Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slinking her hand under Stella's skirts, their hips tucked in close together, her mother chuckled softly under her breath, eyes alight with the sheer wrongness of what was happening, what was going on. And there was nothing that would ever again be able to compare to the feel of her mother's hand closing around her cock, pumping and stroking just like she had done many a time for her husband and Stella's father to please him and his desires. The only difference was, this time, that her husband was sitting on the other side of their daughter, his needs untended to as he smiled faintly and concentrated on the act of worship.

This one was just for the ladies to enjoy.

And all Stella could do was lean back and enjoy, letting someone else take control when she truly felt that she had not a jot of control over the whims of her own body anymore. Humping and panting softly, she rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, doing all she could to contain her lust, her passion. Yet she was already so close to orgasm, the tightening in her gut unlike anything she had before experienced with only a pussy to squeeze her fingers into in the dark of the night, that it was all she could do not to draw more attention to herself than she already felt she was. All eyes, surely, had to be on her but she could not stop, would not stop, chin tucking painfully down to her chest as she clenched her teeth, her body still striving to hold back as long as possible.

Rachel, however, would not allow her sweet daughter to get off before she had had her fun too and took her hand in hers, a wicked grin lighting up her face. She was the spit of her daughter with more wrinkles, the laughter lines telling old tales, and that spurred her on under the watchful eyes of their king to lead her daughter's hand covertly to her cock, letting her squeeze and pump it in turn.

With a moan, Rachel's eyelids fluttered, resisting the urge to roll her head back too. Oh yes, that was just what she needed...

Together, mother and daughter flitted towards an orgasm that was very much deserved and yet seemingly slow to come at the crux of the moment, the time where all they wanted was to moan out their pleasure. Their climax was coming and they ejaculated together, spurt after spurt of cum flooding down their legs. Of course, in their kinkily broken minds it was more than it actually was but it only made the experience itself all the more erotic to feel that slick slide of cum trickle down their thighs, mother and daughter coming together in a stunning climax that throbbed through and through them, pulsating and demanding their full attention even if they had at all wanted to focus on anything else in the heat of the moment.

Spurt followed thick spurt and their moans lingered in the undertone of the sermon, the priest not seeming to notice what was happening right before him. Mark's cock throbbed up equally hard but it was not the time in which to take his pleasure, although he had sealed away Stella and her mother in a corner of his mind reserved for potential ideas, kinky thoughts to lust after and put into action when it was the right time for his plans to come to fruition. And he could most certainly say that he had livened up the church that day!

Maybe next time Rachel would fuck Stella... The possibilities with a cock truly were endless!

And Mark knew right there and then that his job and distraction in visiting the church that morning was well and done. His power was absolute and there was no possible way that anyone was going to be able to take it from him. He would be the king forever and his power only grew. If all else failed too, he would learn more, take more, enslave more, become the king that all would fear. And yet he was secure in his place and position, confident that he had all in hand, leaving the congregation with a whistle on his lips, a skip in his step and a smirk on his face.

The women, however... Well, they were left with the new not so little additions between their thighs. There was no sense, after all, in not letting them have their fun when they had so beautifully served his needs so far. They were left to enjoy their shafts and he smiled to imagine the number of kinky delights they would all have with those exact copies of his dick, the influence of him spreading further and further in a more obvious fashion than ever throughout his hometown. He could not have thought of a better place to begin his enslavement and the benefits of that only seemed to keep right on increasing, the list growing longer, with the span of every passing day.

All would lust after his dick, the cock of the king.

Even if they didn't know they were.