All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sorry to hear about Frank's mother

Not really clear about what really happened to his mom, but it must have had something to do with Bobby, and the note that she showed Frank the last time they were together.

Would making his children his vassals be really wrong? It beats devouring them, but it does put Frank in a bad light, making him into more of a vampire than a benevolent king.

Perhaps he needs to work on Grandma to get more answers of his family.

Thanks for the read.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Hey DigDaddy.

We'll see Ellen again, in Part Three. :) And learn more about Kaitlin and the history of the Farriers and the Orwins.

I think you characterize the issue of making his children vassals well. Spot on, really. It's certainly not as bad as Devouring them. But if he doesn't leave them a choice, it's not exactly benevolent either. The key is that he didn't say they should ask the children if they'd like to -- he said they should make them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
610 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES