my wife's chin and lips, and the moment when Sarah finally gave in, and red glossed lips kissed jet black cunt, white jaw-line conceding to black thighs, mouth opening, her pink-red tongue emerging, to delve between black cunt lips, to taste that nectar, just as Sam had tasted hers.

To give her credit, my wife submitted fully to her fate. I got a beautiful sequence where she had begun lapping at Sam's cunt, and was cupping her butt with her hands, giving herself leverage to tongue deeper into the unknown cunt that she had unexpectedly been subjugated by. Then Sam leaned forwards, grinding herself against Sarah's mouth, using her arms to support her torso, her breasts hanging like full, dark fruit, beneath her.

Now it was Sam who was shuddering. Head back, mouth open, she was gasping with pleasure. Her back was arched, one way, and then the other, from cat to cobra, back again. Her breasts shimmied beneath her. She whimpered. Her orgasm was quieter, not so dramatic, not as loud, as Sarah's two had been, but it was perfect to record.

We all, instinctively, paused. Sam recovering. Sarah assimilating, processing, that it was not a guy, as she had thought, but instead another woman who was there with us. Myself, ceasing to record, and waiting, for what Sam had said she always liked with any couple that she met.

She took control. She turned my wife, until she was lying sideways on the bed, her head close to the edge, half on, half off, her arms stretched out on either side. Then Sam climbed astride my wife again, this time kneeling on either side of Sarah's torso, tucking her ankles beneath Sarah outstretched upper arms.

Facing this way, Sam could lean forward and lick my wife's cunt, which is exactly what she did. She could also lower her butt and offer her own cunt for Sarah to tongue it yet again. A fem-on-fem version of sixty-nine, with Sam on top, my wife just where she wanted her.

Except sixty-nine was not quite what Sam had told me she had planned. And she liked the wife to see.

"Babe," I said, the first time anyone had spoken all this time. "You might want to close your eyes."

A warning. Just like turning the lights on in the dark, the sudden light can almost sting. I pulled off Sarah's mask.

She blinked furiously, then opened her eyes and stared, at first at Sam's groin, her cunt directly above my wife, just slightly open, pink inner visible, no more, and then Sarah stared at me. Her hair had fallen loose, and was dangling to the floor. Her blue eyes, inverted, were one third, confused, one third aroused, one third irate.

I had started filming again. This shot was close up. Black butt, black cunt, blonde hair, white face, recognisable now, to those who knew her, red lip-glossed mouth, blue, angry eyes.

Short lived, my wife's anger. She looked back up at Sam's cunt and raised her head. Lapped at it a second time around. Submitting. Perhaps Sam's tongue, still working, had helped her anger dissipate.

My turn.

I moved closer. I was still naked. I had not bothered with my robe to film Sam with my wife. Still aroused. I had come, of course, but watching my wife with another woman was more than enough to turn me on again. My cock was nicely erect, at ninety degrees, pure horizontal. Just as needed.

Sarah looked up at me. Reached for my cock. Wrapped her fingers round the shaft. White. Slender. Oval, burgundy nails.

I held the camera close to my chest, pointing down, but slightly to one side, to capture everything, including Sarah's face. It had a fold out screen, so I could see exactly what it was recording. Black butt. Dark star. Slightly protruding black lips. Pink inner. Sarah's beautiful blue eyes focussed on my angry cock head. Mouth paused from its attention to the black cunt above it. Slender, white fingers, wrapped round a thick cock shaft. Guiding that shaft, that head.

steelring
steelring
1,129 Followers