All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Cool

The new background informaion is interesting, but I wonder what all he'll be able to find out about his past.

By the way, the sex scene was really hot.

Thanks for the chapter.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, DigDaddy. Glad you found the sex scene effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just an opinion

at this moment i don't know if i like frank anymore. I mean he's devouring people too.

heroes are only heroes because they win clean or lose defiantly in an uncompromising fashion. (it should have happened as we read it, not some after the fact retelling, he should have agonized while killing, or maybe he's just not that much better of a person then Bri)

in some ways i find the politicking in the other realm the most interesting part of the story. kinda game of thrones ish....(but with even more incest) still a good read and you can look forward to more of my inane musings about your excellent story

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, anon. You are right that Frank is not entirely heroic. That was by design. Game of Thrones is definitely a big influence for me. I hope the story continues to hold your interest, even though Frank is undoubtedly flawed.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Frank is getting a selected memory back. After so many years, it must have been wonderful for Frank to realize he was an after thought for all those years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES