Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

I sit around, warding off questions like "what are you still doing here," and "do you need a ride home?"

I even help move some chairs to the back and fold the tables.

As I'm bending down to pick up one of the tables, I hear from behind me, "my dad always told me football players need big butts." I quickly let go of the table and stood straight up.

I try not to acknowledge her comment as I turn around to see her, "so you still want that autograph?" Smooth Harrison, smooth.

"I actually need a ride home. And I'm starving. Can you help a poor, college girl out?" She tilts her head as if she's pleading. But those sexy glasses have me won.

"Yeah sure, I saw that the dorms are near my hotel, why not."

"Yay, thank you, Mr. Daniels."

"I thought I told you, it's Harrison."

She comes close to me, almost too close unless she wants to know the effect she has on me. "Okay, Harr-I-son." She draws out my name with that voice that I can't get enough of. If she told me to get on all fours and bark like a dog I would've at that moment. Her voice has me enveloped in her world. And I don't want to leave.

We get in the car and drive out a few miles. I try to make little conversation about her time in college. I learned She's an environmental science major and she wants to save and conserve all the national parks and forestry areas. Her passion for the subject has me asking more and more specific questions. Like I'm trying to eke out every detail I can out of her about fucking forestry.

So we end up at the most expensive eating establishment you can at 11 at night. Wendy's. That red head bitch pays top dollar for a burger but that frosty sounds way too good right now.

We enter and of course, the manager is at the register. He greets us and sounds plenty annoyed. Probably because they close in 30 minutes. Oh well.

"What do you want? Get anything. It's on me."

"Oh, Harrison, so generous." Watching her eyes dart across the menu and watching her think about what she wants is so cute. And she's still wearing that dress shirt and tie. Fuck me, this manager is gonna notice my bulge isn't he. He just needs to look up and see...

"Omg Harrison? Harrison Daniels? Thee Harrison Daniels? Game winning tackle in 93 and 8 tackles in the 94 championships, Harrison Daniels?"

We both sort of snicker at the manager's instant frenzy of words. "Umm, yeah I'm him. Nice to meet you." I lazily wave my hand at him. Trying to not think about how embarrassing this is.

"Please, come come, you guys eat free. Hey Rico, it's Harrison Daniels, at our fucking Wendy's!"

"Bro, that's unreal! Let me see. Oh shit, it's him! Hey dude I watched you get that 100 yard pick six against Bible Belt U your freshman year. That was insane!" Despite all this, "praise" I'm getting. From the corner of my eye, I can see Mia's smile just beaming up at me.

I mean, at least the meal is free. I order a Spicy chicken sandwich and she ordered a baconator. And of course, we got frosty's. I ordered both of us one but he gave us five. A wins a win.

"So, I see you're still famous." I barely make out her words as I watch her tongue lick up the frosty off her spoon.

"I guess so. People love their football around here."

"Can I intrude for a second?" I stopped eating for a second. Stunned by her forwardness.

"Yeah sure, shoot."

"Why are you like this? I mean, I watched you all night. And people were praising you with all this glory and compliments and you sort of blew them off like what you did in football didn't matter."

"I just...It doesn't mean anything to me."

"But it does to them. Most of their fondest memories were the four years you played here. You know that right?"

"I guess..."

"You guess? It's that bitch that divorced you, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Every since your divorce, you have been melancholy. That personality you used to have, the way you walked, talked, all gone."

"And how do you know?"

"Because it's all over social media, duh. You let that bitch gold digger make you feel like shit. You owe yourself more than that."

I sit straight up. I want to argue more with her. I want to tell her to shut her young ass up. But, she knows and I know, she's right. So I just agree. And that was probably for the best because the conversation turned a little bit more light hearted. I talked about things I've been up to and find interesting. And just like me in the car, it felt like she was trying to eke out every detail of the things I liked.

She also talked about how she grew up and how her dad always talked about Panther football and my playing days. She, self admittedly, became a big fan of mine and that was her gateway into becoming a football junkie. I'm not gonna lie, that made me feel good inside. As if I helped her find something she was passionate about.

But then she asks another hard question, "I saw you with Ms. Madison tonight. Are you guys together?" She spins her spoon around the second frosty she just finished. I sense she's nervous about my answer.

"You only saw us kiss I bet."

"Yeah."

I linger on my answer for a second, revealing in her despair wondering what the answer will be. "Well, I'll tell you this, what you saw... was just Ms. Madison being Ms. Madison. We aren't together."

"Why not?" Not this again. I can stand one lecture from a sophomore coed for one night but not two.

"I'm not into her."

"You didn't answer my question. She's rich, hot, smart. What's not to like? What more could you possibly want?"

Because I'm into, "you." I think I said the last part out loud. Did I?

"Me?" Fuck I did.

"We should go, it's getting late. These fellas need to close up."

"All the time in the world, Mr. legend." The manager says while intruding. And not helping either Mr. Manager.

I quickly rustle together our garbage, throw it out and run off to the car.

"Wait, Wait! You said "me." What did you mean by that?" She stops me outside, just as I'm midway to the car.

I look up at the sky and realize I may as well just confess. "When I saw you at the game, I thought you were the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. And watching you work that table tonight and how you handled all the guests was just, stunning, in awe, I don't know what to say."

She doesn't say anything, she just stands there as if I'm supposed to say more, so I do. "I mean look at you. You are in college, prime of your life. Why are you with me now and not with some guy from school. I mean look at me. My body is definitely not what it was in college or that new guy my wife is with."

Just as I'm finishing blabbing off, she runs up to me, whispers to me to shut up, and leans up and kisses me. And for the first time in forever, for that two second kiss I shared with her, I felt joy. My knees felt weak, not because I'm getting old, but because it was her. It was Mia. I forgot there was a Wendy's in front of me, I forgot what city I was in, I forgot I was a divorcee. For those two seconds, I was in whatever world Mia was in.

We rush off to the car and I speed off like a mad man in hot pursuit. And of course, a cop pulls us over. But I was still in Mia's world, and if she wants me to be confident I'll be confident. I tell that cop I'm "mother fucking Harrison Daniels" as if I'm a pro athlete again. And you know what, he lets us go off and I speed back up down the road. And hearing Mia's laugh sent warmth through me I've never experienced before. I nearly became addicted to that rush of serotonin just from seeing Mia having fun.

We reach the hotel and I scoop her up in her arms and take her into my hotel room. I've met her only 12 hours ago and now I feel like I have the hottest girl on earth in my room with feisty eyes that just screams "fuck me" right now.

"That's the Harrison I like to see."

"You're going to get more of him." I come up to her and kiss her again. Our tounges in battle to explore whomever more. And her lips taste like almonds. I retreat my tongue, conceding victory to her, and lip lock taking in every taste I can get.

"I take it you like my lip balm."

"Always wear that."

"Only for you."

We individually take off our ties and then our hands go to each other's shirts. I go one by one but she just rips open mine. Fiesty one isn't she. I see her eyes lock onto my body as I'm holding her. A wave of self-consciousness washes over me. I'm not in the greatest of shapes. It's been a while since I ran or even touched a dumbbell.

"I'm sorry if you were..." before I can finish apologizing, I feel her hand bring down my neck and her mouth attack my erogenous zone at the same spot. I moan to the fill of her lips on my neck. She trails down, giving light kisses to every spot of my body. She spends a couple more seconds on my nipples, swirling her tongue around them, sending shivers throughout me. She gets to my stomach and I feel her hands play with my belt. She gets it off and throws the belt near whatever wall. She kisses down faster as her hands are more frantic getting my zipper and pants down while she falls to her knees. And just as her face comes into view of my crotch, my pants are down. Without a word, she pulls down my underwear and unearths my cock, already hard and throbbing.

Her eyes go doe and take in a mouthful of my cock. Feeling my cock in her mouth and the way she swirls her tongue around the head already has me on the edge.

She comes off me just for a second to ask slyly, "Pretty good for a 19 year old, huh?" She doesn't need an answer. I just moan in approval as she really starts to work her mouth from the base to halfway down my cock. She has my cock wet as I could feel a little bit of wetness trialing down to my balls. But, the way her hands are playing with the base of my cock and my balls have me pleading with her, "Baby, I'm gonna cum."

She comes off my cock and say's, "Cum for me, dad...dy." Mia exaggerates that wicked word with a mischievous smirk and knowing eyes. She gives me a couple of hard strokes and I erupt on her face, one spurt landing on her glasses, and the rest landing on her half unbuttoned dress shirt. My moans could probably be heard from the room next door, but I don't care. That was the best orgasm I have had in years and it was just from a blowjob.

She stands back up, hugging me as she holds onto my cock, whispering close to me, "Did you like when I called you that?"

"Very much," I say out of breath.

"Don't expect that every time. Only when you're a confident man for me." She says as she bonks my nose with her finger. "But, I think you need to lie down, you seem a little lightheaded." As I get on the bed, she's wiping her cum off her face and onto her suit pants.

"The dry cleaners are going to be angry with you, making them clean my cum off your pants."

"That's the school's problem, it's just a loaner." I laugh as I'm laying down, slowly coming down from my high.

But there's no rest for this college minx. "I think I deserve a treat, Harrison."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Don't worry. Just lay there and relax. I'll come to you." She stands at the foot of the bed, beginning to take off the rest of her clothes. She's oftly slow. Every unbutton feels like an eternity. But when she finally finishes and takes off her bra, it's my turn for my eyes to go doe.

But, Mia has a sudden lapse in confidence, "Do you like my body? I know I'm not as big as your other women." I guess she's referring to my ex and Ms. Madison. Both sport, admittedly, a nice pair of DD tits.

But Mia is, "Perfect." I see her smile and she has every reason to. Some may call her small or flat, but to me, she has a perfect handful. And her small hips and tight stomach. She's a piece of art.

To my heart's content, she begins again. This time turning her back to me. I hear her unzip her suit pants and begin to swivel her hips as she slowly takes them off.

Her confidence is back and just as her ass is revealed with a sexy pair of white panties, she say's, "You were staring at my jean shorts this afternoon, huh?"

"How could I not?" It's only been a couple of minutes after I came, but I can feel my cock coming back to life.

I hear her giggle and the panties come off. My eyes can not come off her ass. So perky and tight.

She climbs on the bed. Sits on her heels as she takes off her sexy glasses and lets her hair down. My face is in awe and I can't do anything to fix it. She crawls to me. I don't blink. I probably have the dumbest look on my face but I can't take my eyes off of her. I can feel her laughing inside. It's definitely my face.

She finally reaches my face. She straddles me while on her knees.

She glares down at me with her youthful eyes. "Eat." With what little strength I have left, I prop my head up and my tongue starts licking up her sweet juices. But, I tease her first with my tongue probing her hole and sucking on her pussy lips. Her moans tell me she likes it but her eyes are intense telling me what she really needs. And I finally oblige. My tongue starts to lick and flick her clit. Her body starts to whither on top of me and she's nearly suffocating me. So I lick and suck harder, hoping she would cum and let off the pressure. She barely knows how hard she's pushing down because she's spending too much time enjoying the pleasure I'm giving her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open just moaning with every flick of my tongue.

Right before I'm about to give in, she leans back and her hand reaches for my cock. She starts to stroke with that reverse grip that I love and my cock is springing back to life like I'm some sort of 20 year old again.

"Seems like you are ready to go again?"

"I know. What type of magic are you using on me."

"The best kind." She moans as she grinds her pussy even harder on my face.

She finally lets off and I suck in the air trying to get my breath back. But, it quickly turns back to moans as she's now rubbing her pussy with the head of my cock.

"How did you get so good at this?" I moan through my words.

"A girl has fantasies too. I'm just fulfilling mine." And she plunges herself on me letting out the sexiest high pitched moan. She starts to buck her hips with abandon. I grab hold of her soft hips and ride the high.

"God, I feel so full." She moans as she rides switching in between a slow and rhythmic movement.

I pull her toward me and the scent of her hair is intoxicating. She's rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone allowing herself to get the maximum pleasure she can get. I feel her warm pussy becoming accustomed to my size, so I grip her harder and start to really stroke inside of her.

"Oh god, too much, too much, you're hitting my spot. I'm... I'm going to cum."

Hearing her words sends me to the moon. I feel her body convulsing from her orgasm, I start to pump load after load of cum inside her. Her body falls on me as we both pant from our orgasm.

"I hope this isn't the last time I see you," I say softly, stroking her long hair.

"There are still two home games left. You will be seeing a lot of me." She kisses my chest. Soon we drift off to sleep. I wish I could say we woke up in the middle of the night and fucked our brains out again, but one, neither of us woke up in the middle of the night, and two, I'm pretty sure my balls would've exploded if I went one more round. I don't have that in me anymore.

It's morning and I wake up with her in my arms. We are both half-awake, groggy, and kissing throughout the morning. Just being there in that moment made me realize what I have been missing in my life, the warmth of being with someone I care about. Even if we have only known each other for literally a day now.

I finally get around to dropping her off at her dorm. We share one last kiss in the car and I watch her saunter off again. A sense of dread comes through me, wondering if this was a one-off or if I will see her again. Wait, fuck, I don't even have her number. Then I hear a loud knock on the passenger side window. It's Mia with a big smile on her face.

"I think you will need this next week or whenever you feel like it," she snatches my phone sitting in the cupholder and puts her number in it. Thank god.

I go get some breakfast by myself at the local college diner. And of course, a flood of people come up to introduce themselves. But, for once, I actually fancy the attention. I indulge their questions and give them anecdotes of my playing days. It's almost like a show for them. I have them on the edge of their seat talking about what went into each famous play they had questions about. I spend at least an hour there. And after everyone has their questions answered, I get up and leave a big tip for the staff and head out to meet TJ at the campus.

"Hey buddy, how was your night? You seem a lot more cheerful today?" TJ says as I walk towards him at a bench in the grassy area.

"Ha, maybe it's because I met someone."

"Who? Dude, fill me in. Was she at the dinner? You fucking one of these rich alumni ladies."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Come on man, give me a name. Who is this girl who got you all happy and stuff."

"Well, her name is..."

Just as I'm about to say the name, TJ interrupts me, "Oh hey dude, it's my daughter right behind you." He looks past me and yells at the girl behind me, "Hey Mia!"

Mia? that is...

"Turn around dude, come and meet her." "Mia, please meet the guy you always tell me to shut up about. This is Harrison Daniels, the best football player I ever played with."

I turn around and see that ray of sunshine smile beaming up at both myself and TJ, "Hi, Daddy."

Aaaa fuck me.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12