Homecoming Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Allen takes life as Allison even further.
10k words
4.81
27.4k
89

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
709 Followers

I moaned in pleasure as Katy fucked me doggy style with her black, 9-inch strap-on. Although it technically wasn't a strap-on. It was a 9-inch dildo, but instead of being held in place with a harness, it penetrated her with a smaller 5-inch extension that also kept it in place without the need of any straps or harnesses all while vibrating and pulsating from within her vagina. It was called a Feeldoe and it was heavenly.

Katy had me bucking back into her like a woman possessed as she fucked me with her new toy. I was completely naked, but in true dominatrix fashion, Katy wore black stockings, lace-up knee-high boots, and a strappy leather harness bra and garter belt. I was in heaven and would do anything this woman demanded of me, including impale myself on her lady-dick.

She had already cum twice. The first on my tongue as she had me eat her out before forcing me to suck her big black cock. The second was as she fucked me with the Feeldoe. She pulled my hair as she slammed me from behind and orgasmed from the pressure and vibrations of the Feeldoe. Now it was my turn.

"Do you want to cum, you little slut?" Katy barked at me.

"I do," I purred back at her.

"What?"

"I do!" I said more forcefully.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to make me cum, Katy. I want to cum all over your big cock!"

I was practically screaming it. I wanted to cum so bad. Katy released my hips and pulled out, the head of her fake cock leaving my ass gaping. My body let out a small shiver, but the look on my face was one of utter disappointment. I felt so incomplete without her inside of me.

Katy laid back on her bed, her upper body slightly propped up by her pillows. She smiled a knowing grin at me and pointed at her cock.

"Reverse cowgirl," was all she said.

I dutifully did as I was told, eager to get her cock back inside me. With my back to Katy, I straddled her silky stockinged legs and grabbed ahold of her boots as I lowered myself onto her 9-inch monster. After a few adjustments, I bottomed out and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Earn it!" Katy commanded.

I quickly responded by rocking my hips into her, impaling myself on her cock. I gripped her boots by the calf tighter as I worked myself further up and down the shaft.

"Attagirl," Katy urged. "Take that whole dick. I wanna see that ass bounce up and down on my cock."

She had really taken to this role. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought she was a professional dominatrix, but after several months of being with Katy, I was used to her telling me what to do. To tell the truth, I kinda liked it too. Unlike Jason, she was eager to take care of my needs...after she got hers of course.

I obeyed Katy's commands and leaned forward to grab her ankles. Once I had a firm grip, I used all the strength in my thighs to bounce myself up and down on her huge cock. Katy admired my work and gently ran her hands down my back and ass as I built up a sweat. Finally, as I had worked myself into tizzy, Katy grabbed my hips and pulled me back into her.

She talked to me as a mother would calm a child.

"There you go. Relax...lean into me and let me do the rest of the work."

As I laid back into her and caught my breath, Katy reached around with her right hand and stroked my limp penis. It didn't take long for me to reach my fully erect 5-inches.

"Oh, do you like that?" Katy teased. "My little slut likes it when I fill her ass and play with her cock?"

"Ooooh," I moaned. "You know that I do."

I ground my ass into Katy's hips as she continued to stroke my cock. The feeling from both ends was overwhelming. I wasn't going to last much longer.

Katy continued to force her massive Feeldoe into my ass as she rapidly stroked my dick. Then, I let out a long, deep howl as she made me cum. I let out three quick spurts that landed on my belly and covered Katy's hand.

"That's my girl. Get it all out." Katy encouraged me. "Show me how much cum you've got in those balls you like to keep tucked away."

She certainly knew how to turn me on with her words. I'd do anything for this girl, and I was eager to cum all over myself to please her.

As I came down from my orgasm, my cock quickly deflated, but Katy's dildo remained perfectly implanted deep inside my ass. I twitched and squirmed as the feeling became overwhelming.

Katy drew lazy circles in the cum on my chest with her finger. She giggled at my unease.

"What's the matter? My big cock becoming too much for you."

Eager to pull it out, I started to rise.

"Not yet!" Katy demanded as she pulled me back down and held me in place by my hips.

My legs quivered and my insides churned as I remained impaled with my legs splayed to the side. It must have been quite the sight because Katy couldn't stop watching our reflection in her large mirror.

Finally, after a few additional seconds of torture, she allowed me to get up. I quickly rose off her massive cock. It exited with an audible "plop" as it again left me gaping for several seconds. I laid down next to Katy completely exhausted, but entirely satisfied.

Katy licked the drop of cum off of her finger.

"Mmmm. Your girl cum is always so tasty."

I giggled, but then frowned. I loved being fucked by Katy. She was a stunner and she always took care of my needs, but something was missing. It was all about the sex with her. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing sex. Katy knew how to make all of my fantasies come true, but as I got more comfortable being Allison, I was craving a relationship of more than sex.

"What is it?" Katy asked, sensing my mood.

"I'm not quite sure." I said.

"What, am I not doing it for you anymore?

"No! That's not it at all!" I yelped. "It's just...I love being with you, but sometimes...I...I feel like I need something more. Does that make sense?"

"What more do you need?" Katy asked, slightly offended.

"Well, for example, you still have a relationship with Dan. Sure, we fuck and its great, but I'd love to have something on top of that."

Katy nodded. "You mean that you wish you were still with Jason."

"Kinda," I said sheepishly.

After a long pause, Katy finally spoke, "I guess I can understand that...but what does that mean?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want to give up what I have with you, but it's been eating me up with how I left it with Jason. We haven't even talked in months. He was my best friend, you know."

Katy comforted me as we laid together on her bed. She encouraged me to talk to Jason, and if that was what I truly wanted, she would support me. I didn't know where to start, and I'd certainly need her help, so it was hugely important that she was on board.

After we had cleaned up and I was back to being Allen, she walked me to the front door.

"I just want you to know that no matter what you decide and no matter what happens between you and Jason, you'll always be my friend, and you can always count on me. Allison or Allen."

Then, Katy pulled me close and gave me a big open mouthed goodbye kiss. Normally, this wouldn't be anything new, but she had never kissed me when I wasn't Allison. I thanked her and made my way to my car, but as I left, I couldn't help but have a feeling of regret. I sure hoped I knew what I was doing.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and tried to make sense of my life. I had been starting to come to grips that I enjoyed being Allison, much more so than being Allen. I was more outgoing, more personable, more attractive, and it helped that the sex life was much better. Part of me wanted to make it a permanent transition, but that was something for a little down the road. I wasn't going to transition in the middle of my senior year of high school.

I needed to make up with Jason. Whether that ended up with me as his girlfriend or just as friends, we'd been through too much together to leave things as they were. But he certainly wasn't my biggest fan at the moment. It would take a large gesture on my part to even get him talking to me.

I spent the entire afternoon trying to come up with a plan. I ran it by Katy to see what she thought, and over the next few days, we made tweaks and planned for contingencies. I didn't want to be caught speechless. She helped me rehearse over and over, on the phone and in person, and after a week, I decided that it was finally time to rip off the band-aid and just do it.

I called Jason on a Thursday after school. As it rang, I found myself wishing that it would go to voice-mail, but after the third ring, Jason finally picked up.

"Hello."

He sounded unimpressed to be hearing from me.

"Hey Jason, it's uh..." I didn't know whether to go by Allen or Allison. All that practice and I messed up my opening line.

"I know who it is," Jason said gruffly. "What do you want?"

I took a deep breath. "You can do this." I thought to myself.

"Jason," I started. "I need to apologize to you."

"That's an understatement."

He was being overly hostile towards me, but it wasn't unexpected. In reality, he still owed me an apology for treating me the way he did, but I was willing to look past that and try to be the bigger person.

"I know it is," I continued. "But you deserve a real apology. I shouldn't have treated you how I did at the party, and I shouldn't have closed you off. I know you have no reason to even listen to me, but I hoped we could talk."

"I answered the phone, didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did. Thank you for that."

"Well...what did you want to talk about? Or was that it?"

He was still obviously upset, but at least I had him on the phone. It was nice to just hear his voice again. It was an odd feeling, but it was painfully apparent to me now how much I had missed him. I only hoped that beneath his brevity, he felt the same way.

"Other than being deeply sorry for how I acted and how I treated you, I...uh...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

"Who's asking?"

"Allison...but to be completely honest, I'd be happy hanging out with you as Allen too."

"I'm not so sure either is a good idea, Al."

"Please Jason. I miss hanging out with you." I did my best to not sound like I was begging, but I wasn't doing a great job.

"Al, I don't know what you have been up to with Katy, but knowing her, I know it can't be anything good. That chick is crazy, and she seems to have gotten to you."

"I've stopped seeing her," I lied. "You're absolutely right. I let her get into my head and manipulate me."

"Hmmm," he didn't sound convinced. "Well, at least you figured that out, but I still need some time. Sorry Al."

"Okay. I get that. Can I call you again sometime?"

"Sure. Call me tomorrow."

We hung up. It didn't go exactly how I had hoped, but at least he was talking to me again. It would definitely take some time and sweet talking to get him to come around.

After I talked with Jason, I called Katy to tell her how it went. Thankfully, she was encouraging and convinced me to stay with the plan. She was confident that he'd come along eventually.

The next day after school I called Jason again. He answered quickly, as if he was waiting for the call. Unfortunately he was still against us hanging out, but we did talk for an hour. It was nice to hear him speak kindly. We talked about our upcoming finals and how the semester was turning out. Nothing deep, but it showed that we could still be friends. Most importantly, Jason agreed to call me on Monday.

The weekend was unremarkable. Mostly I worked and studied for my upcoming finals. I spoke with Katy twice. She wanted to get together but I told her that I needed to stay home to make sure I didn't fail any tests. Although, we did talk about Jason and how it was going with him. I told her all about our last two conversations and that I was hopeful to see him after finals. I just had to keep wearing him down.

Jason called on Monday, just as he said he would. Again, it was all light conversation. Mostly about which finals we had and which were coming up. I attempted to ask about what he'd be doing during Christmas break, but he shrugged it off. I finally broached the subject of seeing him again.

"Well, if you don't have anything planned, why don't we get together one day?"

"Ally, I'm still not ready. I'm sorry."

I was bummed, but then I realized that he called me Ally and not Al. Maybe he was coming around.

"Okay," I said, dejected. "Call me tomorrow?"

"Of course. Bye Ally."

The week continued in this manner. After school, Jason would call. We'd discuss our finals. I'd ask to see him. He'd decline. But everything was very friendly and I could tell it was getting harder and harder for him to say no.

On Friday after the last final, the routine was no different, only this time, we had nothing to study for the next day. Again, I pestered Jason about what he had planned for the week.

He finally relented.

"Well, my parents work Monday to Wednesday before they are off, so I have the house to myself. I was mostly planning on vegging out and playing PS5 tomorrow. Wanna team up in Call of Duty?"

That was not exactly what I was hoping for.

"Um, sure. I guess that sounds good. What time?"

"Noon sound good?"

"Sure," I responded softly.

Actually that would work perfectly. If Jason wasn't going to relent, I'd have to take matters into my own hands.

Since Jason was hesitant to take the next step and invite me over, even after all my begging, I'd just have to surprise him at his house. Since it was the Monday before Christmas, his parents would be at work all day and according to Jason, he'd be home playing Playstation.

It was time to break out the secret weapon. My Victoria's Secret lingerie did it's job after the Homecoming dance, but it was my sister's cheerleader outfit that started Jason and I down this path. It was time for Jason to see me in it in person.

As soon as my parents left for work on Monday, I got started on putting myself together. I hadn't dressed in the cheerleading uniform in months, but it always made me feel super sexy. There's something about the combination of feel of the polyester and being on display yet covered that was such a turn on. It was hard to get prepared without getting myself worked up.

First, I did my hair and makeup. In true cheerleader fashion, I gave myself bold eyeshadow in the maroon and gold of my school and a matching lip stain. My hair was done in a high ponytail with maroon scrunchy. I had been letting it grow, and even in the ponytail it reached my shoulders now. Finally it was time to throw on the outfit.

Our school modeled the cheerleading uniforms after those of the USC Song Girls. The skirt was a basic white accordion skirt with maroon and gold trim along the bottom. It was so short that the hem line was well above my fingertips. I still couldn't believe the girls were allowed to wear them, as any other skirt that short would earn you a detention and a trip home to change.

My sister had several tops to choose from, including the traditional white sweater, which I almost wore because of how chilly the weather was, but I decided on the sexier option. It was a no-sleeve mock turtleneck, all white with maroon and gold block lettering on the front. Underneath was worn a sheer white bodysuit, and under that were a pair of sun kissed sheer-to-waist nylons. The outfit was capped off with maroon Nike low-tops with gold trim.

I gave myself a long look in the mirror and felt my tucked penis stir. I sure had the look, now it was time to show off Allison the cheerleader to Jason and hope for the best. I grabbed a duffle bag and headed out the door to the car, neglecting to grab a coat.

The last time I walked out the door as Allison, I was terrified. This time I was full of confidence. I glided down the front steps and strutted to my car, casually tossing my duffle into the passenger seat. I tucked my skirt underneath my rear as I sat in the car, swung each stockinged leg in, started the car, and started my way to Jason's house.

Thankfully, my confidence didn't waiver as I made the drive. Normally, I would have parked down the block from Jason's house, but this time, I parked right in front. Leaving my duffle in the car, I hopped out and bounded my way up the stairs, eager to have Jason finally see me in the cheerleading uniform in person.

I rang the doorbell and then struck a pose with one hand on a popped hip and the other resting on the door jamb and then waited...and then waited some more. It was earlier than I told Jason we'd play Call of Duty, but he had to be up by now.

I rang again.

Finally I heard the door begin to open. Jason opened it, clearly unimpressed from being disturbed from his late sleep.

"Can I help you," Jason asked without looking up.

"You tell me!" I said with a cute smirk.

Jason finally looked up and saw what was in front of him.

"Allison! What...um, what are you doing here?"

His jaw practically hit the floor as he looked me up and down, eyes lingering on my exposed thighs just under the hem of my skirt.

"I got tired of waiting for you to invite me back over."

"But I thought we were going to play Call of Duty this afternoon?"

I giggled. He still hadn't taken his eyes off my legs.

"Well, we still can. There's no rule that says we can't play together in person, right?"

He was so caught off guard, it was hard not to laugh at him. It was cute watching him process the situation.

"I uh...I uh...I guess we can do that.

"Well, if that's what you want."

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"Well, we don't have to play Playstation. But if that's what you want to do, I'm happy to kick your butt."

"Ok."

Jason continued to stand in the doorway, staring at my body. As much as I enjoyed his gaze, my legs were freezing.

"Jason?"

"Yes."

"As much as I love chatting with you in front of your house, it's awfully cold out and I'm not exactly dressed for the weather. You think we could move this inside?"

"Oh yeah...come in, come in."

"Thanks babe, my legs are starting to turn blue."

I shivered as I crossed the threshold and the warmth of the house made its way into my chilly bones. It was now obvious that I had just woken up Jason and that he was not at all prepared for my arrival. He wore a plain white t-shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants, which he likely threw on when he heard the doorbell. Honestly, I couldn't believe he actually got up to answer the door.

I rubbed my arms to warm up as I stood in the foyer.

"Um, so...do you want to go play Call of Duty?" Jason asked.

His eyes now stared straight ahead at my breasts. I was fully covered, but as I rubbed my arms to warm myself, my mighty B-cups were thrust out and standing at attention.

"If that's what you want to do." I cooed in response.

Jason led me downstairs to the game room and set up the Playstation before handing me a remote and taking a seat next to me on the large couch.

We played a few games as a team. Jason could normally hold his own, but it was obvious that he was distracted. The first two games he was eliminated very early and sent to the gulag where he was promptly defeated. The third game was a little better, but he still fell victim to an obvious ambush.

"Everything alright?" I asked. "You are usually a little more on your game."

I elbowed him in the ribs to make sure he knew I was just teasing.

"Yeah...I'm just not used to playing with a Song Girl sitting next to me."

" A Song Girl who's kicking your ass." I reminded him. "And looking good doing it, if you don't mind."

Jason nodded, his attention now back on my tanned legs which were crossed in his direction. It was finally too much for him to bear. He reached out and put a hand on my knee.

I put down my controller and looked him in the eyes.

"It's about time," I scoffed. "I was afraid you'd just want to lose at Call of Duty all day."

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
709 Followers