All Comments on 'Homecoming Girl'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good slow erotic story

Good story enjoyed it immensely first time commenting too. Ignore the first idiot dont know why they bothered reading it just to say nasty things to people

nightshadownightshadowabout 6 years ago
Very nicely written!

Your style and the story itself were top-notch, no doubt about it. There were several typos and grammatical hiccups along the way, though- and those kind of detracted from its readability. Not terribly so, mind you, but some. In your future endeavors, I hope you'll take more time to carefully proof your work because, with as talented as you are at the craft, it deserves to shine in every way possible. I sincerely enjoyed this one and look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

I loved the way you let the story build until the inevitable conclusion. I wish the story would have been one of two pages longer, though, so you could have described more of their love making. Five stars and a favorite point.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
LEFT SPEECHLESS

I LIED! WHAT A GREAT STORY! WHAT A CRAZY CHILD, lol 5 STARS AND NOW A FAVORITE FOR SURE. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story but........

....... a stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! There goes the fool annony again

botching and moaning about the stories. Hey ass wipe, you like anything but scking cocks>

MstChiefMstChiefabout 6 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I have ever read.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Was going okay

But by the second time you referred to the future I gave up. I read wondering what will happen. The moment you tell us the story loses all appeal. I cant watch reruns on tv either.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Really great!

I think this is one of your best stories, maybe the best. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh?

Poor writing, no knowlege of correct punctuation, tenses, etc. I got through three paragraphs. Did you go to a public school in the USA or the UK?

BigDaddyWillieBBigDaddyWillieBover 5 years ago
Captivating

I very much enjoyed your story. Kept me reading and anxiously looking forward to the next page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sensational !!!!

Loved the story despite the "professor anonymous" most professional information... What a moron... I think he /she has been fucking mother thumb and her 4 daughters way too much.... The rest of us really liked your story... Keep up the good work 10 stars !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Daughter shaving dad's privates is unnecessary. But, otherwise, it was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrific grammar and sentence structure.

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTB29 days ago

Please ignore the irrelevant hateful comments from the 'brave' Anonymous comment makers. It can only be jealousy that drives them to make such negative comments. Your stories build tension and desire amongst your characters... is your grammar and spelling perfect... no, but every great writer needs a good editor... In think that's all you need to be great! My only criticism is that your stories tend to finish abruptly and could possibly do with a little help...

Please continue submitting your stories fearlessly and with passion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2235 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...