All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 08'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is part three?

Waiting for Part Three. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please oh please...

Develop a family chart! The major families and the different courts. I am begging you! I love your story but I find myself every now and then wondering who you are referencing in your narrative. For instance who is "Bobby" that Frank's mom wrote about?

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Part Three is coming soon, Rifleman. I have a rough draft completed. As soon as I revise it, I'll start posting.

Anon - if you visit my blog, you can find a list of all the major characters and their relation to Frank. Click on "contact" under my profile, or email me: jdnunyer at gmail dot com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dynamite ending.

Well done, I didn't see it coming until the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly excellent

On the off chance no one has mentioned it, I eagerly wait every evening for the next installment to be posted. There is a little too much wounded duck to Frank in my opinion, but all in all I must say this has been one of the true gems in the last year. Well done, and looking forward to part 3.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well, that's what I call a quick divorce

Since Frank is single again he won't have a reason to step down from the throne, and with his mother coming back to him, he should try and find a way to make her his wife.

At least he can trust her.

His mom wouldn't try to devour him, like the blue bitch "Lily" tried to do to him.

There's so much that Frank needs to learn about their world yet, and he really needs to find someone that can teach him all of the abilities he has, just not he ones that pertain to sex.

I hope to see part three soon. Reading your story has been a real pleasure to me, especially the way it's been posted in such a timely matter.

I hope that there's a lot more story yet to read.

Thanks for the chapter

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, anon and anon.

JD

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks as always for the feedback, DigDaddy. There is plenty more story to come, rest assured. :)

JD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

didn't see that coming! soooo lookin forward to the next bit!

congrats.... great story

Jon

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Jon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent series!

For a person such as myself who likes both syfy and erotica, this is as good as it gets. The writing is excellent, the plot is gripping and keeps me wanting more (I absolutely did not see the Lily-meal coming), descriptions of the fantasy world and of the people and their interplay is masterful and the eroticism is sizzling hot. The best stuff is between Mom and son. The wife is gone now and Mom is on her way back so lets get her back on her back. In 2/8 you strongly hinted that Mom had gotten knocked up. Let her bring a child back with her and then put her to work pumping out more babies. Dad has no more claim on her, he's hot for his own Mom which is as it should be. Develop this really special connection between Mom and Son. Keep Writing. AnHoa Rifleman

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago
In Love

I have read this series every night for the past four nights. I love this and I have never been a real scifi fan. Cant wait to read part 3. Please post it soon before I go thru withdrawals. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get to Work, Slacker!!!

Hey! You have a waiting, tensed up public out here. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people that eagerly consume your words, mental images and plot lines. They are still in shock that the protagonist devoured his wife in the last scene. You left us way up in the air and we need to come down, so get to writing. Lets have Mom come back and become his shadow. I suspect she may have gotten knocked up the last time Son sprayed her with seed. Get off your ass and start writing before people start knawing on their window frames.

AnHoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor
Still Working

Thanks for the continued interest, Rifleman, and for the kind words, KatBallu.

I am still working on Part Three. Slowly. Unfortunately, since school started back up, it's been really hard to find time. This has been the craziest semester of my career, for various reasons.

I'd love to be able to say I will finish soon, but that's just not realistic. To be honest, I'm not going to make serious progress again until Thanksgiving break. I will try my hardest to finish up then. But I can't promise it won't take me until sometime during Christmas break.

Hopefully, you will find the finished product to be worth the wait.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shocked me again...

ok ok i have to know for my self did she try to eat him out of fear and he reacted, or did he just decide to end it? i mean ...i mean .. i have to ponder what i've read

well done

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, anon.

Closer to the former. Lily wanted to raise their kids (and keep them away from the Homelands). Frank didn't. He wanted them to stick to the plan of having them be raised by mortals and then initiate them into the Homelands. So, in her mind, she was protecting her kids.

JD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
609 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES