Homecumming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then graduated to a French kiss. She allowed me to feel her breasts through her dress. She now seemed to welcome my hand as I felt her mound through her panties. I gently moved her panties to one side and slide my finger into her moist slit. She moaned appreciatively and reclined slightly allowing easier access. I played in her pussy as she got more moist and moany.

At this point, I stood up and guided her from the couch to the bed. She followed my lead as if in a spellbound stupor. I lifted her sundress over her head and took it off. I removed her bra lay it on the bed. I took off my shirt, dropped it to the floor. I took her into my arms. Her breasts were larger than Heather's. Feeling them against my chest was more than exhilarating. As I held her, her nipples and my penis continued to harden.

I gently laid her on the bed and lay beside her. My hand eased down her panties. My whole hand was cupping her mons Venus. Her soft pubic hair felt wonderful to the touch. I again parted her outer labia with my first and third fingers. My middle finger gently played in her moist inner labia. I gently moved my finger in and out. As I did so, Barbie Lou was sighing. She moved her pelvis to increase the stimulation. I noticed she was getting more and more moist as I continued to stimulate her with my finger. My penis too was getting harder in my pants.

I removed my finger and hand from her moist pussy and unbuckled my pants. As I did so she removed her panties. I stood up to finish taking off my pants and briefs. I admired the beautiful red-haired woman before me. Her beautiful red hair was splayed over the pillow. Her ripe form before me was ready for the taking. This was a dream come true!

"Would you like to get under the covers? I don't want you to catch cold." I said thoughtfully.

"Yes, Ah would suha. Thank ya suha." She said smiling seductively getting between the freshly changed sheets and gazing at my hardened penis.

'Boy, I'm glad I changed those sheets. They sure were stiff with cum this morning.' I thought as her beautiful form was enveloped by my covers.

"Do you think we can practice the Celtic Tradition of the Sun entering the Earth?" I suggested.

"Jacques, you remember what I said? We needed to get to know each otha better, furst."

"Uh Yeah, I think I know you pretty well now. How 'bout you?" I said hopefully.

"Well... Yes... Ah think we know each otha well enough. Ah'm necked in yo bed, afta-all." she smiled.

Without further encouragement I got under the covers and took her in my arms. My hard cock was just aching to pierce those luscious pussy lips that my finger had so recently penetrated. I mounted her and was about to slide my stone hard cock into her.

She said, "Now, slow down Jacques. We're not in high school no more. Ah don't want that quarterback sneak kind of lovin'. Ah want you to show me the kind of lovin' a woman realla' deserves."

"Uh what do you mean Barbie Lou?"

"Ah don't you want you to just stick it in me n'shoot. Ah wont y'all to make love to me. Ah want some good lovin'."

"Oh, you are more experienced than I thought." I blurted out not really thinking.

"Yeah, Tommy was mah first time, he wern't my only time. After bein' Homecomin' Queen, the boys knew Ah weren't a virgin no more and ah got kinda poplar. Okay... now love me tender."

'I better slow down and give her some good lovin'. I thought, with apologies to the Young Rascals, though she was obviously thinking of the Elvis Presley song now.

During this conversation my cock was poised to enter her. My shiny glans was just kissing her moist labia. I gently eased into her warm moist enclosure. She moaned her appreciation as my firm tool entered to engage in its labor of love. I started slowly at the beginning. Her cunt wasn't as tight as Heather's or Julie's for that matter, but it was a wonderful sensation nonetheless! The fact that she moaned in sensual appreciation with each of my forward thrusts added to my enjoyment.

I tried not to cum too fast. She had made it clear she didn't want a high school-ish drive-dash and cum kind of sex session. I was now experienced enough to give a little more attention to what my sexual partner wanted. That cute Canadian, Jane, had encouraged me to slow down for her enjoyment. I had found I indeed had more control over my urge to just immediately pump copious quantiles of cum into any welcoming cunt. I guess I was turning into a giver of pleasure as well, instead of just being the recipient of pleasure and dispenser of sperm.

I eagerly approached my crescendo. She was giving shortened breaths while I drove deeper. She then emitted a strange squeal. I pumped my sperm into her while her love locker collapsed around my tender tool.

"Ma'god Jacques! Ya do know how to please a girl!" She said breathlessly.

"Oh Wow, Barbie... uh Barbie Lou, you do too!" I said not quite thinking clearly.

We lay on our backs next to each other, catching our breath. I looked over to the clock it was about ten-fifteen. This would give us enough time for two or more goes before we had to head back to the guesthouse.

"Thank you, Jacques. Ah'm glad Ah got to know y'all better. Ah'd hate to think Ah'd come all this way and not get to know y'all. Uh... 'case ya was worried... Ah kinda had a real scare in the spring of ma senior year, so Ah got on the pill."

"Uh, that's good." I said, though as a callow teen, birth control was not high on my agenda at this moment.

"Yeah. So ya don't hav'ta worry 'bout being another Florida dead beat daddy. Lord knows we got 'nuff o'them already." She said with a laugh. "So d'we have time fo' some more of your good lovin' fo we hav'ta go?"

"Uh, yeah. Of course." I said as I mounted her again.

I easily glided back into her glorious goo-gash. My goodness how wonderful it felt. My sperm combined with her vaginal liquor of love, made the sensation on my cock like I was sliding in and out of a warm cuddly silk stocking. She moaned and writhed on the bed so she could feel my cock all around inside of her. We continued to move in an uninhibited fashion until I was ready to cum again. I held her hips tightly and drove my cock deeply into her.

"Uhhhhh, OH Uhhhhh, Uhhhh, UnnnnHu, Uhnchhhh." I murmured with each spurt of my sperm.

"Ahoh My God, Yesss, Yesss, Mmmmmm, Yes." She cried as her wonderful vagina caressed my cock.

I retreated from my action and again rested on my back beside her. We both lay in repose for a few minutes.

"Ah always wondered what It'd be like to make love to a Yankee. It's much betta than Ah thought'd be. As we say down south, 'We shall rise again.'... can you... shall we?"

We fucked gleefully two more times. Then I took her back to the guesthouse and Aunt Aggie, we were only a few minutes late.

"Y'all have a good time?" Aggie asked.

"Yes ma'am. We had a simply lovely time." Barbie Lou said.

"Yes, Aunt Aggie. Thank you for letting me entertain your niece." I said with a broad smile.

"And, oh my, what an entertainer you are!" Barbie Lou said smiling back.

"I tole ya you'd both enjoy yourselves." My dad said with a wink.

I don't know if he suspected how or how much we did enjoy each other. My Dad was enigmatic that way. Aunt Aggie and Barbie Lou left soon thereafter. That evening I went back to my cabin. As I lay on my bed I couldn't help beating off to the image of that beautiful redheaded Southern Belle. I fucked my pillow twice to the image of Barbie Lou. I knew I'd probably never see or enjoy her ever again, so I wanted the image to remain as long as possible. I lay Kleenex down to keep my bed from getting too cummy. There were already two love puddles left over from my conquest of the South! I was unlikely to change my bed again until the next Friday. I wanted to minimize Heather's discomfort. Nice guy, huh?

I thought of new lyrics to The Monkees Daydream Believer as I was beating off: 'Oh yeah, Barbie Lou, I came inside of you. I'm Daydream Believer, You're a homecoming Queen. Oh I can fly, and I sing. Or was this just a fling? For a Daydream Believer, And a Homecoming Queen? O what does it mean? Was it as good as it seems? For this Daydream Believer, And that Homecoming Queen. Now you've got to go, Will we fuck again? I don't know. I'm a Daydream believer. You're a Homecoming queen.

At that last stanza I spurt my cum six times all over my Kleenex. I gathered the issue filled tissue and set it on the floor by my bed. I put the cum packet in the Franklin stove the next morning, It would be kindling for the fire when Heather came over for our own fuck fest later that day.

It turns out I was wrong, though. I did see Barbie Lou again about a year later. She was as beautiful as ever, but... my cousin Shirley had made a point of setting her up with my elder brother Gene, who had just gotten out of the Army. He was matriculating at Whatcom State as was I. She and I never let on that we knew each other as intimately as we did. It was clear she had designs to fuck another Yankee. Before long she was with child. Gene and she wed soon thereafter. Similarly, Heather and I were married earlier that summer as well. Gene and Barbie Lou were our witnesses. I was Gene's best man at their wedding, but those are other stories...

12