Homecoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think all these people know you made me cum four times last night?" She whispers to me as we walk through the mall.

Did I make her cum four times? Go me. "No. I don't think they suspect a thing."

"You want them to know?" Before I could answer she yells out, "Ladies and gentle..." my hand cover her mouth in a second as she mumbles the rest in my hand.

She calms down and I remove my hand and she says, "what? Embarrassed?"

"No, I just don't want to draw attention. They probably think you are my niece or something."

"Oooh, kinky Harrison. Want to roleplay that later on?" She says with a sly smile.

I just give her my disgruntled face and don't mind the question. After six steps of silence, I ask, "I really made you cum four times?"

"Ha, no Harrison." Damn "it was actually five."

"Five?"

"I figured you would've corrected me. I guess I overestimated you."

Maybe I am a little out of practice. I only thought it was two. Although, I can walk a little taller now.

We walk through the mall mostly uninterrupted like a... normal couple. Sure there were a couple of stares and a couple of people pointing at me or us. Mostly tame. But, I really do believe that people think Mia is my niece. As I continuously glance at her, there's nothing more I want to do than hold her hand. Would a relationship like this even work? The age, TJ, my son also being almost the same age. I guess, for now, it's best just to live in the moment.

Mia was not lying when she said she wanted to drain me. My wallet, I mean this time. The interesting thing though was that she was picking things out for me. She's still wearing her black track jacket and gray sweatpants and those sexy undergarments. Although, I am not particularly disinterested in the sweatpants. Her perky little ass shapes well in those.

"I think we need to get you some clothes. You really want to walk around in that all day?"

"I want to dress you up. Appease me and let me see the confident man I see. Here, I promise, the last pair of jeans," She actually hands me three pairs of jeans and directs me to the changing room. "Clothes give you confidence, Harrison. I bet you will feel really good in those." She yells out to me as I close the door.

It is actually amazing how clothes can change the way you view yourself. Nice casual clothes or a fitted suit make me stand a little taller and hold my head a little higher. She may be on to something here.

I walk trying hard to keep back a smile.

"See! You like, don't you?"

"You win. I do feel better in these."

We go to checkout and the lady is looking at us spaciously. I could see the awkwardness on her face as she scans the clothes. Maybe how close we are standing and how Mia is looking at me is too much for her.

"You, two have anything going on today?" Asks the lady.

"I'm just hanging with my daddy."

*cough, cough, cough* I nearly choke on my own spit as she says "daddy." Fuck me, Mia is going to get me in trouble one day.

"Ooooh, that's nice. Well, that will be $850."

I tap my credit card on the card reader and I, unfortunately, make eye contact with the lady. I can feel her holding back a disgusted look. I just roll my eyes and take the clothes once my card is accepted and leave with Mia's arm hooked around my arm.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes, yes it was." She says with her shit-eating grin.

I roll my eyes at her. I see a bathroom, "wait here I have to use the jon."

I take off and I see her sit in a comfy waiting chair.

I get to the bathroom and stare in the mirror. I can't help but laugh. She's a crazy little one. And I just want more. I take a piss, wash my hands and walk out.

As I look out, I see Mia standing up, talking to someone. She has that smile on her face that makes me melt, but now it's for someone else. I walk a little more and I see that it's a guy someone her age. Tall, fit, a little muscle, and boyish good looks. I feel my hand clench, my heart starts to beat a little faster. Is this nervousness? Fear? No, it's something I rarely feel. Jealousy.

Seeing her interact with that boy made me feel, well, old. My whole life has been defined by some constraint of time. I had four years to make a name for myself in high school to get recruited. Four years in college in order to show that I was good enough to be in the pros. The only thing I had control over was my marriage and we all know how that ended up. It just dragged on. And now it's a different type of time. It's age. As if would Mia really be happy if she spent more time with me. I'm going to be slowing down soon and by that time she will probably want to travel the world or see and do things I won't be able to do. It's like... ahh hell no he touched her arm, I'm intervening.

I walk up and use the cliche saying to break up any conversation, "Mia, ready to go?"

I catch both off guard. Mia has a nervous smile and the guy tenses up, almost shocked by my presence. Yeah buddy, back the fuck off.

His eyes dart between Mia and I as he awkwardedly says, "I will see you later on at class." He leaves as he waves to Mia. Mia waves and smiles back.

We continue our way out of the mall. I guess I'm looking suspicious because Mia asks, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say short. I didn't mean to. It was just my instant reaction after being... jealous.

"Hmmm, you thought I was flirting huh?" She notices my feelings.

"No."

"Yes, you were silly. I see that face you have on. He's really into me..." I tense up. I already dislike that fucker. But Mia stops me and comes up to my ear and whispers, "but I only want you." And for the first time, I hold her and kiss her in public. Almost a little too passionately because an old woman gives us a disgusting look as she walks by. But, I didn't care. At that moment, she was mine.

**********

We ran off to the car. I drive off fast, trying to get home to get her in bed one more time. But Mia has other ideas. She wants to start early. Her hand moves across the cupholders and onto my crotch. Rubbing my dick through my jeans, springing it to life.

"What, what are you doing?" I try to be stern but her dainty, experienced hands are making me weak.

"I only do this for the man I like. I want you to feel like a stud again." I wouldn't have imagined Mia being such a freak. I'm not complaining though. She unzipped my jeans, fished my cock out, and stroked me until I was hard as a rock. I really do feel like I was in college again. My driving became erratic. Stop, go, speed up, slow down. It was as if she was controlling my driving by playing with my cock.

We unfortunately had to get on the freeway. I was both scared for my life and unbelievably horny. And Mia had the gall to lean over and slurp my cock into her mouth.

"Mia, Mia, I can't concentr..." the more I complained, the harder she sucked. The sound of the car was muted by the sounds of her mouth. If she wanted me to know I was hers, I fully understood now. Thank god, the freeway was relatively clear.

Three miles in, she had me close to the edge. For one second I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling, but my foot pushed hard on the gas. Her mouth was accelerating with the car.

Then I hear it, the only sound to take me out of my trance, the yelping, hi-lo sound of a police car.

"Mia, stop, stop, it's the police," I tell her when I pulled over and stopped the car.

"You really need to learn how to control your driving, mister."

"I can't with you in the car."

"Aww. well do your 'I'm Harrison Daniels' thing again so you can hurry this up and breed me at the hotel."

"Breed you?" I say drawn out.

She mouths silently, "breed" as she shakes her head and opens her legs.

I look in the mirror, this man looks like he means business. I don't think it's going to work this time.

The officer reaches the window and taps it three times. I roll down the window and look over at Mia who switched her posture to "sweet good girl." That brat.

"Sir, license and registration?" Says the officer.

I hand him everything and as all police stops go, I ask, "what seems to be the problem officer?"

"You were 70 mph over the speed limit. How did you not know? Were you distracted?"

"Ehhhh..."

Before I could finish giving him some bullshit answer, the officer looks at my registration, looks at me, and then back again and says, "sir, please step out of the car."

"What, what for?" Ask Mia distraught.

"It will be fine. This will be over soon." I try to keep Mia calm, but she looks nervous. As I get out of the car, the last thing I feel is Mia's hand caressing my back. The officer walks me to the back of the car and I see Mia turning to her side looking at us through the back window. Her reaction has me thinking that she's feeling guilty. I need to keep everything calm so nothing bad happens. I can't put Mia in that situation.

"What is the problem? I don't think my license is expired and I have the paperwork for the rental." I asked him a little worried.

The officer turns his back to my car, out of Mia's sight. He inches closer to me. It's not often I get intimidated by the size of other men but this officer is an imposing force.

He gets really close to me, my heart is beating fast, I have no idea why he pulled me out of the car. Maybe I was a danger driving so fast but the road was clear. He leans close to me, looks straight into my face, and says, "you're Harrison fucking Daniels?"

I was expecting the worst and the sense of dread was still consuming me so the only thing I can respond with is, "what?"

"You, Harrison Daniels right?" The officer's face is now all smiley and chill. Even dare I say, a little gitty.

"Yeah I'm him," I say, confused. I look back at the car and Mia is still looking worried.

"Oh my god I never thought I would've met my hero during a traffic stop. I played at Purple Rain U because of you. Linebacker and everything." His arm is wrapped around my shoulder and he's now jumping on his feet. I look back again at Mia and her face has "what the fuck is going on" written all over it.

"Can I take a selfie with you? I'm going to take a selfie."

"Sure whatever you want." He pops out his phone, holds it high and I give a nervous smile as he takes the pic.

"I have to ask. Was that girl sucking you off just now?" His mouth and eyes wide open anticipating my answer like a fat kid awaiting another scoop of ice cream.

I scratch my head and decide to give the man what he wants, "yeah she was. Crazy huh?"

"Bro, the boys at the office are going to freak out when I tell them. Harrison Daniels getting sucked off by a hot young thing over there. Is she a college student? She looks so young for you. No offense."

I scratch my head and say a little embarrassed "Ugh, yeah she is. A sophomore at Purple Rain."

"I knew you were the man." He says and pushes me a little. "Can you sign this for me? I would love your autograph." He pulls out a traffic ticket. Writes 'WARNING' across it. I take it, sign it, with my non-authentic signature.

"Unreal. Thanks, man. Hey, you can speed off as fast as you want. Go do your thing, man."

"Thanks." We both head back to our cars. He's literally skipping back to his police car.

As I get back in mine, Mia asks with a confusing tone, "what the fuck was that?"

I say short, "an idiot."

The officers pulled out ahead of us. He gives us the "hang loose" hand sign and drives off onto the freeway.

We both say together, "an idiot."

Even with the officer's approval, I decided to drive the speed limit back to the hotel. Mia decides to keep both her hands and mouth off my cock for the rest of the trip back. Although her hand is stroking and squeezing my thigh.

We get back to my room. I'm exhausted and I lay on the bed with Mia in my arms. I wish I had the energy to just have a go on her. But I don't. I drift off to sleep in the middle of the day with the perfect one in my arms.

My dream was consumed with what I was thinking about when I saw Mia with that college guy. Fear of being too old, not enough energy, not hip enough, not being able to understand her when it mattered. It sucked.

Then all of a sudden, the dream got better. It was just me and Mia spending time together. Then it got hot. I felt something wet on me. A sensation that propelled me out of my slumber. I wiped away my groggy eyes and there was Mia, slurping and sucking on my cock with eagreness as if her goal was to wake me up with her mouth. She definitely succeeded.

"Oh hello Harrison." she says as she lifts her mouth off my cock, "welcome back to the real world." She takes my cock balls deep, making my hand hold on to her hair.

She crawls on top of me and whispers, "you fell asleep and forgot to breed your little girl. Can't leave me all needy like that." She says in a sexy daddy girl's voice.

"I can rectify that." I grab hold of her little body. Line my cock up to her slick, little pussy and thrust in going balls deep in the first stroke. I hold her down with my arms and piston in her as her pussy makes wet, sloppy sounds.

"Fill up your little girl. I need it. I want to feel you inside me." Her voice is raspy and needy. The way she is bucking her hips is going to make this a short one. Just as I get to the very edge, her mouth starts to kiss and nibble at my neck. I squeeze her perky ass cheeks, thrust hard, and start filling her up.

"Fuck yes, just like that! Fuck!" I think she just orgasmed from me cumming in her. Not knowing how many times I made her cum last night made me a little less confident in knowing these things. I used to be so confident.

I think there's a pattern starting here. Because right after I cum, I feel myself unable to stay awake. Like all my leftover energy is just deposited into Mia energizing her ray of a sunshine smile. But it is worth it. Especially with her giving me pecks and little kisses right before falling into a deep sleep, again

*******.

The next morning, I drove her back to her dorm and dropped her off. She got out of the car and asked me if I wanted to walk her back. A little ptsd overcame me because of what happened with TJ and I just said I had to leave.

She knew what I was alluding to and just laughed and said, "I understand that. I should apologize, I should've told you."

"It's fine."

She lingered on her words for a second and asked nervously, "Will it be awkward if we continue this?"

The little fear in her eyes is cute. But it's time for me to be the confident one, "No. I really like you, Mia. You make me want to be better. I want to spend every moment with you."

She smiles brightly at my words. She comes around to my window, dodging oncoming cars, and we share one last kiss for the weekend. God, I'm going to miss those lips.

I wasn't lying to her when I said she makes me want to be a better man. When I arrived back at my house, I bought an elliptical, a rowing machine, and a yoga subscription service. I want to get back in some type of athletic shape. One because Mia deserves it, two because well maybe I do too and three, I want to have the stamina to fuck more than once every six hours. I walk for at least an hour every morning while enjoying hearing my son being discussed on the local school podcasts.

Speaking of my son, I don't hear from him that much anymore. Maybe he has a girlfriend. That may explain why he's playing so well now. Boys will be boys.

All of a sudden, I have had a yearning for wanting to give back to the Purple Rain Community. I started to respond to requests about making guest appearances and bringing my "expertise." It wasn't even about the money though. I don't know if this sounds cocky or arrogant, but watching faces light up as I told them about the teams I played on made me feel happy, and gave me joy. Maybe it's a little "well back in my day's" kind of thing but at least it was positive. I see it as practicing for telling stories to my grandkids.

I needed the distractions for the next week though. My son was playing an away game and it was in one of those cities I didn't really want to go to. Blake didn't seem too disappointed. He promptly gave them away to someone else. He has a girlfriend. Fathers intuition.

Also, Mia was going to be away from school for the weekend. I would have followed her to wherever she was going. But, where she was going was her parent's place. So, it was best if I didn't come to surprise her. Or else her parents would be getting a surprise too. However, Mia kept me busy and horny. She would send me sexy little pics all throughout the week. My favorite was her in the snow with a puffy North Face jacket rolled halfway up showing her tight stomach while wearing a high waist white thong. She looked cold as all hell but her sly smile knowing how many times I was going to fantasize about her made it worth it for her. And I appreciated it, a lot. My new exercise routine is already showing positive results. All I had was one more week until I could see Mia and make her put on that thong again and pull it to the side and do nasty things to her.

However on that Monday morning, while Mia was in town with her parents, I woke up to two things. A text from my son and a voicemail from TJ.

I checked the text from Blake first.

Blake: "Hey Dad. Sorry that I have been away for a while. Good news though. I met someone. Someone pretty special. I'll send you a pic of us."

Ha, I was right. Like I said, father's intuition.

Next, I checked the voicemail from TJ which had my heart pounding. What if Mia let it slip that we were together. Maybe My dream of him beating me up was about to come true. What if he is already on the road driving to my house to beat my face in. What if she's... pregnant. Has it been long enough for her to be pregnant? Oh god.

I play the message. "We need to talk," That's not a good start. I check my video camera to see if he's already outside. It's clear. "It's about Mia," Oh, no. Now I'm freaked. I had to pause it just to get my wits straight.

Then a text from Blake comes. It's the pic. So whose the hottie Blake is... wait that's Ms...

My finger slips back on the play button of the voicemail from TJ, "... she told me you have been a mentor or friends or something like that since the Homecoming that game and that's awesome to hear. I bring that up because, well, I recently found her birth parents and we would love to have you come with us when Mia meets them."

12