Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stepped down from the carriage with Victoria to assist him, dressed as a dominatrix once more with her hair pulled back a little more severely, the make-up around her eyes making her look more formidable than she really was with the personality that had emerged in her subservience to him. There was solemnity in her eyes but fierce passion too lining the wrinkles of wisdom in her face, a stray strand of grey hair floating around her ear where it had not quite been tamed into submission. Maybe he was the only one, truly, that was in power, if he incited such passion in her. They were closer than they had ever been but things between them held a different air to how they used to be, which was not entirely a bad or a good thing. It was a different thing and Victoria lifted him up in her get-up, her breasts on show with a couple of clamps attached to her nipples almost as if they had been an afterthought to her attire. Everything he ordered her to dress in, however, was for his pleasure and carefully calculated at all times.

Her fingers brushed his arm and she smiled, although even she understood the severity of the situation, why such a display of grandeur was required. That was just why he'd kept his mother back in the carriage, close by but tucked away at the same time, even though he could not have possibly have made her dress demurely at any time now, regardless of the occasion or situation. Her cut-outs on her dress were permanent, styled so that the eye could miss them at first, simply seeing them as a feature of the dress. It could have been a more common style if his beauty did not wear it so well but he could draw her tits out of the slits at any point, suckling on them and massaging them in just the way that made her moans reach that particularly shiver-inducing pitch.

Victoria squeezed his arm, fingers retreating. There was work to be done.

"All will be well, my king."

He smiled and brushed her hand with his, although he could not deny that his gaze swept down the length of her body, lingering on her tits and covered crotch. Maybe he would have to change that aspect of the design, as tantalising as it could be. Maybe.

With an army of women to accept their entry, his eyes lingered on one clad in frilly, red lingerie that hardly covered anything but deceived the eye on just how much with the shift of the frills in the wind. Red stockings reached up to her thighs and were clasped in place with suspenders and an equally frilly garter belt, appearing like a present that was already partway unwrapped but a designed one that would only be given to another when they truly wanted to go up in the social graces of the receiving party. Everything about her was perfectly styled to her floating curls waving around her face, hair extending down past her shoulders, the unseen breeze playing with it as if she too was its toy.

So wrapped up was he, however, that it took him more than a single moment to blink and acknowledge the man before him, standing front and centre while he was off to the side. That was no matter. Mark turned to face him with an eyebrow raised, conveying his evident displeasure that this stranger had not even thought to announce his presence in any manner that could be considered polite. Maybe he thought he was above that, a tall man who was clearly older, lines of grey in his hair, although they could have appeared before his time. His brown eyes were kind and creased at the corners as if he had both spent a lot of time in his life laughing and gone through undue hardships but that was not a question that Mark was going to ask of him.

"I am King Mark," he said, his gaze level, serious and serene. "You requested an audience with me."

He had to remain formal and yet it was easy to do knowing that his harem and so many of his enslaved victims stood behind him, all standing in evidence and testament to his power too. Whereas this man had some slaves, he was not Mark and Mark was only just coming into knowing how much more there was for him to snatch up for himself, standing tall and proud, secure in his position.

All would be well. Better than simply well, in fact.

The other master smiled.

"Welcome, Mark," he said with the smallest of smiles. "Finally, I may put a face to the name."

But Mark had no such time for pleasantries as he rocked back on his heels once more, doing his best to show that he was not on the back foot, caught out. If the power to control people was there, it made logical sense that there were others in the world too that could use the power too, even if it was not something that he had considered before. It would not change anything. And yet it would change everything, bit by bit, although it was only time that would tell, truly, whether that was for the better or not.

"And I you. But what name do you go by?"

He hardly expected the man's real name but it seemed that, this time, he was to be so fortunate as to be allowed it.

"Trevor Jerrods. And I already know your name."

Mark raised an eyebrow, just a fraction.

"I see. And we are one and the same in what we have the ability to do."

There was no eloquent way to say that they were enslaving people but Trevor smiled tightly, eyes lighting up with hidden laughter.

"Yes, we are. But you may be surprised to hear that we are not the only ones. Does that surprise you, Mark?"

He was older, clearly much older, than Mark and held stock in his years of experience and wisdom; Mark could only begin to imagine how much time had elapsed since he had first taken a woman under his command and control. It could have, of course, only been for a short time but there was a particular way of holding himself that he possessed that made it seem like there was still something more to it all, a coolness to his power that had, perhaps, simmered down over time.

"It does not surprise me," Mark lied, keeping his tone carefully level, almost bored; he had to be careful. "How many are there?"

Trevor shrugged but it was a staged action.

"No one knows for sure, really, but there could be any number of us. The tomes of control are spread across the globe but we try to bring those we can into the family...so to speak."

That was understandable, although Mark was not about to reveal that he had one such text in his control at that very moment, locked away back on the estate under several security safes that only he had the codes to. Let him think that he was a dumb boy that didn't know what he was dealing with, if that made things easier on him. The old man would not be around forever, even though there was little Mark could do without being impolite to discern his age. It did not matter when he was the younger party, the one with the true strength and power while this old man could only control those around him.

"There is a family of us?" He asked, lips quirking up a tiny amount on one side, control slipping. "And I would have thought all would be a more solitary type in this endeavour, like me."

Laughing, Trevor shook his head.

"Oh, no, we do not interact besides when we have to. This moment, indeed, is a wonderful example of that. Otherwise, even if you knew of me, there is no pathway in which you would have naturally travelled down to hear me out without me calling you here. Everything became so very quiet, you see, just out of range of my territory, if you will. I simply had to send out my scouts to investigate what was thrumming beneath the surface and, truly, we may have noticed nothing at all out of the ordinary if not for the nun in the street. Truly, bravo on your part!"

Mark smiled, easily won over with praise. A little revelation, of course, would not do him any harm. And there was an art to building relationships that had done him well in his travels too.

"I saw no reason to not allow people to go about their normal lives. As much as you, I appreciate the need to keep this under the radar and people should be allowed to continue developing their talents and lives within my kingdom. It is only inhibitions that have been lifted."

"Inhibitions... Is that your focus?"

"Yes, it is, in fact. What is your focus then?"

Trevor let the silence stretch out between them, his smile playing across his lips and not quite reaching his eyes, a warmer hue to his cheeks than there had been before.

"I think that will come to light in time. Tell me about the towns that you have brought under your control. I trust that you will not cross into my territory."

It was not a question but Mark was only too proud, perhaps with the tenacious ignorance of youth, to show off what he saw as no threat. What difference did it make if he confirmed to this man what he surely must have known, at least in part, already?

And, so, he spoke of the town that he had brought under his control first, his hometown, although it was swiftly growing into a city. That in itself made his enslavement of them all an impressive feat and the fact that men too could be brought under his control. That had been a surprise even to him to know and understand the intricacies of but he made sure not to let that on to Mark, for he would not have wanted him at all to think that he was anything less than who he was -- King Mark, a man of wealth and power. Anything less may have made him seem weak, even though he had no inclination either to topple Trevor, by whatever honorific he chose for himself, from his seat of power.

The men were not taken sexually, of course, as he simply had no desire for that but they did find new leases of life with partners and others in line with themselves, being true to who they were. His enslavement of them too meant that he could walk into the centre of town at any time and fuck whoever he liked without any repercussion, although he did prefer to set up a staging of sorts so that all could be enjoyed. His harem were his primaries, undoubtedly, but he even had his favourites within his harem of sexy ladies and Sarah and Victoria were the head of that. Agatha, however, was a different kind of favourite, although it would be undue to her to not pass some measure of mention on her.

No one batted an eyelid when he fucked Victoria in line at the bank -- not that he needed to, honestly, wait in line, although it was for the kinky act himself that he waited in line. No one said anything if Sarah blew him on the train. He didn't even want to go out anymore unless it was for a little bit of exhibitionism! And he could get away with it too, his world perfectly serene in the regard that he could do as he liked, created his own perfect little corner of the globe with Mark's Kingdom being all that he had ever dreamed it could be. Quite literally, many aspects of it had come from a dream and yet he still had so much further to go, plans only sealed back and away from curious ears through sheer force of will. That much, of course, was not for Trevor to hear about from his lips.

Anyone from out of town, whichever town that was at any given moment, would become enslaved as soon as they crossed the border too, ensuring that the secret of his control was kept at all costs. He was not foolish in his execution of it and he paused to highlight this in his conversation, Trevor nodding politely all through it with his horde of women poised perfectly behind him. They barely moved and Mark kept talking and talking, focusing on Trevor so that his eyes, at least somewhat, would not dare to wander too much. He didn't know what the formalities were between one master and another were as yet -- maybe there were none at all -- but staring down those that he had enslaved while he was there most likely was not something that would stand him in good stead.

"I see... That's all very interesting, Mark, you've built quite a collection in the time you've had this power."

It was condescending, only a little, but Mark smiled, showing him that he took it as a compliment, regardless of how it may or may not have actually have been meant.

"Thank you. I am pleased that we may be on good terms with one another and have exchanged pleasantries over this matter."

Brow furrowing, Trevor slowly shook his head.

"This...meeting is not a pleasantry, Mark, but a formality, if you have the sense about you to hear it."

The words drew him back to the present moment, although they were hardly ones that he wanted to hear. Who did Trevor think he was? Against himself, he stiffened, knowing that there was anger lacing his gaze and not caring one bit.

"What gives you the right to say that?" He challenged him, both on an equal height, neither intimidating the other. "You do not know me or those with me and cannot see the truth of my kingdom. Tell me plainly: why have you brought me here today?"

If he'd been less secure in himself and his power, Trevor may have then taken that moment to adjust the collar of his shirt, everything crisply clean and pressed to perfection. Not even his smoothly combed, in-season hairstyle was out of place in the outdoors, the sun slipping behind a cloud as the wind picked up. It toyed with the hair of his enslaved but Mark's eyes were fixed on him, watching for the tiniest flicker of movement that could denote speech or action or something else entirely.

"Time is wearing on so I shall make this brief for you. You are now aware that you are not the only one with the power of mind control in this fashion. There is a whole society of powerful masters engaged in this and we are devoted to the keeping of our secret. Do you understand me?"

Mark raised his eyebrows, hands spreading as if any other thought could not have possibly crossed his mind.

"Of course. As we spoke about, I have measures in place so that my kingdom's discovery does not come to light -- not ever."

"Yes, well, that is very good but this reaches further than enslaving a few pesky women," Trevor said, the shift in his tone obvious to anyone that cared to take note of it. "If we are discovered, there are ways to take us down and the clean-up from such an endeavour will most certainly not be something that any of us wishes to undertake. An entirely messy undertaking, I assure you, and we will take extreme measures if this secret gets out."

Mark frowned, unable to help himself.

"That would be why I'm keeping it under wraps, Trevor."

His name came out in a hiss that Mark did not intend but it got his point across, the other man's lips pressed together into a thin, wholly unattractive line.

"You are complacent -- that is your youth talking. I shall pretend that you did not speak to me in that fashion, as is the way. Do not mess with the society. You are not one of us. Create your kingdom, do as you please, but do not encroach on what is ours and under our control. We will take what we like whenever we like from you and a boy such as yourself would do well to remember that."

Composing himself, Trevor took a breath, setting his stance a little more comfortable, patting his hair back into place with the palm of his hand.

"If matters change and your kingdom, as you call it, becomes more, interfering with us...we shall intervene. It will not be a pleasant matter for you if that is to happen so let us make sure that this never comes to light again, shall we?"

They both wanted the same things but went about it in different ways and measures, not that that was entirely a bad thing. Yet two masters of mind control coming up against one another led to difficulties that Mark could not have before anticipated in any way, shape or form. They had to avoid one another but it surely seemed that they lived the closest and, above all else, he was sure that after that meeting it most certainly would not be the last time that he saw Trevor, much to his displeasure.

They said their pleasantries, exchanging farewells, but it was all a farce and, hell, they knew it was too. Of course, it was, just like everything else in high society, even though mark took great pleasure and joy in flaunting his way through it. Fineries were his forte and he lusted after them as much as he did his harem, his life and his distraction from the less fine parts of such things.

Trevor bid him his leave and Mark was only too keen to make good on his own departure, striding off with purpose in his walk. What a relief to be gone! And all that had come of it all was a looming sense of being watched, not even that either of them knew more than they did before, bar the warning of sorts.

"Oh, and Mark? One more thing..."

Looking back over his shoulder, flanked by his most heavily armed guards, Trevor smiled. There was no light or warmth in that smile.

"Good luck."

Politeness had no place there anymore and it was with a troubled heart that Mark left in his carriages, taking an extra lap around the landscaping of the front lawn and decorative features just to further show off his wealth. Why he would ever want to interfere with another man who did not serve his needs in the kingdom was beyond him and wouldn't have crossed his mind even if he had never come across Trevor? Indeed, he would not have made efforts to meet if he'd been the one holding the cards but little came of the liaison and he did all he could to shrug it off, kissing Victoria fiercely in the back of the carriage, trusting Agatha to draw it the long trek home.

Victoria... She was a best friend and a confidant that knew exactly what he needed, shaking her hips and putting on a kinky show just for him in the carriage, using the jolts of the mode of transport to better display her male assets for him. After all, she had them there now too, the exact copy of his cock and balls, and there was absolutely no reason for her to not show them off for her king, his lust and passion coming above all else for her. She had faith in him, of course, that he would maintain the status and rule of his kingdom regardless of anything else in the world that was going on. Undoubtedly, she knew too that he would be capable of enslaving the whole world if it came down to it but she was so confident too in his ability to negotiate and rule fairly that she knew that that would not be required if all played by the rules.

And so it was that she was more than happy to relish in her sexual freedom, moaning and humping, rocking her hips as she cried out her pleasure, spilling a hot load of cum over the floor of the carriage. That would probably be one for Agatha to clean up later, for Mark still enjoyed forcing her to do menial tasks and she was under the heel of pretty much all of them it seemed. She wasn't shy about seeding the floor yet again, however, lips parted in a truly beautiful moan as she rocked and humped madly, her master sitting back to watch the show.

With Victoria, all he had to do was relax and let her sit in his lap, breasts facing him. The fact that it was her breasts facing him rather than her face was important as she clung to his shoulders and tipped her head back, letting him adore her tits in his face, sagging and glorious in their hefty, huge beauty. He called on his power of transformation then too, allowing her the ability in mind to rock and gyrate like an exotic dancer, her body ripe and fertile and young in spirit even if the wrinkles of wisdom and the years gone by still remained. With them, she was even more beautiful to his hungry eyes.

Sinking down onto his cock, Victoria moaned and rocked, her massive tits in his hands. Were they bigger? Oh, it didn't matter! She was who she needed to be for her king and he groped and pinched her tits with raw, frantic fervour that set her heart pounding, cock throbbing and pussy clenching -- all for him. She couldn't feel like that about anyone else in the world -- her late husband had, of course, been another matter back then -- and he was there, kissing and suckling on her breasts as he squeezed them together, letting the nipples poke out against his fingers, needing that teasing sensation.