All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 16'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor
Note to Readers

This is the final chapter of Part One.

I will begin submitting Part Two soon.

Thanks to everyone for your interest, and especially to those of you who have left me comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Please visit my blog if you are feeling too impatient to wait to see what happens next. :) You can find Part Two there in its entirety, available for free. If you have trouble accessing my site, shoot me an email.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It seems that everyone has an agenda of their own

The bitch Brie is just wanting Frank to be out of her hair by sending him away to spy on the King, and the King wants Frank to spy for him.

The poor boy don't have a chance especially if he has to seduce the daughter of he man that he is going to say with in the mortal world.

Good story, thanks.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

That sums things up pretty well, DigDaddy.

Thanks again for your interest. I hope you tune back in for Part Two when those chapters start appearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES