Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she'd been too easy to control to keep their secret, playing into the fun as the words, Pacta Sevanda, bobbed and wove through her mind over and over again. She didn't have to put the desserts all over Agatha, using her as a serving platter and a plate all at once, but she wanted to see her lowered down into humiliation too, those in high positions of power down where, maybe, they should have always been, under the control of Mark. Of course, he was the one left on the top of it all but that didn't detract from the personal enjoyment she took from it all in the slightest.

She couldn't tell how far under his control she was and neither did she care, smiling as she laid out the desserts: wobbling, jiggling, glorious Jell-O and a divine Ambrosia cake that she had also made herself. Her skills were many and the Ambrosia was placed on top of Agatha's pussy, her crotch taking the place of a plate where she was spread out for them to enjoy. Her thighs still quivered from the after-effects of orgasm but it was no problem to Helga to make sure that there was no spillage, the heavy, thick cream of the Ambrosia cake shivering almost as much as the Jell-O. Everything was carefully designed to make a mess as one Jell-O was placed on each breast, the sides rising softly in rounded 'bubbles', perfect from the mould that she had used for her recipe.

"Helga?"

Mark stayed her as she went to step back, hand outstretched.

"Join us."