Homecoming Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you Allison."

That was all Jason could bring himself to say, but it was all he needed to say.

"I've missed you too," I said.

Just like after the Homecoming dance, I swung my leg over him and straddled his lap and placed each of his hands on my smooth, nylon encased legs.

Jason looked up at me.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you." Jason admitted before lowering his eyes.

"Thank you," I responded. "I've missed you too. Perhaps too much."

I sat there on his lap in silence for what felt like an eternity.

Jason finally looked back up and smiled.

"You know, that has to be the sexiest outfit I have ever seen."

I laughed. "I had a feeling you might like it. So does it look better on me in person?"

"So much better. I can't believe you're actually wearing it here in person."

"What can I say," I giggled playfully. "I know what the boys like."

Jason paused again as he looked me up and down. I feared that my joke did not go over well. Just as I was about to apologize, Jason spoke.

"Allison, I'd like...would it be okay if I kissed you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said as I sighed in relief.

Jason made the first move, bringing his face towards mine. After a moment of hesitation, I eagerly and excitedly met him halfway. A feeling of complete euphoria overwhelmed me as Jason passionately kissed me and let out months of pent up sexual frustration.

His hands caressed my thighs and made their way under my short, flowing skirt until they found purchase on my hips. Sliding his fingers underneath the leg holes of my sheer bodysuit, Jason gripped hard and pulled my entire body into him with his strong arms.

I melted into his body and felt his 8-inch hard-on press into my nylon and polyester covered crotch. My hands instinctively went under his shirt and pulled it up over his head, revealing his chiseled body. I caressed his chest, leaving scratch marks on his pecs with my well manicured nails. Then I dove into his body, full-force, pulling myself closer until our bodies nearly merged as one.

My lips left their red stain on Jason's neck and collarbone. I yanked at his hair as I pulled his head back in passion to get at him. Jason returned the favor, and tugged on my ponytail, earning himself a low-pitched moan from my lips.

The first time I was with Jason, we were both nervous and unsure of each other. The second, Jason seemed both ashamed of me and himself. After months apart, we now knew that we both wanted each other badly, and my experience with Katy had taught me exactly how to get what I want.

I finished removing Jason's shirt and devoured his chest with my lips. He maintained a firm grip on my nylon covered hips and repeatedly forced me to grind my ass into his engorged cock. I loved the way he manhandled me with his strong arms. I especially loved the way his huge dick felt pressed against my limp cocklet. I started to purr as I pressed myself into him faster and faster.

"Oh shit!" I moaned. "Right there...don't stop...you're gonna make me cum!" I gasped between labored breaths.

I closed my eyes and titled my head back in pleasure as Jason took complete control. His hands finally left my hips and made their way underneath my ass. In one swift motion, he reached a hand between us from behind, grabbed the snap crotch of my bodysuit, and pulled, releasing all three snaps and leaving just the thin layer of nylon and his gray sweatpants between me and his monster cock. It was the sexiest move I had ever seen.

"Cum for me Allison," Jason encouraged. "I want to watch you orgasm all over my big cock."

He was pushing all the right buttons. I was putty in his hands. His hands had now found their way under my opened bodysuit to my bare back. He pulled into him with one hand and pulled on my hair with the other, arching my back and pressing my breasts into him. More importantly, this position put incredible pressure on my tucked penis.

I bucked my hips and thrashed into Jason as fast and as hard as I could. I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I thrashed my head forward, despite Jason's grip on my hair and put both of my hands behind his back, pulling my forehead to his as I dry humped his cock to completion.

Waves of pleasure radiated through my body, starting at my balls and pulsing outward toward my head, arms, and legs before rebounding and converging back on my crotch. Finally, I exploded in a massive orgasm.

My hips locked in place as I came.

"Oh fuck...I cumming!" I screamed.

One spurt.

Two spurts.

Three spurts.

My body quaked as I felt the orgasm pause, but continued to build in intensity.

Four spurts.

Five spurts.

"Holy shit!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I felt spent, but the orgasm still hadn't released my body.

A sixth spurt.

Then a seventh.

My eyes rolled back in my head and my body shook uncontrollably.

At last, an eighth and final spurt.

I began to laugh as I curled inward to take refuge in Jason's body. I continued to grind myself into him as my body and mind came down from the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my young life. The giggles overcame me, and a huge smile forced its way onto my face.

I pulled my forehead back to Jason's.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you," I whispered repeatedly.

"Oh my God. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life."

I could barely speak and I still hadn't caught my breath so I just nuzzled my head into Jason's neck, finding protection in his body. My chest heaved as I was finally starting to take deep breaths.

"That was incredible. You are so fucking sexy." Jason continued. "How much did you cum? That had to be, like, a minute long orgasm. I mean, how..."

I cut him off with a big kiss on the lips. He needed to learn to let a girl linger in her sexual bliss.

I kept a long hold on his lips with mine as my breaths finally slowed and my head stopped spinning. After a lengthy kiss as both a thank you to Jason and a muzzle, I slid off of him, leaving one finger against his lips to encourage his silence.

I slid to the ground and kneeled beside the couch, gripped his sweatpants by the waistband, and finally set Jason's manhood free. His cock practically burst from his pants and stood at attention as I set it free. He clearly wasn't wearing any underwear.

Once I had his pants around his ankles, I wasted no time in devouring his strained cock with my hungry mouth.

I loved the way Katy used my mouth with her various strap-ons and dildos, but nothing compared to the scent and taste of taking Jason's engorged cock in my mouth. He smelled musky and I could taste the saltiness of his skin. Even more enjoyable, however, was the heat emanating off of his cock.

Truly, there's no comparison to a real man's dick. There are a lot of acceptable substitutes, and they certainly get the job done, but a real dick pulsates and vibrates with an energy that plastic, rubber, and silicone simply cannot replicate.

I was in heaven and I gave Jason a blowjob worthy of his incredible cock. Now knowing that I could deep throat him without gagging, I set out to give him quite the show. I began by working the head with my mouth, letting my spit and drool drip down the shaft so I could massage it with both hands.

Jason seemed to grow in anticipation, but I continued to slick his cock with my spit nevertheless. Finally, when I was satisfied with my preparation, I took the purple head of Jason's dick in my mouth, placed both hands on his thighs, and paused to look up at him as he watched from above.

With his willing encouragement, I looked back down at my goal, opened my throat and pressed downward. The opening of my throat initially provided a bit of resistance as the large cockhead pressed against it, but through sheer will, I forced it past and continued to lower my head into Jason's lap. Inch by inch, his veiny cock disappeared into my wanting mouth.

As my lips reached further and further towards their goal, my throat screamed in pain as Jason's massive cock stretched it.

Two inches to go.

I felt like I was going to choke. I could feel the outline of Jason's dick protruding from my neck. Still I pressed further.

One inch to go.

I could almost touch Jason's pelvis with my lips. I was just about there. I couldn't stop now.

"Yes baby." Jason encouraged. "Take that whole dick. You can do it."

His words gave me the push I needed. My mouth glided down the last inch and my nose pressed into Jason's pelvis. I held myself there as long as I could, teasing Jason's balls with my tongue all the while. I wished I could stay there forever, but alas, I had to come up for air.

I gasped and sucked down gulps of air as my head hovered above Jason's now glistening cock. Tears welled in my eyes, but I wanted more. I loved the feeling of being filled by Jason's dick.

After a few moments to recover, I refocused and set to the task again. This time, Jason's length went down much easier. I bottomed out in a fraction of the time that it took me the first try. Again, I held my lips to Jason's pelvis and then rose to hold the tip of his cockhead by the prominent ridge.

Jason placed his hands on the side of my head, not to control my movements, but to support me in my efforts.

"You are amazing!" Jason cried.

Up and down I continued. The entire length now easily moved in and out of my throat. I worked his cock with everything I had, taking Jason's moans and groans as signs of a job well done.

I entered a smooth rhythm. Up, pause, down, pause, repeat.

"Allison, I want to fuck you so bad." Jason moaned.

Still I continued.

"Get up here." He demanded.

Jason now pulled me off of his cock and had me once again straddle his lap. Previously he refused to kiss me after sucking his dick. This time he pulled me close and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"You are so sexy," Jason continued. "I want to see you ride my dick in that outfit."

"Okay," I whispered.

I hiked up my skirt and grabbed my nylons by the waistband, starting to pull them down, when Jason grabbed me by my wrist.

"No, leave them on." He demanded.

"But how..."

"Turn around."

I pulled my nylons back up and turned so that my ass was even with Jason's face. He grabbed the nylons between my cheeks and ripped a hole in them as if they were made of wet tissue paper. I was a little bummed that Jason ruined my nylons, but holy fuck that was hot. He spun me back around and leaned back into the couch and waited for me to mount him. I happily obliged.

I crawled my way back up Jason's lap, straddling him with my nylon encased legs and allowing his rigid cock to poke through the hole he had just made to nestle up against my waiting asshole. Jason grabbed my skirt by the hem and pulled it up over my waist.

My bodysuit hung loose over my crotch in the front, but had started to ride up my back in the rear. Jason lifted the front to watch as I started to guide his cock into place with my hand. My limp penis had come untucked ever since he had unsnapped my bodysuit and there was an obvious mess in the front where I had cum. Jason gave me a brief, peculiar look, but then refocused on watching me penetrate my ass with his dick.

After a bit of maneuvering to navigate the hole in my nylons, I popped the head of Jason's cock inside of me, grabbed ahold of his shoulders and slowly lowered myself onto his massive shaft.

Jason was larger than most of Katy's toys, but he still entered me easily. Katy had me well adjusted to size by now. Buried to the hilt, I locked eyes with Jason and began to rock my hips, allowing his dick to fill me as deep as possible. I pulled Jason's lips to mine and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as we fucked.

It felt so amazing to have him inside me again. Jason caressed my thighs and ran his hands up the inside of my bodysuit as I worked his dick. My movements were slow at first, but when Jason moved his hands to my ass, I picked up the pace.

I again pressed my forehead to his and started to violently impale myself on his cock. I would rise up halfway before crashing back down into his lap with a loud "slap!"

Jason was transfixed.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Was all he kept repeating.

I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer so I decided to help him get there even faster.

"Yeah...fuck me Jason. Cum inside me. Cum deep inside your cheerleader slut!"

My dirty talk clearly put him over the edge. Jason wrapped both arms around me tightly, locking my arms to the side. He pulled my whole body towards him and rapidly jackhammered my ass with his dick.

"Ohhhhh Fuck!" He grunted as he unleashed a massive amount of cum inside me.

I had just had the biggest orgasm of my life, and yet it felt like Jason had just pumped twice the volume in me in just his first spurt. Three more followed, filling me to the brim as Jason's legs went rigid.

After a few moments, Jason finally released his vice like grip around my body. With him still inside me, I nuzzled my head back into the crook of his neck and cuddled with him on the couch as we both regained our composure.

As Jason's cock softened inside me, I teased him by slowly rocking my hips, overwhelming his now oversensitive penis.

"Oh shit, Allison!" He exclaimed as he stuck out his hands and wiggled his fingers.

"Hehehe," I giggled as I played coy. "What, you don't like the way I move my hips?"

"Jesus, girl...you're gonna break me."

"Break you in is more like it," I quipped.

I finally pulled myself up and off Jason. His dick fell out with a massive rush of his cum, much of it catching in my ripped nylons.

I pulled up my skirt and looked at myself.

"Well, I don't think I'll be wearing these nylons again."

"Yeah," Jason agreed. "I don't know who made a bigger mess, me or you."

I gave him a quizzical look.

"It was definitely you," I laughed, "but thanks for helping me cum. That was amazing."

Jason didn't respond.

"You always look so ashamed after you fuck me." I frowned as I continued to look at him.

"To be honest, I usually am. I tried to convince myself to let you go, that I didn't want you. But then you strolled in here...wearing that," he motioned to my outfit. "And well, I couldn't help myself. And then I watched you cum while riding me."

My frown quickly turned to a giant smile.

"It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen." He continued. "Your face, your body language. Everything was so feminine, so pure, so erotic."

"It was pretty good," I laughed.

"Well, in that moment I kinda realized that I didn't care if you had a dick. You're still the sexiest girl I know. I want to see you make that face over and over and over again. If you'll let me of course."

"I would love for you to give me that O-face again and again. I saw you look at me after you saw the mess I had made in my nylons. I thought you were disgusted."

"I thought I would be too, but then I realized that I made that happen. You creamed all over my dick and made that mess for me."

"Because of you," I corrected.

"Because of me," Jason continued. "It was beautiful. I want to be the one to make you cum from now on."

I leaned in close and gave Jason a kiss on the lips.

"I'd love that."

I stood and shimmied my skirt off my hips to the ground so I could proudly show off the mess we had made. Jason looked on curiously.

"You know, you don't need to be afraid of touching me. You don't even really need to stroke me. I'm small enough. You can just cup me while I'm tucked and rub like you would a vagina. I'll still cum."

Jason nodded.

"I know. I'm working up to it."

"Okay," I said with a smile.

I cleaned up and changed into something more comfortable. Jason and I picked back up at Call of Duty, doing much better than we had when I was a distraction. At 2:30, I started to get up to head home.

"I should get outta here before your parents get home. When can I see you again?"

"How about Friday?" Jason asked. "They'll both be back to work then."

"Friday works perfectly. See you then."

I slowly crawled back over to Jason and gave him a passionate, sultry kiss before finally getting up and heading upstairs to leave. The day had gone even better than I had hoped. It seemed like Jason had finally accepted us as a couple. There were still issues to work around, but if he was on board, it would make navigating the problems that much easier.

The next few days were unremarkable. Christmas came and went, filled with all the formalities and traditions of multiple family dinners and running around like crazy. I talked to Katy and filled her in on how it went with Jason. She was happy for me, but I could tell by her tone that she realized she was losing her plaything.

I told her that I was seeing Jason again on Friday and that I could really use her help. I wanted to blow Jason's mind...give him a day that was unforgettable. It would be really hard to top Allison the cheerleader.

"I've got just the thing," Katy said. "Come over early on Friday and I'll have everything ready."

On Friday, I waited for my parents to leave for work and then quickly threw on a pair of leggings, a sweater, and some sneakers. I did some light makeup and then headed over to see Katy.

I was finally becoming more and more comfortable both leaving the house as Allison as well as being out and about as Allison. Eventually I'd have to come out and tell others, but for now, the sneaking around would have to do.

When I got to Katy's, she greeted me with a hug, a small kiss, and a cheery "Merry Christmas."

I returned her kindness and asked about her family and their Christmas break so far. We chit chatted and caught up for about 30 minutes before she dragged me upstairs for her big plan. When I entered her room, my jaw hit the floor.

Laid out on her bed were a black latex bodysuit, thigh high boots, and a long khaki overcoat. She was going to turn me into a dominatrix. Damn this girl was kinky.

My dick stirred at the thought of wearing this expensive and exquisite outfit. Never could I even consider buying any of this stuff.

"Do you like it?" Katy asked.

"I love it," I said as I ran my hand along the latex. "But do you think I can pull off that look?"

"Oh hell yes!" Katy exclaimed. "If you can pull off that cheerleader look, you can pull this off. Besides, I've taught you plenty on how to be dominant, only the role will be reversed."

I just nodded, intimidated by the domineering outfit.

"Come on...first thing's first. Let me do your make-up."

I took a seat and let Katy do her thing. She teased my hair to give it a wild and big look. Then she gave me bold, dark eyes and a bright red lip stain. Heavy makeup, sharp contours, and massive false lashes completed the look.

Then Katy led me to the outfit.

"I hope it fits." I murmured.

"It will!" Katy said confidently. "I got it for you...Merry Christmas."

"What? Katy, no...I can't accept this."

"Of course you can...and you will. I insist. My only condition is that at some point you wear it for me. That is why I bought it, but I think this is perfect for the occasion. Go rock Jason's world."

I was speechless. I pulled Katy in and gave her the biggest hug.

"I don't know how to thank you."

"Just tell me all the details tonight."

"Deal!"

Katy watched admiringly as I got dressed. The black bodysuit was a dream. It was tight, but it fit perfectly. It even had a built-in bra that pushed up my meager breasts into impressive B-cups. The bodysuit was long-sleeved and high-necked. The hips were high cut and the rear was a Brazilian cut that showed off a but of butt-cheek. There were metal rings in a band around the waist and a dual zipper at the crotch that could open both directions. It was mostly opaque, but in some areas, a hint of skin could be seen through the material.