All Comments on 'Homecoming Ch. 06'

by Frinkles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ooh..

what a bitch! (Justine that is ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is he an idiot?

I'm starting to belive that our hero is an idiot... If he cares for Lula, he would not permit ANYBODY to slander her name. Believe me, if Lula heard one ounce of what that hussy said, a cup of scalding coffee would be the least of her worries... Justine is too obvious. I'm very dissapointed by this hero, one who is so easily led by an expert flirt and manipulator. That's not a very heroice quality, isn't it?

FrinklesFrinklesover 16 years agoAuthor
Wow! I am getting creamed over this...Author

Hey there you two loyal readers. Thanks for the feedback. I know that I said I wasn't going to post feedback in response anymore but after reading some of these comments, I just had to chime in. Yep, Daniel is a complete and utter fool; a kid who thinks he's doing the right thing because he believes that he and Lula shouldn't be together for a number of misplaced reasons. The issues are more with him than anything Lula has done -- he knows this. I really struggled to introduce Justine because I wanted to make her a redeemable bitch. Regardless of how important she turns out in the story. Please hang in there...things aren't what they seem with her or anyone.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Okay

he seems to be so wishy washy when it comes to Lula, then to take Justine's side and believe her after having practically been raised with Lula. I am starting to not like his cowardly character!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous