All Comments on 'Homebound Ch. 01'

by JodiHutchins

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
STONKING good story

Jodi you just get better and better. Loved this . The gradual way you introducing Keiko and Abagail into the story is just brilliant. Great main plot line with Jo and Rachel .

Nice of Juliet make a cameo , always knew she was a good kid .

Bring on ch 2 of this wonderful story.

Ok so you've had a brilliant, a wonderful, a great, a loved it and a stonking . Not sure what other superlatives i can add to that. Of course you got five stars and a favourite

Thank you for sharing with us.

Jc

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
A five-star story...

...and more. "Homebound" is an excellent piece of work, Jodi, and I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. You are an asset to this site---remember us when you've moved on to bigger and better things! I've got one minor quibble with this chapter and that's an anachronism. You have Keiko addressing Abagail as 'Ms Abagail'. 'Ms' is unlikely to have been used in the 1930s. It was coined in the 1960s or 1970s by some academic feminists who held that 'Miss' and 'Mrs' were demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I've been lurking on this site for nearly 8 years and this story is literally in the top 5. So SO looking forward to the next chapter!

1994lesbian1994lesbianalmost 6 years ago
Oooooh 😍

Oooooh I love this. Can't believe you've left me hanging like that haha.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
More please!!

You've done it again. A good story inhabited by interesting, real characters. I like how the magnetic pull Rachel and Jo feel towards each other keeps growing and intensifying. It certainly comes across as inevitable that they should be together.

Please don't keep us waiting long for the next chapter in this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant!!!

I loved the story...please continue ...

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago
LOVED IT

Just as all of your stories have gone...the hooks are in! Chapter 2 cannot come soon enough!

Definitely 10🌟

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago
Five stars.

This wonderful story has captured my heart. I eagerly await the next installment.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Everyone

Thank you so much for your comments! I wasn’t sure how this would go but it seems like it’s been an enjoyable read. Chapter two is on the way and shouldn’t be more than a few days wait. Thank you again for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooooo good!

You, my friend, are now my favourite author on Literotica! Your stories are amazing. I’d be surprised if you didn’t turn out to be a published author. Your plot and character development has me totally addicted. I look forward to the next chapter for this and all of your stories. Much love and many thanks.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
So good so real

Jodie

This was a master peace it felt really familiar to me and I just couldn't help but feel for everyone involved

It so took me back to another world in another life

Beautiful

Alex

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
Homebound

had me completely spellbound from the beginning to what I hope is a very brief end until it continues!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years ago
Very nice!

I love how you wove the theme of racism (and homophobia) throughout your story -- 1940s and present day. It shows how much more progress still needs to be made. And on top of that, perhaps in spite of it, you also have a pair of sweet romantic love stories. I only have one small complaint. It needs more Juliet! :-)

knowinghumansknowinghumansover 5 years ago
Never a believer

I really don't believe about reincarnation but you're easily making me doubt myself. Just as your other stories (which I loved the first time I read them), this was not an exception. Beautifully written, the plot is as good as they come and the story just brings you to the setting itself. You are easily one of the top writers here so please don't stop writing and indulge us mere humans in your prowess of storytelling!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent story so far!

I'm really enjoying this story, and can't wait for chapter 2. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story poor political stand

I wanted to give you a 5 but the scenario between the two reincarnation samplings don't quite match so I'm bias in my rating - it's a reader's opinion after all. Good job on painting a picture of how minorities get to pick on as usuals. "Go back to your countries.." whoever say this probably have nowhere to go in the first place and should never have children along with the irresponsible lawless citizens.

jackie_emjackie_emover 5 years ago
Great story

Love the story and the conflicted feelings. Very intense and much too realistic description of racial bigotry. The reincarnation aspect adds an interesting twist to it all.

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
Brilliant

You have put so much into your story: well done and thank you for sharing. I cannot wait to read your second part.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Awesome

Beautifully written, fascinating plot and breathtaking exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Know There'll Be Tears...

...but, please, PLEASE continue this wonderful offering!!

xx

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A wonderful start!

I can’t wait for more of this story! Thank you!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

I am loving this story my one comment isn't to criticize the author but our society can we please stop calling it a "walk of shame". I don't say this for gender I hate shaming of any kind. I wish it to be referred to as a "got laid parade" if a phrase must be used. Looking forward to reading more.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love a story with a good plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodiHutchins@JodiHutchins
Just an amateur writer but I love feedback! Email: itsatimemachinething@gmail.com 10/29/19 Thank you so much for the votes/comments/feedback on The Tutor. I’m sorry for not submitting a story in over a year! This year has been insane and I was pretty swamped with editing my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Homebound Series Info