New Year's Party

Story Info
Ericka McKann, daughter of the Police Chief turns 18.
2k words
3.76
38.4k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

This is the first story (chronologically) of Ericka McKann, her 18th birthday and she is the youngest person in this story. If you want to imagine her the way I do, I think she looks a lot like the actress Megan West, but is several inches taller.

----

It was New Year's Eve. Patrick McKann Jr. was home on leave from the academy for the first time since the summer. But "home" was in a new city. His father left the Boston PD and took a job as a Police Chief in a small town outside of Cleveland. Patrick was missing his friends from Boston. He and his sister had just turned 18 years old. Patrick enjoyed the holidays with his family, but since he didn't know anyone in Ohio he was going a bit stir crazy. One of his classmates, Dwane, invited him to a New Year's Eve party in Cleveland. Patrick wouldn't know anyone else there, but at least it would be with people around his own age. Ericka also didn't know anyone in Ohio. He dad arranged for her to finish the school year in Boston staying with a sergeant he was good friends with. Her dad and brother both had pity on her so she was able to get herself invited by promising to be the designated driver. She was excited about going to a college party, even if it wasn't on campus but at the home of one of the military academy cadets.

Picking out the right outfit to wear wasn't that difficult a choice, she didn't have many options. Her best outfit was a simple red off the shoulder dress. Her father never would have bought it for her, but she had worked as a Santa's elf in the mall and with the 2 inch faux-fur lining around the hem and collar line the dress had been relatively modest. Now that she had removed the faux-fur the dress was much more 'elegant' and shorter. The bright red color also made it very festive. She also wore the red, half-cup strapless bra and the red cotton panties that she wore with it for work. She left off the green tights and the pointy ears. But, with the temperature in the 20's and only getting colder, she wore her heavy coat, snow boots and wool socks which she will remove when she arrives. She carried a pair of flats, not much more than ballet slippers, to put on at the party. At her height she didn't need the extra height of heels. Ericka put on her makeup and made sure she was wearing the coat already when they were ready to leave. Patrick Sr. Pulled his son aside. "You're 18 now, so go out there, have fun, get drunk and get laid, but don't get anyone pregnant." He handed his son a 3-pack of condoms. Then he turned to Ericka, "Be a good girl, and remember your mother, God rest her soul, is watching over you so don't drink and don't embarrass your mother."

On the way to the party it was just Ericka and her brother in the car. Once they were on the road and their father was out of earshot Patrick Jr. told her that this was no high school dance. She could expect there to be drinking and pot and probably even some sex. But like Vegas, what happens at the party, stays at the party.

At the party she was impressed by the number of older boys there. There weren't that many other girls there, but that suited her just fine. She ended up spending most of her time dancing with Bruno, the brother of her brother's friend. He was two years ahead of her brother at the same academy, They were introduced when he took her coat, and they continued to bump into each other during the evening. She listened to him talk and tried to sound older and more mature than she really was. As the night grew on it became pretty that neither of them were attached to anyone else. Ericka blushed when he asked her for a New Year's kiss. Ericka was happy an older boy was paying attention to her, dancing with her and talking with her. She didn't really understand his coursework but was impressed that he was so important on campus and how her brother had to call him sir. For his part Bruno was hoping for not only the New Year's kiss but maybe something more from Ericka. Bruno excused himself to get a drink and Ericka sought her brother to ask him what to do at midnight.

"Kiss him if you want to kiss him. Hell, you're 18, so do whatever you want. Have fun. Dad said to be home by 2 and I plan to be getting laid before then. Do you want one of the condoms her gave me?"

With this reassurance, Ericka found Bruno again and stayed with him until midnight. Ericka accepted a sprite that Bruno gave her. She didn't taste the drug he had added to it. He started bragging about how he was the going to be a general then after his military career he was going to go into politics. Ericka sipped her drink and mostly listened to the sound of his voice than the words themselves.

As the countdown happened she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist. After 12 she yelled "Happy New Year" right in his face then reached her lips to his and kissed him. He parted his lips and pressed his tongue against her lips. She parted them and he began to kiss her in earnest Ericka was so enjoying the kiss and trying to figure out what to do with it that she didn't even notice that Bruno had found the zipper to her dress under her left arm and had begun to slide it down until it had already reached her waist. She pulled away to break this kiss as Bruno completed pulling the zipper until it stopped along her hip.

She stood there, her lips attached to his and her dress opened at her side. Bruno slid a had along her back inside of her dress. He reached the clasp of her bra and undid it. Ericka's barely noticed when he slipped the strap off her right shoulder and helped gravity drop her dress and bra to her feet. "You are so hot," Bruno whispered to her, "so fucking hot" and he kissed here even more fervently. Ericka took a step back, away from him, but Bruno kept his lips planted against hers and she stopped as she backed into the back of the loveseat that was behind her. Ericka was pinned at the waist. He pressed his pelvis against hers. The denim of his jeans felt rough against her inner thighs, his zipper was rubbing over her red panties. With one had he held her head, while with the other he let roam about her body. He started playing with her tits, roughly kneading them and pinching her nipples. All the while Bruno continued to kiss her, telling her that she was beautiful and hot and "so fucking fuckable." Bruno started telling her all the things that he wanted to do with her, that he was going to do to her. Bruno told her that he was going to fuck her so much that she wouldn't be able to walk, that she would come so hard she would pass out. Ericka was getting turned on both by his words that once his free had slipped into her panties and started fingering her, she whispered just one word to him, "yes."

Bruno needed no further encouragement and dropped his pants and pulled her panties down. He turned her around and bent her down over the arm of the loveseat and entered her. Ericka was physically excited and she was well lubricated so he entered her without difficulty. Still she cried out when he first entered her and continued to make little noises with each thrust. Bent over the couch facing the TV she was able to see her reflection in the window. She could see herself, her pale skin bent over, Bruno behind her, his shirt still on, his hands still reaching under her, one around her waist the other playing with her tits, his dark thighs slamming into her with each thrust. Then someone stepped in front of her and before she realized what was happening she felt a new hand around her chin, holding her face still as a new cock was pressed to her lips. Ericka gasped in surprise and this unknown person pressed into her and pushed his cock into her open mouth. Ericka was just a passenger as now a second person was thrusting into her.

Bruno continued to drive into her, but he didn't last very long before he climaxed into her. He pulled out, leaving her bent over the couch with her naked ass on display while someone was pounding her face. It didn't take very long for someone to take Bruno's place and a third cock was sliding into her pussy while the second cock was thrusting down her throat. When the guy fucking her face shot his load down her throat, Ericka swallowed what she could. After he wiped his cock on her cheek he put it back in his pants and walked away.

The guy behind her pulled out for a moment and rolled Ericka over so she was facing him before he re-entered her. Ericka could see that he was a white guy, but she don't think she had talked with him yet. His brown hair was in the military cut that his brother's was. This was probably another of her brother's academy classmates. He was shorter than her and was able to bend down and take her right tit into his mouth and he started sucking on it while he pounded into her. When he came into her he bit down causing her to cry out in pain. She pushed him off of her and crumbled to the floor in pain, some blood dribbling from the bite.

After a couple of minutes, Ericka got up and went looking for her brother. She saw a few different couple and threesomes having sex, but didn't find her brother until she opened a bedroom door where she found him on his knees with Dwane's cock fucking Patrick's asshole. Ericka stood in the doorway, mesmerized she just watched as her brother got buggered. A hand touched her waist and a voice commented that it looks exciting and she was led to the same bed, where she was put on all fours next to her brother and another man started fucking her right next to her brother. But after just a few strokes he pulled his cock out and lined it up to her asshole and started pushing. In a moment her sphincter yielded entry to the invader and brother and sister were getting their asses fucked side by side. After the cock in her ass came and went, another took its place. Then another and another. Some fucked her pussy, some her asshole, Some rolled her onto her back lifting her ankles to their shoulders. while only Dwane fucked Patrick. Not that he lasted that long, but once he came, pulling out and shooting his come on Patrick's back, Dwane had Patrick suck his cock while Ericka was pulling a train next to them. In just over an hour Ericka fucked all 15 men at the party, some of them twice.

Eventually though they were done with her. The drug was wearing off and between fucks she rolled herself off the bed. Her dress was found. They both dressed, put on their coats and got in the car headed home. They sat in silence on the way home, each not entirely sure of what to say to the other. Finally Patrick spoke, "What happens at the party." Ericka completed the sentence, "Stays at the party."

When they got home it seemed like their dad had tried waiting up for them, but he was passed out on the couch, he had a beer one hand and the remote in the other with the TV still as a crowd in Las Vegas counted down to midnight. The siblings had seen their father like this before and they each got under a shoulder and carried their father to his bed.

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers