All Comments on 'Homecoming Call'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 14 years ago
I liked that!

Sorta saw the ending coming, but very nicely done.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Very clever

I really liked it. Your disclaimer is a little misleading. It is a cuckold story but the husband isn't accepting of the situation. I reread the introduction and you worded it very carefully. It was a very clever misdirection. The wife has been off cheating on the poor dumb, boring husband. Maybe she will go back to being with him for now, unless she gets bored again. She can always cheat again in that case. Then the reality slaps her in the face. Her marriage was boring because she chose to put her energies into an affair rather than her marriage. Now she has lost her husband, her friend, and her job. And her husband is happy, not mourning her loss. Nice revenge and justice is served. Now she's just another Ho with cum dripping out of her. I guess she wasn't so clever after all. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dissapointed

I was so hoping that Geoff was going to get of on his wife's new found hobby. I love it when my wife comes home wet and tasty.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Five Stars

Enjoyed the story, though you gave the ending away a little to early to be a real twist. But not bad. Enjoyed the ending. She got what she deserved I do believe, and that is only my opinion on this day.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!!!

I like the fact that Geoff got his in the end. Lets face it, sometimes nice guys should finish first and in this story, Geoff finished was ahead of Stacey and Malcolm. Best of all, no one busted a cap in someone's ass or beat someone up to prove how manly they were. Thanks for writing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story but...

"A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man, with or without his knowledge, with or without his consent."

The actual definition of the word 'cuckold' is 'husband of unfaithful wife'. If he has consented, she is not being unfaithful, therefore the word is no longer relevant.

However, small and perhaps moot point.

Still a nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
same premise but w/ a twist

kinda like how my friend got her husband. and its true, a good man is hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cockold

If there is consent by the husband it is not cockolding him. I did not even read your story since you can not get the facts right.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Seurat is a reservoir of interesting Ideas....

....glad to see this post.....And really glad to see the selfish one reap the empty husk of her barren soul's wicked produce. Ecstatic that "disappointed" is!

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
Good Story!

A good read with a different twist. " Thank You "

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Short and to the point

Kind of obvious what would happen but well written and mounted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice candy

for all us nutcakes thanks.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Cuckolding actually refers to a female having another male's offspring and passing it/them off as belonging to her mate.

However, the term was then applied to mean a woman just having sex with another man, usually with her husband's knowledge. Then it morphed into humiliation type stories and "Bull" type stories, and stories where the wife is very mean and nasty towards her husband. Then a homosexual nature began to creep into some stories and actually came across as actually being written by gay men who are really just trying to slip some gay story content into a storyline that was very popular with many people. now some people seem to want to use cuckolding to cover all of thse things, especially the gay men writing the ones with gay content, they of course don't want a distinction being drawn that separates the different types of stories.

However, the straight men do want a distinction drawn as do the men who prefer the stories where there is still a strong love bond between the husband and wife and the wife absolutely does not act like a disrespectful bitch toward her husband. Thus the term Hot Wife. A Hot Wife story is one where the wife does have sex with other men and the husband knows about it. There is no humiliation elements, no homosexual elements, etc... The wife only has emotional love for her husband and at most a friendship feeling for her other sexual lovers.

How they get to this point doesn't matter. In some, the husband finds out she is having an affair. Eventually, he will talk with her about it and they come to an understanding that she can play, usually he gets to watch which is something he learned he likes doing when he caught her.

Sometimes he sees the seduction happening and could put stop to it but doesn't. Either he fully knows he wanted it to happen and is happy it is finally happening or he does want it to happen but may feels some confusion over that because he never expected that he would.

In some, he may actually actively set it up with or without his wife's knowledge.

But there is a huge difference between a Cuckold story and a Hot Wife story that there does need to be a distinction between them by using a different term.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
BTW, there are many different types of stpry lines where the wife is sleeping with other men.

The story JustPlainBob typically writes would be termed as a "revenge" story. Maybe even a cuckold revenge title would be more appropriate since in these story lines, the wife almost never has the permission of her husband, especially at the start of her affair. So technically the husband is a somewhat of a cuckold, because in the clinical sense, deception is a strong part of cuckolding. however, the clinical sense of the word involves the female of any species duping her mate into raising the offspring of another male.

In the animal kingdom as in the human realm, this is often done because they chose a mate because of his ability to provide for her, such as a male duck who has secured prime real estate for nesting and hunting. but then a male with superior genes comes along so she mates with him, but then has the other male duck help her raise the young. So she got the best of both worlds. She got the mate that had the best to offer for her and her offspring and got the superior genes of the other male duck, thus insuring that her young have the best chance of successfully reaching adulthood and having offspring of their own.

Of course, this is very humiliating to the duped male, which is of course why so many men get so turned on by cheating husband stories but get very angry by cheating wife stories. Of course, men are also following their evolutionary drives in this because a man is driven to cuckold the other males so this accounts for the double standard...why so many men who get so angry over the cheating wife stories, also very much enjoy the stories where the guy has sex with his buddy's wife, or his wife's sister, step daughter, etc... Face it, it works this way because women have a limited ability to pass on their genes so they are looking for one man to meet their every need, but if two can do the job better, they may go that route. In an evolutionary sense, men are looking for any women to meet their one need. If everything works as advertised, there is very little standing in the way of men impregnating hundreds or thousands of women over their lifetime. Opportunity is the only thing that stands in the way, and the fact that there is such a short window to impregnate her, and even that isn't assured.

blackhillsbbwblackhillsbbwabout 14 years ago
I did like the Twist at the end...

This is actually the first story I've read on literotica and I totally enjoyed it. I have just submitted my 3rd story and haven't taken the time to read as many. I really enjoyed this story...it was an easy read, short and to the point and I love dialog. I know nothing about cuckolding, but know more now after reading the comments. I'll read your others too in time.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

I was almost put off by your warning, as it seemed to indicate another male bashing wimp out story that has so predominated this site lately. Literotica suffers more than a few authors that would be well served to post a warning in advance. This would prevent the reader from wasting their time on some pathetic drivel that is both disturbing, and offensive, no matter how well written or structured. But I digress, enough ranting, I enjoyed the hell outta this one, one of the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What is a cuckold?

I love all the fucking idiots that are sitting around wasting our oxygen while attempting to give their own interpretation of the word. Morons, if it intrigues them so fucking much, just look it up! It's no longer rocket science to learn all you want about any given subject. -Like the idiot going on about 'husband of unfaithful wife' and the other losers saying that it's not if the husband gives permission... who the fuck cares?? How boring.

This story though? Awesome! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Very funny, chuckled quite a bit at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very predictable from the start of the phone call but not bad for your first entry with this subject matter.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Nice to have a story containing an antibody to the cuckold virus plaguing this site. This story was quite well written. I liked Vicky's character - she knew what she wanted and figured out a way to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
With friends like that, who needs enemies?

With wonderful friends like that , you wonder who is the biggest slut, she or her eqally adulterous friend sleeping with her husband.

60 year old George

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
George are you sure you're only 60???....

....how do you know how hubby and friend ended up together? And why is this what you take away from this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Ending

I love stories about the cockold spouse, man or woman finding out and taking care of the cheaters, well written, I enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EXCELENT!

You trolled those cucks good!!! Waiting for more of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Bad...

... though I figured out the ending about halfway through the story.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This was an enjoyayable read.

But you telegraphed the ending halfway thru! But I still had a smirk on my face knowing what was going to happen!

Oh well, but the slut got what she deserved! And she has a few hours do nothing but think about it before she lands to the firestorm laid waste to what once was her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect

Love it when the end satisfies the wrong. Hate assholes that cheat on their wives, have no use for them and like to see them ruined. No, I'm not a wimp, I've just been around and seen a lot.

As to women who cheat, I like it when they get what they deserve! As a guy, I think men are more emotionally destroyed by a spouses betrayal and I am very glad you had Geoff survive...

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Homecoming Call

is as good a short story as I have read on this site.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
Good Story

My only complaint is that the conversation did not seemed realistic. It did not feel like two guys talking let alone two women. i know it was slanted because the one know that the husband was listening, it still rang false to me. But I see you are getting better very quickly. Thanks and best of luck.

sxyoldguysxyoldguyabout 14 years ago
Good story

Well written, nice job. The outcome became apparent a bit too early, but otherwise a good read.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 14 years ago
Very entertaining

I mostly read these stories looking to get aroused. The ones that do the best job of this will get a 5 star vote out of me. However, every once in awhile a story comes along that makes me chuckle. this was one of those stories - 5 star vote!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Hi Seurat.

I read this story a while ago, but forgot to comment. Anyway good story I liked it a lot. And probably more 'real' than most stories on this site and probably how most real life mariages end, because of stupid mistakes by someones wife. And it's good to read about a husband with enough nounce to get some payback on the cheating wife. Again well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

Very good setup

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This was quite short, but it has everything a novel has. I really liked the twist at the end--didn't see it coming. She got everything she deserved, including-hopefully-the clap! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice twist.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
telegraped

tried to be cute but became predictable and cliche, clean miss

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Very,very good story to read indeed.

Author is competent yarn spinner. My only wish is that this writer is more prolific in writing those excellent stories.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Well, I never

How offensive! Any dry cleaner worth his salt would easily be able to remove cum stains!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn it; why did you have to stain the seat?

Crap, some underpaid plane cleaner is going to have an unnecessary problem.

Oh, Stacey..eat shit and die.

Good tale.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
4****

With friends like Vicky, who needs enemies.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Good for 5 stars. Excellent revenge story.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Short story and in the short story we could recognize his second chance as well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Ultimate revenge on a cheating wife. Incredible the way it was built up until you realized where the friend was and who she was with. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Set Up!

Probably all set up from the very beginning so her "friend" could have the husband for herself! All for the best from the sound of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story and a nice bit of revenge.

The wife gets fucked, the best friend got fucked and the husband got fucked...but one isn't going to be very excited about her future.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5* fantastic

Such an amazing little tale and all on one page.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Stupid Woman

I guess Vickie wasn't much of a friend after all. More like a conspiring predator. Oh well. Stacy will get what she deserves. Consequences are a bitch. Stupid woman.

Nice story flash story. 5*

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Nice Ending

An interesting little twist at the end; I liked it !!!

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 star story

Excellent work. Loved the twist. I expected a cockold story and got the perfect revenge. Too bad however, she could use his adultery to counter any suits against her. each wash the other. In real, she could fight to have half the house proceeds after the sale. yes lost her job and self respect, but that is what happens when you think everyone around you is stupid and unaware. Clearly that is what she thought of her husband.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Perfect!

This was a Laugh Out Loud revenge tale! Reading the Foreword, I wasn't thinking that I'd like it, but by about halfway through, I had a few hints that the ending would turn out that way. Outfuckin'standing! I LOL'd. :D

5 HUGE Stars.

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
First class story

Sometimes the husband wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Life can be a kick in the butt sometimes.

Loved the story. Well written. Keep writing.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 10 years ago

I had a quick look at the comments before reading, which in this case wasn't a good thing, so it was easy to see the forthcoming twist in the tale. Still a revenge story, though

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I have to admit that I did the same thing Lynn_MXX did.

I skimmed IronDragon's comment. And I agree with I.D. A great 5-star revenge story. So had Hubby and Vickie been "together" before Stacey went to Jacksonville?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Very good....

Who lives cheating deserves be cheated too and then divorced...

lonerider10lonerider10over 9 years ago
outstanding!

my first wife got caught in her own web with me and her second husband. very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for the disclaimer at the top. that way didn't have to read it to give it 1*

With each and every one of these stories that I read I become more and more convinced that a distinct but minuscule segment of the population embrace this perversion and that they all post here.

Seriously guys, get some help and please don't reproduce. Far too often the tail seems to wag the dog of society. I don't care if you have sexual congress with a light socket but please don't try to tell me that it's enlightened to do so.

In the wild, males who elect and enjoy being made a cuckold are driven off and left bereft. A pretty good system if you ask me.

SeuratSeuratover 9 years agoAuthor
Nicely done, anonymous

Perhaps you should have read the story. Disclaimer was spot on. Just because you didn't bother to read the story to find out he didn't like it or put up with it before tanking your score just proves something about you to everybody else. Remember, everything from the wimpiest pushover to the biggest burn-the-bitch story is still about a 'cuckold; if the husband is cheated on.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
excellent revenge

Gotta give Vicky props she knew what she wanted and made it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very bad story !! 1* !

more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

It just felt right.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Usually Don't Like...!

I usually don't like tales when both parties are cheaters. BUT in this case I'll make an exception. She was the cheater and got what she deserved. He was just picking up his life and luckily had a 'friend' to help. The friend knew what she wanted and went after it and hopefully eventually got a good guy. She did not actually help the cheater, she knew that she was a cheater and would eventually loose. Thanks for a very creative and enjoyable story.

makarowcemakarowceover 7 years ago
appreciate

"This is a cuckold story, so be prepared. At the end, the husband doesn't hit his wife, or shoot her, or beat her lover with a baseball bat. In fact, at the end of the story, she is sitting on an airplane, with her insides full of her lover's ejaculate, while her husband sits at home contemplating his breakfast routine".

Seurat i really appreciate that you put this in front of your story. I don"t like cuckhold story and it save my time. thx

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
I don't usually

I have to inform you that usually I don't read stories of this type. ( meaning ) ..... stories that are more or less conversations or like hearsay stories IE. wife talking to a friend type of stories. However as I started to read this story it somehow captured my interest causing me to read the rest. I have to say that you did a grand job with this story. I really enjoyed all the way to the end of it. five stars to you for a good job.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
5*

A short and super BTB story...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I was fooled, was already to blast it, then came the twist.

Well done!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
Nice twist

Well done, very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold Revenge!

Great story. Fantastic! A real winner!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Good one . . .

. . . short, to the point, clearly written, entertaining, with a great ending, well deserved. Thank you for your contribution.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Re: Cuckold, yes, that's the DICTIONARY definition of cuckold, and that makes just about every LW story "cuckold," but as used in LW, it is only cuckold if the husband accepts it in one way or another.

"Maybe you should take the lead and be a bit more creative, then." - One of my long time battle cries! If the wife finds her married sex life boring, what has SHE done to spice it up? Or worse, how many times has she refused her husband's attempts to liven things up? One of the common tropes is the wife who refuses to do anal with her husband, but does it enthusiastically with her lover!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
LMAO!

Terrific, funny little flash with appropriate consequences for the skank.... ;-)

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
I don't get it.

Why get married if you still want to fuck other people? Why not get your sluttiness out the way before you get into a relationship/marriage. No man wants a whore for a wife. This whole I married my soul mate but I need to try a different cock no matter the cost mentality is just stupid. Now she's lost her husband, her dreams, her job, her family/friends respect. All she is left with is a leaky stretched out pussy. I'm not mad at the friend or husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL!

I think the BTB haters do not like this gem story, because it is without violance.........

BTW 5***** for an excellent BTB story!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Yeah

This is one of those tales you just want to laugh. Ha ha cunt. Shouldn't cheated. Ha ha. Now hubby knows 'cause I told him. Ha ha now he is mine. Ha Ha.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
One of the few

One of the very few cuckold stories that I have really enjoyed. Almost skipped it, five on in and it was great. I would rather see the bull get roasted, but I'll take this one anytime. Those who blaming Vickie, she.wasn't the one screwing Malcom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I almost passed on this one too, after reading the author’s intro. I’m glad I didn’t, this is probably the only “cuck” story I’ve ever enjoyed. Thanks, Seurat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun little story

This was a fun little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. --JRZ

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

This one great little story. Imagine being on a five hour flight knowing total destruction of your perfect life was waiting at the end. I am loving her pain.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. This story s the reason I still read stories after being warned off. Absolutely great revenge.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Almost stopped after intro with that dirty word buy something said try

Great story enjoyed

Go for Malcolm. Who got the best man ?!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Oh man

Like others, I saw the cuckold warning, but commenters me to read it. So glad I did. This is a perfect little story . Imagine the cheating bitch stuck on the lane knowing he cushy life is done. Beautiful.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
Terrific

Your "cuckold" introduction almost scared me off. Its a bit of a 4 letter word for me on Loving Wives because so many "cuckold" stories are of the fetish variety instead.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A classic "cuckold" story. Again for those who ask why read a story we know we'll hate? Because some of them are great, like this one.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

2nd time for me and this story still rocks. I didnt remember exactly how it turned out at first and then I was so amused through the rest once i did.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks

Re: Cuckold, yes, that's the DICTIONARY definition of cuckold, and that makes just about every LW story "cuckold," but as used in LW, it is only cuckold if the husband accepts it in one way or another. - You can't change the definition of a word just to suit your needs nor can anyone else. So a cuckold is a cuckold no matter how you slice it, dice it, cut it, eat it, suck it or fuck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bother to write a story if you give such a complete synopsis in the intro?

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

There's a girl who knows what she wants and how to get it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Actually, your last line says it all. Very good story, could have been a great story. Well written, good dialogue, and it worked in spite of not really having any character development. But they're really needed to be better accountability on the cheat, and on the predator. The job for him and the home situation for her was not enough loss.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Awesome. Way to take care of business

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Six months later, Stacey and Geoff were divorced, and Vicky was missing. Everyone feared she was dead. Everyone, that is, except Stacey. She knew it for a fact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous