Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisterWife
SisterWife
162 Followers

"What was wrong with Rose?"

I've learned over the years that if you tell a lie that sounds bad, they'll usually believe it without knowing how bad things really were. For example, "Rose wanted to have sex with Aaron, but he slept with her best friend instead" makes both Rose and Aaron look bad. So instead I say:

"Aaron wanted to have sex with her."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax, mom. Rose said no, but it still got her upset. But the worst was that he went and found another girl when she said no. Some guys are jerks."

"Oh my gosh! She has no idea how to pick 'em."

"Haha I guess not," I say nervously as I think about her picking me. "I think she's feeling better about it now."

"Okay, let me go to sleep. Mom and dad want me over early tomorrow to help clean their house."

"Oh yeah, that's tomorrow. Sorry to wake you. Goodnight, mom."

-.-.-.-

I go upstairs to my room and I notice a light and sounds as I reach the staircase. Oops, I forgot to turn off my TV and Xbox before I left. I go in my room to turn it off before I go brush my teeth. "Oh good, Brent, you're here. I can't unzip this dress. Help please?"

"Rose! What are you doing here?"

"Tomorrow mom's leaving early to help grandma and grandpa. She won't come wake us up, so I want to go to bed."

I'm starting to think I already fell asleep. "No way, Rose-ay. Too risky."

She makes a pouty face and stomps her heel. "Ughh come on, Brent! Your bed is more comfortable, and I promise I'll make it worth it in the morning."

Well, how can I resist that promise? "Fine."

She squealed with excitement before I shush her. I unzip the dress and she lets it fall to the ground. Holy fuck she's gorgeous. Ass and legs to die for, firm body, great curves. She unhooks her bra, throws it to the floor, and turns around. Holyshitholyshitholyshit. My mind is going blank. Her breasts are enormous, even bigger than they look with her clothes on. Damn, she's good at hiding them. But they're still surprisingly perky. Absolute perfection. My eyes move downwards, and her clean pussy looks so inviting. Every inch of her firm body is just incredible.

She grins nervously at me. "Your turn."

"Wait, no pajamas?"

"No, what's the point of that?"

"You still have your makeup on. Don't you need to get ready for bed first?"

I don't really want to talk her out of it, but I feel like I need to stall to make sure she's actually serious. But now she starts to look annoyed. "Ughhhh. Too tired for that. Get your clothes off and join me!"

She gets under the covers as I strip down. In the dim light, I see her check out my growing member. I crawl in bed and spoon behind her. She turns around and kisses me goodnight.

I'm about to say something, but she's already asleep. So I go to sleep hard as a rock between my sisters legs with her naked body pressed tightly against mine.

-.-.-.-

I wake up to a warm pressure on my crotch. Rose's hand is resting gently on my dick. I hear wet sounds, and I see her other hand moving beneath the sheets. I roll to my side and kiss her cheek. "Good morning."

I reach down to her hand and I feel a dildo inside her. I push her hand away and start moving the dildo for her. She moves that arm above her head, eyes closed, with her other hand resting softly on my dick. "Good morning, handsome. You took too long to wake up, so I went back to my room to get my toy and get myself started."

"Is mom still home?" I ask as I am still moving the dildo inside her.

"I heard the garage a long time ago. She's gone. When i came back to the room, this guy-" as she squeezes me gently, "-had woken up, but you were still asleep! I guess morning wood is actually a thing. Got me really disappointed to see you're not awake"

"And why did you want me awake?"

"Haha because I want you to fuck me, dork."

"Really, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I mean, unless you don't want to!"

"Absolutely I do! Let me grab a condom."

I move to get up, but she grabs my dick tighter. "No, Brent, my first time has to be special. No condom. I want to feel your bare skin inside. And..."

She gets quiet until I ask, "...And?"

She takes a deep, shuddering breath. "I want you to come inside me."

I'm more than a little shocked.

She gets nervous and flustered. She starts explaining herself, saying, "I just think it would make it really special. Just for the first time, then we can wear condoms and pull out if we ever do this again. But only do that again if you want to. Today you can pull out and finish wherever you want. You really don't have-"

I cut her off. "Haha now who's being the dork?"

Rose laughs nervously as I pull the dildo out of her. I throw off the blankets and start kissing from her neck down to her massive tits, and then down to her stomach. "Brent, you don't need to give me foreplay. I'm already really warmed up. Just put it in."

I position myself over her and rub against her, teasing the hole with my head. I get sudden cold feet. Am i really going to do this?

"Come on, Brent! Put your cock in your little sister!"

Fuck yes I am.

I slide easily inside her and rest there for a second. "Oh, Brent!" Her pussy is sucking me in. I pull gently back and then thrust slowly forward. She wraps her arms around me, breathing heavily. I pick up speed. My hands fly up and down her body, groping every inch of her.

"Oh my god, Brent, a real dick feels so much better than I thought!"

"And I never thought my little sister's pussy would be the best I've ever felt!"

We fuck intensely. Every thrust rocks and slams the bed against the wall. We really should have double checked that mom was gone. But I don't really care as she tightens herself around my cock.

A few seconds later, she says, "Wait, pull out a second."

She rolls over and grabs her phone. After messing with it, she hands it to me. Snapchat is pulled up with lakeisha's name selected. Rose gets on all fours then turns to look back at me. "Fuck me doggy style, Brent, and make sure she sees your cock inside me."

I push into her from behind, and then we continue at an even faster pace. Her beautiful ass bounces hard into me as I start the video. I film her from her head to her ass, ending with my dick clearly inside my sister. We're both careful that we don't say our names. She's thrusting back into me so hard that she almost knocks me off balance. I end the video, hit "send", and throw the phone aside.

"Brent, I feel really good. Let me sit on you and move myself." I quickly lay on my back and she jumps on top of me. She puts my dick at her entrance and sits down. God, that feeling will never get old. Rose is grinding on my dick in total ecstasy while I thrust up into her.

Faster and faster, I can feel it building up inside me. I warn her, "I'm close."

She moves faster and I don't stop fucking her.

"Rose, I'm about to cum!"

"Yes!" is the only word that she can shout.

She sits down all her weight on me so I can't pull out if i wanted to.

I really don't want to.

I push myself as deep into her as I can, and I sit up to wrap my arms around her. "Oh fuck, Rose!"

It feels like I come for hours. This is the hardest orgasm of my life. At least 5 big bursts shoot up inside her, filling my sisters womb with her brother's cum. "Yes, Brent! Oh fuck me!"

-.-.-.-

We sit in silence for a bit, holding each other. She gets up on her knees, and I watch my cum ooze out of her.

"Haha you're gross, Brent." She says as she lays down beside me.

"No, this bed is gross haha! ... Hey Rose, you're incredible!"

"Oh my gosh, you are too! I've never felt like that before!"

"And I don't think I've ever finished that intensely before!"

"...So... When do you think we'll be able to do this again?"

"Rose, you know we aren't dating, right? I love you like my sister, but I don't love you that way. But damn, your body is incredible. I've jerked off to you for years, and I would absolutely love to do this again!"

She thinks for a few seconds. Her face is so cute when she crinkles her nose to think. "That's fine. I really don't think I love you like that either, but I do love you, bro. And I really, really love your dick haha!"

"Haha okay awesome! So as long as we're not dating anyone, we can help each other, like friends with benefits, and then stop whenever one or both of us is dating."

"Sounds good with me, Brent. It's a deal!"

"Awesome! ...So mom's Bunco night is Thursday..."

She grins mischievously. "Then it's a date!" She grins again and gives me a kiss before getting up to shower.

SisterWife
SisterWife
162 Followers
12