Homebound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this I feel my heart start to beat faster and faster as I rounded the corner, I peeked my blue eye to see what was going on. Before me was something that would change my life forever. In front of me was my mother, orange hair disheveled down over her face, naked massive tits swinging to and fro, and the biggest cock id ever seen ramming her tight and shaven pussy. *Good lord above he must be at least 12 inches* and then I see a pair of grapefruit sized nuts, pulsing, and aching from need. Every heavy thrust slamming his pelvis into my mom's sexy wet ass, the energy reverberating all the way up to her milk udders accompany by an incredibly erotic moan. *I never knew my mom was such a whore! * I think, my cock harder than I've ever felt it before.

A voice faintly at the back of my head shouts "record it" in a moment of weakness I shakily and stealthily pull out my phone and pull out the camera and make sure to bump the resolution to 8k to get every filthy detail of my mom getting bred in front of me.

The squelching of her pussy like music to my ears all I could do Is watch the intense fucking. Slap after wet slap her snatch eating his rod up like she hadn't been fucked in years, and him letting out deep groans while reaching around and squeezing her tits.

*God, I wish that was me* an errant thought floating across my mind, disregarding the slut Infront of me getting the most intense fucking of her life being my mother.

"Damn bitch you got my cock harder than its ever been!!" I hear him growl at her

"i... ahhh.... I know my body has your riled up" she moans back

"Look at it" he says pulling it out, inch after inch of pulsing man meat "normally im just 9 inches, but you have me up to a foot at least"

"put it back put it back in you fucking bastard!!" she pleas as she feels the great slab leave a gaping hole in her being. With that he lines the massive head back with her wet warm pussy he slams back into her, resuming his rampage in the dirty cheap slut under him.

"Hurry up and paint my tits with that fucking lead pipe, my son is going to be home" she moans back at him. Opening her green eyes to look over at the studly plumber, Brrt Brrt and the accompanying flash from max's pocket gives him away, she spots max spying on her getting her guts rearranged. Her eyes going wide with shock and face pulling up in a surprise, frozen unable to do anything but take the erotic pounding she has been supplying for the past 3 hours. Her and max locking eyes. And in that moment, something in her mind went blank and she unleashed a 4 second squirt across the plumber's washer board abs.

"Oh, you dirty skank just for that" he says surprised and grabbing her shoulder and turning her around roughly, her massive mammaries flopping and hitting each other he rips his massive cock out of her needed and gapping pussy. "You get to drink my seed you little bitch!!" he roars as what max could describe as a rope of creamy white cum shooting out of his engorged penis, blast after blast painting his mother all while she squirts more and more over his legs. There was so much cum back blast that it covered the plumber's cock, balls and stomach.

"heh your son was right you do know how to 'make it worth my while', that has to be the biggest load I've ever dropped on a worthless skank like you" he domineers over her as he finishes off his mega load into her mouth, and with a start she latches onto the tip to suck down the remaining baby batter, gripping the long length with her hands she jerks him off making, but not looking at the plumber no she was looking straight at max while she did it!

*I... I have to get to my room* max thinks to himself. Nearly tripping over himself he gets across the way. Hearing the nasty slurping sound and a rain of degrading words flying from the plumber's mouth at my whore mother, before I close the door, I hear her squirt again after what I can guess is a slap on her ass. Closing the door, I finally gain my senses. "Holy shit" is all I can say. Zombie like all I can do is go to my dresser and put a shirt on so I'm not shirtless. Then I hear voices in the hallway, I crack my door to resume my spying.

"Thanks for letting me use your washer Mrs. power, always a bad day when a pipe bursts on me" I hear the plumber say. As he was putting his shirt back on, still no pants his massive if flaccid slab of cock meat lightly slaping his thighs as he walks.

"Please, just Gwen, and it was MY pleasure, how much do I owe you?" she inquires with what looks like at least 2 cups of white baby batter dripping off her lightly tanned tits.

"The invoice is on the kitchen counter; I took 10% off for exemplary employee treatment."

"Let me get my check book and I'll send you on your way" she says wiggling her hips as more cream falls off her. His cock jumped a bit, the prospect to of painting her body with his cream arousing him more and more.

"Thank your miss.... I mean Gwen and please if you ever have a leak or plumbing problem just call me personally, I'll be johnny on the spot" he says reaching over and giving her a hard spank on her naked ass. *Lucky bastard* I think* he makes his way out of the house with check in hand and cock thoroughly pleased. My mom still naked standing in the doorway waving him away, then strutting up the stairs grabbing her tits sucking the rest of the cum off and walking to the shower to clean off.

Stooping the recording I can hardly believe my luck, a 8k video of my slut mother strutting through the hallway sucking that creamy cum off her tits. Not being able to help myself I drop my pants and start to jerk my mighty 2-inch avenger, but it felt... different stopping for a second, I look down at it and to my surprise its... bigger? Not by much, confused I waddle over to my desk and get my ruler, pushing it up against the pelvic bone with trembling hands I can barely believe my eyes, my 2-inch cock was now pushing a little past the 3-inch mark. *that's impossible* I think remeasuring from multiple different angles and the same 3 inches and to my surprise my balls are actually balls not drops, the size of small gumdrops.

Not letting an opportunity pass me up I set the video of my mom on repeat and start to jerk my cock as hard as I ever had before. Seeing her curves and the jiggling, I start to regress into my fantasy.

{walking into my mom's room with my 10-inch cock preceding me, even before I walk in she's waiting for me, furiously rubbing herself, I walk up to her lining my baseball sized head to her soaping tight hole, her letting loose a long derogatory script of words describing herself. I give her a firm smack across the face, and she squirts all over me in encouragement. Shoving myself into her not caring about the fact she's my mom, in fact I turns me on even more, thrusting my tool into her and moaning like a cheap whore. Thrusting harder and harder into her like im trying to permanently change her fuck hole "PLEASE PLEASE FILL ME UP, KNOCK UP YOUR SLUTTY MOM MAKE HER TITS BIGGER AND CARRY YOUR SEEEDDDDDDDD" with all that encouragement I slam myself into her and let lose my fertile load. "TAKE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT TAKE IT ALL"}

Too deep in my fantasy I don't hear my mom get out of the shower and get some clothes on. I don't hear her grab my doorknob and turn, forgetting to knock, when she walks in, she's greeted to the sight of her 18-year-old muscular son jerking off his, admittedly meager, cock. For the second time in a day, she's too stunned to do anything other than watch, noticing the guerilla style recording of some slut getting fucked within an inch of her life, the bitch even looks like her, *wait that is me! * She thinks feeling herself get moist at the thought of her some jerking off to one of her less proud moments.

In the same moment Max is pulled out of his ball draining fantasy, his mom standing in front of him, her nipples hard and visible through her thin tank top, *and no bra the fucking slut* a dark voice says in the back of my mind. Unable to do anything other than stare at her oversize chest, I feel my balls start to tighten in what is undoubtably my biggest load ever. "UUNNGHH" I bellow out as my cum shot across the room and land squarely in my mother's tits. More and more ropes keep flying out *OH MY THIS MUST BE ATLEAST HALF A CUP* my delirious mind shouts "take it all "I announce as she just stands there and takes it!!

Finally, my meager balls spent stop shooting out my essence. My mother then falls onto her knees moans loudly as she squirts through her PJ bottoms and soaks the floor below her and promptly passes out. Breathing heavily, I get ahold of myself and start to feel a bit of guilt. "Oh shit, I can't believe that just happened" I say to the room. looking down at my mom I see that she's still cumming from what happened, getting closer I can admire more of my handy work, somehow, I covered the tit window of her tank top and got some on her face, maybe some in her mouth. *Shit, shit,shit, what is she going to say about this, what am I going to say*

Lifting her up I carry her to her room and use a towel to mop me cum off her chest, I see the cum puddle from her and the plumber, even with my empowered load I'm still pitiful compared to that stud of a man. Fixing myself a dinner to calm myself down but chicken soup can only do so much. Trying to distract myself I go to see what the message was that gave me away. It was from Kelly, of course

"Good shit my man, maybe once you hit 200lbs ILL ask you out :P"

"Ha that will be the day, I'm heading to bed, keep beating the miles of cock off with a stick" I jest back at her.

"Oh, ha ha, I can't wait to get back home... I miss you, text you tomorrow" she replies with a short video of herself in loose shirt and hotpants that hug her hips, waving to me and saying "Good night max" with a tired smile.

Rewatching the video a couple times, I feel a hot and fuzzy feeling raising in my heart, if anything, thing might be changed between my mom and I, at least ill have Kelly that Lebanese sex bomb by my side. *I really should ask her out on a date* I think as sleep takes over.

[Message read]

The screen reads as Kelly puts her phone down. Sitting in her hotel room she has all to herself, she hugs her legs against her chest "that dummy" she whispers, wondering why she's not hot enough for max to not just straight up ask her out. *Is It my boobs? * *is it these stupid thighs that refuse to get smaller* *is it my massive butt, God it's so shameful* all thought flying through her head as she starts to overthink the situation. Laying down on her side she puts the phone down as she feels a single tear fall thinking because she isn't enough for the childhood friend, the man she's had a crush on since they were both in kindergarten. Shuddering from a sob she hugs a pillow into her pillowy chest, trying to fill the hollow in her chest.

"One day max one day you'll see me as more than juts your tomboy friend." Kelly whispers to herself.

Feeling a heat in between her legs she moans. "Damnit, now I won't be able to sleep until I deal with this" she announces to the empty hotel room. With a huff she grabs her shirt, bearing a large rat with the words "da one who makes all of da rules" a gift from max that even though she's outgrown it, especially in the chest, and gently pulls it over her head exposing her bra clad bra busters.

*Theses stupid things, God they're too big * she thinks as she reaches behind her back and unclips the 3 hooks on the black bra embroidered with pink flowers. *This fit 2 months ago, now it's too tight!! These fucking things are such a pain in my ass* * but if I get big enough maybe max will ask me out* the intrusive thoughts pelt her mind as she looks over her large milk makers. Moving down her soft hands move over her tanned and shredded abs, * at least these girls have never let me down* she thinks as she moves in between the abs in the crevasses. *I should do more sits ups, 500 a morning isn't enough, I barley fell the burn anymore. *

"in for a penny.." she muses as she moves down to her purple hot pants she brought for sleeping, pulling them down over her thick and sexy thighs, *too much fat, how am I going to get these smaller?* *remember all the dudes checking you out on the beach, that one guy must have been at least 7 inches* the thoughts keep rolling in as she gets to her last garment of clothing, her panties. Simple black with light pink floral patterns going down the crotch, admittedly it was her cutest pair of panties. Sliding it over her cushion crushing ass, she finally shed her cloths revealing her supple, muscular nakedness to the hotel room.

Sitting up off the large king-sized bed she reaches for the room light so she can navigate her way to the luxurious bathroom, Tanned hips strutting, legs wobbling with every step. Slightly embarrassed about how turned on when she feels her legs shaking like this, Kelly hurries to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door since her parents are in a room in another building entirely.

Finally, being able to see her body again in the wall mirror. Admiring her 5'9" body a lot of the negative intrusive thoughts starts to dispel. "What am I saying, I'm a sexy little whore, god all the looks I get from the other girls at school, jealous they don't have a butt my sized or 100% natural tits the sized of volley balls on my chest" she tells herself trying to hype herself up only making her fell a little better. Smiling a naughty smile she grabs her phone, opening the camera she starts to shift into different poses, squeezing her tits making them look even bigger and juicy than they already are, SNAP, shifting her hips to make her childbearing ass pop even more, SNAP, and one last one of her dragging her fingers through her pristine dripping pussy, SNAP.

*ohh you carless little whore, you dripped all the way to the bathroom* she thinks naughtily to herself, looking back with a small gasp it was less of a drip and more of a leak, all reminding her of the gymnastics incident she told max about. With a shudder of pleasure another pump of sweet nectar falls down her supple tan legs.

Swiping through the naughty pictures she notices that there is a line of moisture across her phone, looking at her hand its covered in her juice. *you dirty slut, you're going to ruin your phone* she thinks as she grabs a towel to wipe her hands off, she admires how sexy she looks in each pose, her favorite showing off the capital F Fertile hips she had been blessed with, her mom had ok hips and all her grandparents did have her build, she joked multiple time to her parents that they mixed her up at the hospital. Biggest thing she inherited from her mom was her pert and shapely tits.

Putting the best photos of her exposed and athletic body into a text to max, shaking fingers writing out "wish you were her <3" heart pounding and face red from mild embarrassment she can't quite force herself to send it to him, banishing the message to her drafts, she can feel the dark intrusive thoughts burrowing into her brain again *he'll never love you* * that body is too shameful* *your legs are too fat* feeling her hands shake in anger, she looks down between her milk factories and her slit is just leaking juices.

"Will you settle down you dirty fuck hole" she shouts at it, and in response her clit shoots out above the hood and squirts out what she can gather is 4oz of womb lubricant. "you win you jackass" she whispers as she starts to glide her fingers down into her waiting snatch. Getting another naughty idea, she gets her phone out and starts to record the session so she can watch it later, smearing the screen with her thick, viscous, and sweat smelling juice, finally after a few attempts to hit the record button the camera in its 8k glory starts to record her nakedness, only turning her on more pretending she's sending this to her Boyfriend.

Hands getting soaked from her starting her favorite way to pleasure herself. "ahh fuck ahh you dirty slut you fucking like that?" she moans to herself rubbing harder and hooking a finger deep inside hitting her g spot, "AHHHHHHH" she shouts, her body contracting in deep pleasure as she imagines it max using her body to bring himself pleasure, her love tunnel shoots out a high-pressure stream of love goo across the bathroom hitting the full wall mirror, THUD THUD THUD the mirror rings out as more and more sweet nectar is shot at it. In the heat of the moment, she angles her snatch up and the blasts up, easily hitting the roof and spraying her slut body with what feels like cups of her essence, plenty landing in her mouth only fueling the blasts more. After a perceived eternity her blasts slow down to a steady drip drip drip.

Heart pound Kelly deep breaths making her tits raise and fall with each suck. "Gah huh ha, fuck that felt so good max, you make me feel soooo good" she moans to the phone. Regaining her situational awareness, Kelly surveys the damage. The massive wall mirror displaying her soaking wet body is streaked with sauce, her eyes wandering up to the roof which is also dripping down onto her. Smiling and wiggling her massive ass to the camera "look at this mess max, I made it just for you, but my mom always said, 'a good girl finishes her meal before sleep!'" with that exclamation she struts across the room, wide hips swinging ass jiggling and tits bouncing as she put on a show for her 'imaginary' boyfriend.

With a finger she drags it across the mirror, giving a playful sniff of the digit she turns to the camera and drags it slowly up her chest and licks it with a long and pointed tung. "mmmm I taste so good, I wish you were here to help me, but more for me I guess" and with that she turns back to the mirror, taking a wide stance showing off her large posterior and starts to lick all of the pussy juice of the mirror. Lick after sensual like, she shakes her ass putting on a show, moaning like a bitch in heat, her fuck hole starts to squirt out again.

After a good 10 minutes of feasting on her essence, and Cumming 3 times covering her legs again and again soaking the cloth shower mat under her. After eating the rest of her nasty scrum of the mirror she bends over making sure to pop her fat cheeks for the camera and grab the carpet and wrings it out over her soaked form only added to the cream she's covered in. *as if max would ever care for a nasty little slut that covers herself in her own slime, you nasty bitch* another intrusive thought floats up, forcing her sultry smile to stay she pushes it away.

With that she struts again over to the phone and kisses the camera and shyly looks into the lens "I love you max; I love you so much." She makes her way back to the bedroom and plops her soaking form into the center not caring if she ruins the sheets, her hair soaked down to her scalp and face, tits, abs, and legs just coated in her juice.

She navigates over to the gallery to make sure her sexy little video got saved, it did, and out of the corner of her eye she sees a picture of her and max at the mall they took while she was getting some cloths for this trip. Her holding the camera at arm's length and wrapping an arm around him flashing a peace sign, him looking slightingly embarrassed with half his face being mashed into her shirt clad tits. Staring at it she can feel some moistness around her eyes, *why... why am I crying* she thinks as she puts the phone on its charger and hugging a pillow to her chest trying to feel a void she hadn't noticed. With a sob she closes her sapphires blinking some tears away.

Kelly passes out on top of her blankets, massive tits mildly sagging to her arms, pussy dripping onto the sheets, and weirdly the thick layer of pussy sauces slowly being absorbed into her skin. Kelly falls into a dream of her and max, in their back yard with a beautiful little girl running around, her daughter, her own little daughter, in the dream and in real life, another tear falls, not from sadness only deep soul-filling joy.