Home Video in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the pink-purple cock head parting the black cunt lips, opening them wide, while blue eyes stared straight up, watching it enter, the shaft following, inch by solid inch, until my groin was pressed against the black flesh of Sam's butt, and the eyes were hidden, still string up, but visible no more.

As if to confirm her total acquiescence to my fucking someone else, Sarah reached around Sam's butt, her hands palm-flat on the stranger's lower back, seemingly to hold her steady each time I slowly thrust into the darkness of her cunt.

Filming while you fuck is challenging, but I like to think I did a decent job at both. The shots of my cock emerging repeatedly, only to sink deep again, while Sarah's face is visible each time, still watching from below, suggest my camerawork was fine.

Slow fucking. Allowing the voyeur to see the cock shaft sliding deep, to see the tightness of the cunt around it being pulled back as it withdrew, the slick wetness of the exposed thickness of the shaft each time. The gentle moans and groan from Sam suggested she was more than happy with the way I used my cock on her.

Even Sarah whimpered. I guess Sam can also do two things at once. Enjoy her cunt being plundered by fresh cock, and eat another woman's cunt to give that other woman pleasure while receiving pleasure of her own. Unselfish licking. Reward the wife for sharing. For watching right up close, as her husband fucked a stranger's cunt.

It was Sam who came first. Maybe it was my fucking. Maybe it was Sarah helping things along. Moving one hand from Sam's lower back, to her butt, finger stroking her crack, teasing the dark star, easing a finger tip inside, then two. Whoever takes the credit, this time Sam's orgasm was loud enough to wake the neighbours. Gasping and crying and screaming as if all hell had broken out.

Her cunt rippled as she climaxed, playing on my cock, its tightness making movement difficult, only its slickness still allowing me to slowly thrust some more. It played on my frenum, the slight drag of tight cunt around it drawing out sensations so exquisite they were close to pain.

I went deep, where the head was safe from being held so hard, sensing it nudging against her womb. If it was Sam's climax that brought me to the brink, it was my wife's mouth and tongue what brought me all the way.

Not on my cock. That was too deep. My balls. Kissed with love and lust, and lapped at with her tongue. Sam's clit was there as well, right where my shaft was deep in her, so near my ball sac that I could tell that Sarah's tongue was playing there as well. Each stroke of that tongue caressing my balls and rolling onto the cunt above. Drawing my semen from its well while lapping at the clitoris of the woman whose cunt would soon be more than filled.

I came.

The semen surged through my shaft. It spewed from the head. It jetted into blackness. Black flesh, black cunt, the darkness of her womb. It flooded her. A valve had been opened wide, and rivers of semen ran headlong through the stiffness of my shaft and into her.

Coming, and filming, do not work together. All I have is movement on the screen, juddering, sweeping, black butt and back then bed and wall, and everything except my cock exploding as it did, but even had I held the camera still it could have shown no more than feminine, black butt and white, male lower belly locked together.

I waited for the calm, before I drew back out, and by then the camera was undermy control, back level with my chest, and pointing down.

Liquid always trickles to the lowest point that it can find, drawn by gravity, helped along by squeezing muscle tissue. The camera caught the semen oozing out, dripping, falling from black cunt lips to the open, red glossed mouth below. Then not falling. Being licked before it fell. Tongued from cunt slit, pink within, but thighs and butt jet black.

Sarah, being greedy, or just helping everyone keep clean. Sam's cunt licked clean, my wife then did the same for me. My cock, that is.

Looking back, it was fortuitous that I happened to come across Sam's profile. A female camera woman, not a man. The same service offered. With her academic background in film making, quality assured. Willing to participate. With both. No need for any jealousy. Not on my part, at least.

Sam stayed the night. We played a little more the morning after. No need for masks. Or introductions. Once we were all up and showered, but before she left for home, she let me download the contents of her memory disc onto my hard drive, keeping a copy for herself.

I edited my version. Sam edited hers. That would be a part of her degree. Just who assessed her work, and how, or just what criteria were applied, she never told us. But she did send us the finished file, the video she had edited and set to sound. Better than mine. She had real expertise. So hers was the version I uploaded to the porn site.

We got several hundred thousand views. Almost a hundred comments too. One theme quite regular.

"I love the way the wife cleans the other woman's cunt!"

"Wow, she actually watched her husband fucking the slut!"

"I've heard about cuckolds, but that was totally the other way around. Is there a name for a wife who shares her husband?"

There is definitely a name for a woman who shares her husband, with not a hint of bitterness or regret. Her name is Sarah. I love my wife for that. More forgiving, more indulgent, more non-judgemental, far more easy-going, than I would have been. I give her credit.

She even kept in touch with Sam, invited her to join us for more threesomes. Maybe allowing me to fuck her each time she came around was just the price she paid to enjoy another woman's tongue.

Sam passed her degree. With honours. We laid on a celebratory meal to congratulate her. I opened up champagne. Our place, of course. Sam brought her guy this time. Also Nigerian. The same black skin. Great smile. Nice guy. A gentleman as well. He was the one who, walking through the door, was carrying Sam's black bag, with her camera, lights and zoom.