All Comments on 'Homecoming Queen'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Now this was fabulous story😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 love every word.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Loved it I think every cross dresser would love to be Bell bell of the ball and have Prince Charming rock their boat. *5* stars and thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seduction

This my story Jim was a nice quiet friend, I was a closet tranvestite I would dress up at my house ever evening the sensation of shutting the door going upstairs to my TV room I's set aside for my dressing. When dressed I would fantasise about men wanting to meet me and have sex getting my arse pounded by a big hard cock. Jim began to figure in my fantasies and I began to start thinking of getting him into bed with me.Then one day I "accidently" sent him a few pictures of me dressed up in a sexy pvc outfit. Micro mini skirt tight top fish net tights and thigh boots then emailed him an apology saying"Sorry I did not mean to send these pictures I hope you did not get offended. IHe replied "Er its okay no problem" I had visions of him wanking over my pictures and I sent another emssage"Fancy coming over one evening"

I waited then a reply "Okay when" "tonight" I replied, yes fine.

So I did my dressing up in the same outfit and nervously waited the door bell rang I went opened it Jim stood there looking nervous the surprised look when he saw my outfit.

I smiled an said softly"Come in Jim" I noticed he seemed smartly dressed "you are looking very nice" I said eyeing him. He flushed "thank you er you look very sexy"

I giggled "thanks I feel very sexy I get turned on dressing up like this"

He half smiled then suddenly said "You have given me a hard on" I was surprised but I said "Show me" I was desperate to have some sexy fun. He blushed then unzipped his trousers feeling in for his cock I said"No strip of I want to see your cock properly" He did finally standing with a big erect cock jutting from his crotch all my caution went I reached grabbed his cock and led him upstairs. I pushed him onto the bed and took his cock in my mouth for my first blow job. He was soon panting hips thrusting then I got a mouth full of warm salty sperm in several loads. I sat back licked my lips. What halpened next surprised me, he sat up pulled me down kissing me his hands fondling my bum he pulled up the short skirt I was bundled onto my face. He pulled my hips up and I felt hte tip of his cock press into me it was painful hard and fast as he fucked me hard. I was tingling pain and pleasue in equal amounts, I was in extacsy my cock exploded when I touched it and I felt him ram into me then come filling me with his sperm. I was not a virgin now all my fantasies had come true I was taken and fucked twice more that night.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago
Wow just wow

This was excellent, 5 stars plus. Made me want my very own Allison. Impossible not to cum while reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Very well written. I would love to hear more from this sexy couple.🤩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Would love to see a sequel where their relationship gets even more serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Memories

This story brings back memories of a friend I had in high school, never took her to a dance, but I took her many, many, many times in her room while her parents were gone Great story

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

Loved it, favorited author. Hoping for sequel or sequels

sassyme17sassyme17about 3 years ago

I love this!!!! It was dirty and wholesome at the same time, lmao. Thank you for the story and PLEASE keep writing!!!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 3 years ago

Romance and hot sex - a great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ive been coming back to this for a month now, hoping for there to be more. Please continue with this story, I would LOVE to read more of it

AshRynn87AshRynn87about 3 years agoAuthor

Don't fret...part 2 will be published by the end of April. Thanks for reading and thanks for following.

PaperpiecePaperpieceabout 3 years ago

This was a spectacular read. Thanks for writing it and should you choose to continue it, know I’ll be eager to read the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Thank You

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

TYT..Nice story..I wish I had gone to the big dance dressed as a girl.

MMMM

momshornybearmomshornybearover 2 years ago

Wow great story I loved every minute of it. As I read, I kept flip flopping picturing myself as Jason or Allison. The writing making it so easy to imagine myself as either one but in fact I know I would love to be Allison.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh, It's over. Now I can breath again !

Such a wonerful story. You should be proud of yourself as a writer.

I had a best friend from 2nd grade through our first year of high school. We had gottin into playing with each other "so to speak" on days we played hookie from school. I so hated high school that i got myself kicked out two weeks into the second year. I had so wanted to suck his cock and eventually let him take my virgin ass. But we never went that far before I joined the army and went away for three years. Years later I so wanted to hook up with him, but we both had married.

I did not want to cheat on my wife or cause him any problems in his life. So I never told him how I had dreamed many times of he and I being "really close friends" again. A few years later I moved my family to Kansas, leaving Johnny and his family in southern California.

Eventually I came out as transgendered. I divorced my wife and began living full time En Femme.

I have not spoken to Johnny since moving to Kansas. Though I often think of him with fond memories of days gone by.

Anyway, thanks for stirring memories with this story.

nylonlover2nylonlover2almost 2 years ago

I told him I would love to go and be Allison again, I told him I need a few new skirts and blouses and some new black stocking with garters and a new pair of 4" red spiked hi heels. He told me he would booked a motel for us after the party, and I told him I wanted his cock again all night long in my ass and he said yes, and to wear some sexy lingerie again with my sweet purfume and sexy make-up and bright red lipstick. He wanted he to turn his cock red, and also facefuck me with me lieing across the bed with my head hanging over the edge as he slide his cock down my throat and uses my mouth as if it was a pussy, and fill my stomach up dress as a women in sexy lingerie. I couldn't wait for Saturday night, as I knew he liked looking at my legs in nylon and heels. Ps. food for thought

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 2 years ago

Such an amazing tale of self-discovery for both these young men!

daveflydaveflyalmost 2 years ago

i would definitely be Allison , i want to become a shemale

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

I so love this story, I am so glad I read it again... Thank you for sharing.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I loved that, it was great! But I would wish Allison also orgasmed ;) It would be cool 😎

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Wowzah great story. Well written and good pacing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm a hetero male, but I enjoyed the story. Maybe it could be made into a "romantic comedy"movie.

mic1980devmic1980dev6 months ago

fucking hot story, great work and ideas, more friends should crossdress and help out

Robincd1126Robincd11265 months ago

I loved this! TY!

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

I loved so much. Unlike Jason, I would have given Allen money to buy what was needed. After that 1st night, been at Allison's side with breakfast the 1st chance I had. Allison can be my partner every time. Wheather she's Allen or Allison. Holding hands and kissing all the way.

1Martiniman1Martiniman9 days ago

Well chapter 1 was pretty hot & erotic. I liked all the girls at the dance getting to know Allison away from Jason…kept it very realistic. Where do we go from here? Does mom know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories