Homecoming Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"I wanted that to happen. I'd wanted it for a long time. I pushed you that day to do it. My feelings toward you had changed a few years earlier. That's why I pulled away from you, away from us. I couldn't get myself to cross the line from mother to lover. I was convinced that what I was feeling was wrong. My upbringing and the law told me it was wrong. My Friday stupidity was trying to fill an emptiness that I knew only you could fill. I was afraid that just by being near you I would one day lose control and cross the line. I didn't want to hurt you by making you think I was some horrible monster. That Friday night I pushed you to take me. I couldn't do it, so I pushed you to. Looking back, my mistake was going to take that shower before we talked. Had I not done that I wouldn't have lost you for the last six years. I don't know how you felt about what happened until I realized that you felt like you raped me. You didn't. That's what I wanted and needed. I was on top of the world during my shower. Then the world crashed down on me. I'd lost you.

"If I could turn back the clock. I'd do things differently. I'd tell you how I feel and let you decide how to react. I don't know how that would have turned out, but I don't think it would have taken six years for us to talk.

"Dar, I love you. Both as a mother and a woman. Neither of those will ever change. If you want me to be your mother, I will, and Jacobi will be your brother. If you want me as your woman, I'll be that, and he'll be your son. If you don't want anything to do with me, I'll live with that. Only you can decide how things are going to be."

JJ ran up to them. "Dar, can you push me on the swing?"

"Sure, dude. I'll race you."

JJ took off at top speed and arrived at the swing well ahead of Dar. Cathy sat quietly and watched. The palpitations in her chest seemed to ease a bit. She had at least gotten the hard part out in the open. 'What will he say?' she wondered, silently praying he would accept one of the first two choices and stay in their lives. Dar returned about ten minutes later after JJ ran off with playmates.

"Wow! What a guy," he said as he sat.

"He's like you were cloned. He's just like you were."

"Mom...Cathy. That's going to take getting used to. Do you know why your Friday thing bothered me so much?"

"I was being a whore."

"No, I never thought that. I was jealous. I hated you being with another man. I thought of you as mine. I loved you far more than as a son. You were my woman. You were my reason to be. The more you pulled away, the harder I tried to show you that I was your man. I loved you then and I still do. That never changed. We have a son, an amazing, awesome son. I want more than anything for us to raise him together. Legally, we can't be husband and wife, but we can still live as if we were. Probably not in Rockwall, Texas, but where I live in Georgia we could. We already have the same last name."

Cathy smiled at him. Their faces moved slowly together, and they kissed. There was no hesitation for either and the kiss became passionate quickly. Dar felt a tap on his knee. He looked up at JJ grinning at them.

"Why are you kissing my mom?" he asked seriously.

"Because I love her. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah," he said, then ran back to the playground.

"He gave me up pretty easy," Cathy said, chuckling.

"He recognizes quality when he sees it."

"Where are you in Georgia?"

"Valdosta. It's on the southern end. Florida's about an hour away."

"Do you have an apartment there?"

"I bought a three-bedroom house. It's plenty big enough for the three of us."

"The house here is paid for. Mr. Brewer next door has bugged me for a year to sell it to him. I can retire anytime and draw my pension," she said.

"Or you can bank it. I've got an excellent job."

"What do you do?"

"I'm an Air Traffic Controller."

"The tower guys?"

"Yep. I learned it in the Air Force."

"Air Force?"

"Four years. We've got a lot of catching up to do, huh?"

"Yes, we do. How much time do you have off?" she asked.

"I have to be back to work two weeks from tomorrow."

"Will you stay with us at the house?"

"Where am I sleeping?" he asked.

"With me," she replied smiling.

"Yes, I'm staying with you, Cathy." They kissed again for a long time. "When are we telling our son?" he asked.

"Let's tell him when we get home. He's a bit preoccupied here."

"Okay. Cathy, I don't know beans about being a father."

"I know you. You'll pick it up very quickly."

"God, I've missed so much in the last six years."

"We both have, but we have the future to look forward to."

"I love you, Cathy."

"And I love you," she replied as she kissed him.

"Again?" JJ asked.

"Dude, we're gonna be kissing a lot," Dar told him.

"I need to go pee."

Dar stood. "Where's the bathroom?"

"There's no bathroom here," JJ replied.

"No problem. I know just the place," Dar said taking his hand and leading him toward a cluster of bushes. JJ came running back grinning a few minutes later with Dar not far behind.

"Mommy, me and Dar watered the bushes, and I wrote a J."

"Wrote a J with what?" she asked.

"I peed one. Dar made a D."

She looked at Dar. "It must be a dad thing, huh?"

"Yep. But not for in the house, right Bud?"

"No. At the house we pee just in the water," he replied, glowing with his accomplishment.

"Right. Then what do we do?"

"Put the lid down."

They high fived each other and JJ ran back to the playground. Dar and Cathy sat holding each other on the bench as they watched their son. Neither felt the need to talk. JJ announced that he was finished with the park, and they walked back home.

Cathy fixed lunch while JJ told Dar everything he knew about the Ninja Turtles. Mikey was the favorite of both.

While they were eating, Cathy got JJ's attention.

"JJ who is this sitting at the table with us?"

"That's Dar."

"Do you know who else he is?"

"Just Dar, mom."

"Dar is also your daddy."

"Really? My daddy?" he asked excitedly.

"Really really," she said.

JJ ran around the table and held up his arms. Dar picked him up and they hugged.

"Are you my daddy forever?"

"Forever and ever."

"Are you going to live with us?"

"Yes, sir. And pretty soon we're going to move to a bigger house in Georgia."

"Is there a playground?"

"A nice big one. And the little girl next door has a swing-set and slide you can play on."

"Is she nice?"

"Very nice. Her name is Keisha. She's five."

"Like me? I'm five too. Can she count to fifty?"

"I don't know. We'll have to ask her. She knows the ABCs."

"Me too!" he exclaimed, then proceeded to recite them.

Dar looked at Cathy and smiled. It was eight-thirty before JJ was put to bed.

"Is it okay if I call you daddy," JJ asked.

"I'd love that, little man."

"Can I feel your muscle?" JJ asked him. Dar flexed and let his son feel his bicep. "Whoa, that's a big one. Feel mine."

JJ flexed and Dar felt his bicep.

"Cowabunga! That's massive. Cathy, have you felt this?"

"I have. It's very impressive," she said.

Both kissed him goodnight and left the room. Cathy and Dar had both loved the day as a family. Dar went around checking to make sure the doors were locked then led Cathy by the hand to the bedroom.

"Where are your bags?"

"In the car. I'll get them in the morning."

"What are you wearing to bed?"

"You," he said, grinning.

Dar took her hand and turned her to him, then took her in his arms. He could feel her trembling.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"I'm shaking like a leaf. You're sure this is what you want?"

"I'm sure."

He began unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. Dar unfastened the clasp on the front of her bra then pulled it off. His hands cupped her breasts. She sighed as they slid across her already hard nipples and continued to play. Cathy unfastened the shorts she was wearing and let them fall to the floor. Dar pulled down her panties then knelt to pull them off. He kissed her just above the pubic hair triggering a heavy sigh, then continued to kiss lower.

She grabbed his arms and urged him up then pulled off his polo shirt, running her hands over his chest.

"You've put on a bit of muscle."

"A little."

"More than a little, I think."

Cathy knelt and unfastened his jeans and slowly pulled them down. Dar stepped out of them as she ran her hand over his bulge. Taking both sides of his briefs, she pulled them down. She drew her tongue over the end of his cock and reached around grabbing both cheeks, pulling him to her. She took the head of her son's cock in her mouth and teased it with her tongue.

"Careful, I've got a hair trigger at the moment," he said.

"I don't care. You'll last longer the second time."

She took more into her mouth and began a slow bob. Cathy took his hands and moved them to her head, then pushed him into her mouth. She continued and in a couple of minutes she sensed him nearing.

"Cathy...."

She increased her speed and her son groaned as he unloaded into her mouth. Cathy watched his face as he came. After a moment he became too sensitive to continue and she pulled away and swallowed.

"That's one of my favorite things," she said.

"You have my permission to do it as much as you like. Lay on the bed. It's your turn."

"Let's shower first," she said, taking his hand.

They went to the shower and teasingly washed each other. After stepping out, took turns drying. They almost ran to the bed. Cathy was on her back quickly with her arms out to him.

Dar crawled up to her and held himself up by his arms kissing her. He gradually spread the kisses along her cheeks, ears, jaw line and neck. Her hands stroked his back and neck as he did. As his hands and mouth moved down to her chest and breasts she sighed repeatedly. Dar's hands moved down her sides stroking her very feminine hips as his kisses and nibbles moved to her abdomen. Her legs spread wider for him.

"Did you lock the door," she asked.

"I did. Relax," he chuckled.

Cathy's fingers began combing through her son's hair as he made his way lower on her abdomen. She groaned as his tongue grazed her clit the first time. Then she felt it sliding upward on the inside of her thigh then down the inside of the other.

"You're making me crazy."

"Good."

His tongue licked around the entire area, but he avoided her pussy. She rocked and moved her pelvis trying to entice him there. He continued.

"Dar, please," she begged.

His tongue made a swipe the full length between her labia and teased her clit when he reached the top. Cathy moaned loudly. Her son's tongue entered her as deeply as he could reach, and his hands returned to her breasts. Cathy was moaning. Dar moved to the side of her clit and stroked repeatedly, increasing her moans. He moved to the other side for a while then sucked the nub into his mouth and tongued it. Cathy's pelvis rocked forward as her hands pulled him in harder. She half sat up and groaned as she came. It seemed to last for minutes in her mind. Her moans, grunts, and sighs became continuous as she rode the waves. He eased off and let her body recover with repeated spasms, then finally falling limp.

"Oh lord," she whimpered. "Come up here."

He moved upward kissing and nibbling as he went. When their lips met, they explored each other's mouths. Dar raised his hips and without assistance his cock found her opening and slid inside. They moved slowly and deeply together. I love yous' were shared repeatedly as they moved. Her breathing became a pant then deep sighs. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him in, then came with a muffled scream as his mouth covered hers. Dar filled his mother's pussy with cum a few minutes later. They both collapsed, holding each other. Dar rolled off and they turned facing one another. Sleep overtook them quickly.

*****

When Dar opened his eyes, his mother was lying next to him smiling. Her hand rested on his chest and her leg was draped over his. He kissed her forehead.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning," she replied.

He turned to her and stroked her cheek. "Wanna fool around?" he asked.

"Can you finish in three minutes or less?"

"In a hurry?"

"Our son will be knocking on the door any..."

Knock, knock, knock. "Mommy, your door is locked," JJ called.

Cathy grinned, sitting up. "Every morning, six-forty on the dot," she said. "Coming, sweetheart," she called to JJ.

She got out of bed and slipped on her robe, then opened the door. JJ seemingly flew across the room and just shy of the bed became airborne, landing directly on Dar's crotch.

"Umph, ohhh," Dar grunted doubling over.

"Hi daddy," JJ said grinning, his face inches from his father.

Cathy started laughing. "Welcome to fatherhood."

"Good morning, big guy," Dar groaned.

Cathy crawled onto the bed with JJ between her and Dar. JJ sat up and looked at them.

"Mommy can I take daddy for show and tell?"

"Ask Ms. Tolliver at school today if that's allowed."

"Tommy and Marissa brought their dads."

"Ask her first. If she says okay, then ask daddy," his mother said.

"Will ya, daddy?"

"If it's okay with Ms. Tolliver I will."

"We have two brown kids, and three kids that speak Spanish. Everybody else talks regular."

"Wow! That's really cool. Do you like school?" Dar asked.

"It's fun. I like Julie. She's five."

"Is Julie your girlfriend?"

"I'm going to get married to her and mommy when I'm big."

"Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure you can only be married to one person at a time," his mother told him.

He thought for a minute then smiled. "Okay, Daddy you marry Mommy and I'll marry Julie. Then we'll go to Disney World."

Dar looked at Cathy. "His brain moves at the speed of light, huh?"

"Yep. Coffee helps."

"The last thing he needs is coffee," Dar said grinning.

"I meant for us," she replied. "Go get dressed. I'll fix you guys' breakfast."

"Pamcakes?" JJ asked.

"Pamcakes," she replied.

He was gone in a flash, nutting Dar for a second time as he climbed over. Cathy was laughing again.

"Breakfast in fifteen. Leave for school in one hour. I drop him off on my way to work."

Dar got up and dressed. "I'll get cleaned up after you guys leave. Are you going to put in for retirement?"

"I'm hoping they'll let me do terminal leave. I'll call Mr. Brewer today too. Dar, you're sure this is what you want?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

She grinned and headed toward the kitchen. Dar followed a moment later after emptying his bladder.

*****

With JJ off to school and Cathy at work, Dar went out to his car and brought his things in. He cleaned up and dressed then walked around the home he had left six years before. Not a lot had changed. He looked into his old room, assuming it was now a guest room. To his surprise, it was much as he had left it; cleaner, and missing the four Ninja Turtles, but still the same. His old phone was laying on his desk and plugged in. He picked it up and entered his passcode, 1114, his mother's birthday. The phone had no service, but still worked. He put it back on the desk then took out his current phone. Opening his message app, he sent his mother his phone number. Her reply was immediate.

'Last day is Friday!! Taking terminal leave. Mr. B wants the house. Made a great offer. I accepted, verbally. He says we can close next week.'

'Fantastic! What can I do to help?'

'Get rid of anything you don't want in your room. Gotta run. TTYL. I love you, husband. See you abt 5.'

'I love U2 wife.'

Dar began going through things in the room. Within an hour he had the bed piled full of things to get rid of. Around noon, was sitting on the back porch eating a sandwich when Mr. Brewer walked into the back yard. He saw Dar and grinned.

"Well, I'll be damned. It's about time you turned up," he said, offering his hand.

Dar took it. "Way past time. How are you, Mr. B?"

"Older than shit. Where have you been?"

"In the Air Force. I'm out now and live in Georgia."

"Your mom said her and Curly head were moving there. They coming to stay with you?"

"Yeah, mom's retiring."

"Curly's something ain't he?"

"I wish I had his energy."

"Don't we all. He was a godsend for her. I don't think she'd have made it if he hadn't come along. When you left...well, let's just say it was hard on her."

"Yeah, it was a pretty shitty thing for me to do."

"I've been tryin' to get her to sell me this place for years. She told me that until she found you, she wasn't leavin'. She wanted you to know where she was. Boy, she's tickled you're back. I ain't heard her this bubbly in years."

"She seemed pretty happy."

"Did you two work out whatever it was you were feudin' about?"

"Yes, we did."

"Good seein' you, Dar. I've gotta go meet with the closing company. You can leave whatever you don't plan to take with you. I'm gonna rent the house out."

"Okay, I'll let Cathy know."

Brewer nodded and left.

*****

Cathy and JJ got home shortly after five. JJ was on top of the world since Ms. Tolliver had approved of his request to bring his dad for show 'n tell the next morning.

JJ never left his father's side from the time he got home until he was tucked in the bed that night. Dar got a good romping in three straight games of Candy Land, once by Cathy, and twice by his son. He wasn't sure but suspected Cathy had moved his marker a couple of times when he was distracted. At bedtime, Dar and Cathy had another round of lovemaking.

Tuesday began just like the previous morning, except Dar, anticipating JJ's moves, managed to not get nutted. He drove his son to school and enjoyed being the center of show 'n tell. JJ introduced him to Julie too.

On his way home, Dar picked up packing boxes and tape, then began packing the things that Cathy had set aside to keep. By Sunday, with everything packed, they were living out of suitcases. When Thursday rolled around, both cars and the U-Haul trailer were packed, the closing was done, and in late afternoon the three began their trip to Georgia. They stopped for the night in Jackson, Mississippi. Friday, in mid-afternoon they arrived in Valdosta and their new home.

Cathy loved it. As Dar was showing them around, Keisha came running in.

"Mr. Gene, where you been?" she screamed.

She and JJ saw each other and in minutes, left for the swing set in her back yard.

"Mr. Gene?" Cathy asked.

Dar explained the name change when he had joined the Air Force. Cathy accepted it but told him he would always remain Dar to her. Shirley came over to help unload, and that was done in less than an hour. Dar left to return the U-Haul, leaving Cathy and Shirley alone together at the house.

"Glad you two fixed thangs up. He be a lot happier now," Shirley told her. Cathy looked at her in a non-committal way. "He been troubled. Missin' his momma. Come back with a wife now."

"You know, don't you?" Cathy asked.

"I know he love you, you love him, and that boy look jus' like both y'all, and you a family. That's what I know. Don't nothin' else matter, do it?"

Cathy smiled. "No, nothing else matters."

Thanks for reading. Please vote. I'd love to read your comments.

DocWords

12