Homecoming Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Mia and Harrison.
7.4k words
4.52
6.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Note: So, I decided to write another chapter of this actually two more. That will be it. This one is a little bit more random, because I didnt really have any clear goals for it unlike the original story. Anyways, An early apology for anyone who liked the original but didnt like this chapter. Completely understand.

************

"You fucking prick, I trusted you. And you betray me like this! You fucked my daughter! You piece of shit!"

"Daddy! No!"

"Stay out of this Mia! This is between me and this sack of shit!"

"TJ, I can explain. I didn't know."

"Doesn't matter. You're going to regret this, Harrison. I'm going to beat that face in."

Noooooooo. I wake up. I'm in a heap of sweat and heaving from my nightmare. Maybe it's because of regret or anxiety, but this dream has been recurring all week since Homecoming.

When I catch my grips I let go, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you, you omnipresent fuck. How was I supposed to know Mia was TJ's adopted daughter? Not a warning, not even a sign. Just allowing me to fall into this shit. Fuck." I say to whoever is watching over me, call it God, angels, NSA, fucking anyone really. But the worst part, the worst part is that I am going to my son's game tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm going to do if I see her.

I take precautions. I invited some people I met at that diner and the manager and Rico from the Wendy's Mia and I went to last week.

"Thank you again, Mr. Legend. This is awesome."

"No problem guys. Enjoy yourself this afternoon. Everything is on me."

"Can I give you a hug, Mr. Legend?"

"Sure man bring it in." Both Rico and the manager come in for a hug. It was cool but they maybe held on for a little longer than I was expecting. Did I have alternative reasons for inviting all these people into my booth? Yes, yes I did. If Mia would've shown up, there would've been a high probability I would've fucked her in front of 3/4 of the stadium.

Mia didn't show up. I was a little sad inside. Maybe she was hanging out with her friends from school. Or maybe another guy. I don't know. I think it's best if I don't get involved. One-time flings happen. It's cool. Everything is cool.

By halftime, the booth was looking like a house party. Food was everywhere, people were mingling with one another, and everyone was taking their turn to talk to me about a memory they had of "back in the good ole days." But I wasn't all that mad about talking about the past. One thing I have to thank Mia for was that she made me realize what I did back then was something I should be proud of and not something I have to compare myself to in a negative way. That wasn't past me. It was still me. I just need to find different ways to hone who I am now to inspire people and maybe this little gesture by me was a way to start doing that.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz."

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I check the notification. Mia. My heart starts to beat fast. I'm excited. I haven't heard from her all week and I didn't have the heart to message her either. I check the message by holding my phone close to my side and leaning over, trying to hide it from everyone.

I open up the message. My eyes go wide and my dick becomes hard. Mia sent me a pic, just herself in one of the stadium bathrooms, sporting her new dirty blonde hair color, with her short Jean shorts down her waist that she was wearing the first time I met her, showing me her perky, tight ass in a pink thong with the sexiest pouty face looking back at me in the mirror. She also sent a message saying, "free tonight?" If I could, I would've kicked everyone out and stroked one out right then and there. God, she's a sexy little devil. I know she knew all along. Despite that, I still can't help but get hot and bothered when I think about her. I can't be turned on like this anymore. I'm too old for this shit.

I would've roamed and searched every damn bathroom and fuck her on that bathroom counter. But the second half was beginning and my son entered the game. Blake was playing with a vigor I have never seen him play with. He was running with such force and explosion, I thought someone else was in my son's uniform. Someone needs to talk to the starting running back, my son is coming for that starting spot.

In the middle of the third quarter, the Purple Rain team marched down the field. It was now third down and goal on the three-yard line. Blake comes running back onto the field. They hand the ball off to Blake, he sheds off a tackle, dips his shoulder, and leans with his arm with multiple defenders around him. Bodies are piled up at the goal line. The refs try to get all the people up from the pile. Once everyone's up, the refs raise both arms up, touchdown! My boy scored his first touchdown! I fist pump in the air and roar out loud. The stadium roars with me, everyone in my booth is hugging and cheering. He fucking did it. One touchdown down, hopefully, many more to go.

*knock, knock, knock*

A couple of minutes after the touchdown, there's a knock on the door. I instantly think of Mia. I want to celebrate this with her. Pick her light body up, hold her in the air and kiss her in front of everyone. I could care less at this point.

I yell out, "come in!"

That was a mistake. Who walks through the door has everyone frozen in place. I guess multi-millionaires have that effect on people.

"Hello, Ms. Madison. What brings you here?" I'm the only one with enough courage to speak to her. Especially in that rosy summer dress, that accentuates her... assets.

"Honey, I told you already, call me Laura.

"Hello, Laura!" Everyone's eyes turn to Rico who inexplicably addressed Ms. Madison by her first name. The death stare on her face was of one of a serial killer who was looking to add someone to their collection. Rico had the fear of God on his face when he saw Ms. Madison's reaction. So he promptly corrected himself, "sorry Ms. Madison.

"Anyways, can all of you excuse Mr. Daniels and me? I need to talk to everyone's hero here." Everyone walks out nervous and frantic. In seconds, the booth is just Ms. Madison and me, with the game going on in the background.

"Let's have a seat on the couch." Her tone commands compliance and I feel compelled to do as she says. So I take a seat on the couch.

Ms. Madison is almost too much to handle. She's a vixen. Her big bust, ample ass, and I would bet my house she has a fit body for her age. If I was any other man she would be moaning my name right now.

"How may I help you, Ms. Madison?"

"I don't like being denied, Harrison. So I will give this one more shot. I think we would be a power couple, don't you think. We can take care of each other for the rest of our lives. And trust me, I can especially take care of you." Her right-hand starts to rub my thigh. Her left-hand lets the strap of her sundress fall a little bit, revealing more of her beautiful, firm, big, seductive, tits. "Would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

She has fire in her eyes. Her hand is gripping my thigh harder and making its way to my crotch. For one second, I allow myself to fall into her lust. But as I closed my eyes, all I could imagine was Mia doing that to me. I wanted her to be the one. So with conviction in my voice, I reply, "I'm sorry Ms. Madison. I have plans tonight."

"Hmph, that's too bad. I thought you would have had a change of heart. But, remember what I said during the alumni dinner. Don't be jealous when you see me with a new man." Her expression changes to one of disappointment. Like a child not getting candy from the grocery store. She gets up making sure I get a full view of her beautiful big ass as if to say this is what I am really missing out on. To be honest, she is sex on heels. But I have something better. I will let the newly divorced dean of Purple Rain U have her.

As Ms. Madison opened the door, at least three people fell through the doorway and I can see the rest of the people with their ears still glued to the wall snooping on our conversation. All of them had stupid, dumbfounded looks on their face. I could hear Ms. Madison whisper to herself, "imbeciles." And announced out loud to the rest of them, "Move!"

A collective "Sorry, Ms. Madison" was exclaimed from the group and in seconds the Red Seas parted. She sauntered out and all the men's eyes turned to her plump ass as my face was buried in embarrassment.

I removed my hands from my face, regained composure, and replied to the only person that mattered, "Yes I am free tonight."

*******

Mia may be a great girl but she is still a young college student. So when she replied, "I'll be there by 1," all the natural melatonin in my body rushed through me and I seriously doubted I could stay awake till 1 fucking am. I actually took a power nap during the 4th quarter since the team was up by four touchdowns. I woke up to the sound of cheering fans and pyro going off as the game ended and the fans were celebrating another win.

I got up from my seat, clapped my hands like I definitely watched the entire game, and headed out to the family meet-up place.

As I was walking to the place, I got a text from my son.

Blake: "Hey Dad, I won't be at the meet-up. I already left with some friends. I'm sorry. I will see you next week. Is that cool?"

Damn. This was usually the one thing I look forward to for the weekend. But he's a growing boy with what looks like a great social life. I will just let him be.

I reply back, "go ahead, son. Sounds like fun. Have a great time."

I turn the car back around and head back to my hotel. When I get to my room, I do some self-defeating behavior and check the news for my gold digger of an ex wife. Seems like her fling with the ex pro baseball player is going well again. She even looks a little more fit. Damn. Unfortunate. I order some room service and eat whatever feelings that compel me to keep up on the news of my wife.

Then I do that thing old people are susceptible to and I go in and out of being asleep, half asleep, fully awake, and then some combination of the three for a few hours. I even catch myself replying to the TV when I was half asleep. I think that's a sign I need to take some vitamins or something.

Soon enough I hear a knock on my door. I look over at the time and it's only 10pm. I walk over to the door, tired as all hell. I look through the peephole. Mia.

I pull open the door and just looking at her is like a shot of energy. And she's not wearing anything special. Just a black track jacket and gray sweatpants. But she could be wearing a nun outfit and she would still be the most attractive girl to me.

She catches me staring because she says, "are you going to let me in?" I don't just let her in, I pull her in and pick her up and kiss her passionately. She reciprocates and I've reminded of her almond tasted lips. I want nothing more than to get all this clothing off her and feel her again. Waiting a week is way too long.

Then she breaks me. "Oooh, is daddy ready for me tonight?" Although extremely sexy, fuck she reminded me that she's TJ's daughter. I dropped her down, my head tilted to the ground.

She does a little nervous giggle and asks, "what's wrong?"

"You should've told me. This is wrong. I can't be in a relationship with my friend's daughter."

She scrunches her face, god she's even sexy when she's mad, and says, "and if I did you would've treated me like some little girl and not like the woman I am." The juxtaposition of her little frame, her exotic baby face with her stern tone and words made me chuckle inside.

"But still, this is wrong." Multiple replays of dreams I have had over the course of the week play in my head as I look at her.

"Look," she starts to lower her zipper from her track jacket,

"My dad is an adult," the zippers all the way down, revealing a sexy black bra which I could see her nipples poking through,

"I'm an adult," she starts to take off her gray sweatpants revealing a high waist pink thong, I'm certainly ogling at her right now and she walks up close to me with her right hand caressing my chest,

"and you Harrison, you are a man," her left hand is now caressing my hard cock through my jeans as I moan pleasure,

"Don't let him control what you should do. So what do you want, Harrison?"

Her left hand caressing my bulge is doing a lot of convincing on my mind. She then takes my left hand and moves it to her soaking, hot sex. My mind is only fixated on her. Fuck the taboo. "I want you."

She whispers in response, "I need you." I pick her back up and take her to the bed. This time the only confusion I have is leaving her sexy lingerie on or getting her naked. But she knows what she wants. She takes off my clothes in a heap and before I know it, I'm naked, kissing all up on her.

Tonight was different than the first night. There was more urgency. We both needed each other.

"Cuddle with me. I want you close to me."

I laid down on my side as she sunk her back into me. She smelled like roses and her hair smelled like fresh shampoo. I know she heard me taking her in because I could hear her giggle.

Mia grinded on me for a couple of seconds, getting my cock to her desired hardness. But I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her pink panties to the side and rubbed my cock in between her pussy lips. She started cooing in anticipation of what was about to come.

But I decided to tease her, mainly for not talking to me all week. I draped my right hand over her, spread her legs apart, and attacked her clit with my fingers. She turned her head around to face mine and we locked eyes. I leaned down and gave her almond flavored lips a couple of kisses.

She had enough teasing. I applied my cock back to her entrance. Mia took her hand and placed it on top of mine as we both guided my cock inside her. Her eyes went big as the head of my cock entered her warm, tight pussy. Her eyes then rolled all the way back as she took all of me inside her.

I snuck my left hand under her so I could hold her tight and play with her sensitive nipples. My right hand went back to her clit. Thank god I was so much bigger than her because it makes this cuddling position a lot easier. She was precious yet sexy at the same time.

I gradually started to stroke faster into her. The faster I went, the harder I held her tighter to me. Although not naked, she was the definition of sex with one of her tits sticking out of her sexy black lingerie bra, and her pink panties pushed to the side as I fucked her young pussy.

"Oh my god, Harri... Daddy, you fuck me so good." I know this little devil is playing a game with me but I don't let it negatively affect me. It invigorates me. I grunt in approval and give her all I got. The combination of my hard fucking and my fingers on her clit has her screaming, "I'm cumming" I'm cumming!"

Mia's body starts to convulse as she reaches her orgasm. I hold her tight, not letting her go. I slow down my strokes. Her continuous moaning allows me to know that she still feels good from my cock. I peek my head over her shoulder to watch my cock thrust into her. I knew she was wet but I didn't expect her to be creaming all over my cock. That got me revved up again.

I got on my back and she straddled my hips facing me. I guided her hips back onto my cock and she started to ride me with fervor in her eyes.

"I need your cum, Harrison. Give your baby your cum." I grip her hips, hold her steady, and start to fuck her back with everything I got. Mia's beautiful face looks like it is in so much pleasure and it sets me off.

"I'm gonna cum, Mia. I'm gonna cum." All of a sudden her wits come back and she hops off me to my discontent. But then, I am instantly greeted by her wet, eager mouth making such nasty noises only one can make who wants to suck a man dry. And does she ever.

I try to warn her, "I'm cumming." I draw it out for as long as I can. But she keeps sucking and both of her hands are working the length of my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore. I start to bust inside her and to my surprise, Mia is swallowing almost all of it, but for, a dribble of cum that's running down her chin and spilling onto my cock. Mia doesn't let it go to waste though and licks all of the leftovers up. She's a vixen.

After she was done, she lay by my side, and we shared a nice kiss for a couple of minutes. However, I wasn't lying though, she really did drain me and I was about to pass out. The last thing I could faintly here was, "I...son," accompanied by a kiss on the cheek and I was completely out after that.

*******

As all old bumpkins do, I awake promptly as the sun rises. My eyes linger on Mia's naked, pale, beautiful skin illuminated by the reflection of the sunshine peeking through the window. My angel.

If anything has convinced me these two weeks it's this, I need to fucking get back in shape. I can't be this one fuck, then off to sleep type of man for her. So, I make the executive decision to utilize the hotel gym this morning. It's only 740am, she's 19, she will most likely be asleep until 11. I have plenty of time.

But, just as I open the door, "Are you leaving me in the morning like I'm some whore?" I turn around. Mia, naked and all, is sitting up with her arms crossed with that sexy pouty face.

"No, baby, I was just, umm, getting breakfast really fast." I'm lying. I don't know why though. Maybe I don't want her teasing me about working out yet.

"Sure you are. And you always wear workout gear in the morning?"

"It's comfortable," I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Hmm, okay. Just make sure to bring this sexy Dad bod back with a croissant and orange juice please." She says as her sunshine of a smile beams up at me and her hand caresses my stomach. My eyes squint at her jest. She's so cute. I come down, give her a kiss and walk out the door abandoning all thoughts of working out. At least for this morning.

I walk downstairs to the continental breakfast. I pick up her croissant and orange juice and I get some fluffy pancakes and apple juice. I get through all of the "good mornings" from people who recognized me. However, I have noticed that Mia brings out a softer side in me. I am more inclined to be personable and friendly. Mia's like a people-person drug, which prevents irritability in social situations. Side effects contain tiredness and drained balls. Not the worst drug for a guy my age. I actually prefer a daily dose rather than a weekly one. May need to talk to my doctor about that.

I get back to my room with a tray full of food and drinks, excited to enjoy this morning with Mia. But, of course, her young body and mind cannot handle the trials and tribulations of being awake in the morning, and thus, I find her asleep, softly snoring the morning away.

I turn on Sportscenter and eat my fluffy pancakes and sip my apple juice. After two rotations of the same highlights and halfway through a morning debate show, Mia awakes promptly at 11 am. She looks at the time.

"Oh, looks like I overslept," And gives a shrug of her shoulders, "eh, it's Sunday. So where are we going today?"

"Going? Spending the day together are we now?"

"Yes, this is a growing relationship, duh." She says with all the sass in the world. "Any ideas?"

"I don't know any places around here. I just go the school and back."

"So boring. Hmmm..." she looks at me with evil intent. "I've never drained a rich man dry before. Always been a dream of mine. So the mall it is."

With her godforsaken smile, I can't say no. "Fine. I'm going to stop you if it goes too far."

"Better pay attention then."

I forgot how soothing it is to spend a car ride with someone who genuinely wants to spend time with me. I love looking over at her and seeing her smile as she talks. Watching her mind work as she tries to solve one of her friends' drama cases or whatever college students deal with today. I could watch paint dry with her but as long as she's there it would be half bad.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12