All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 06'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope Frank can come up with some more power if he has to get his Niece and nephew back

I was a little confused at first when they were at Brie"s mother's house , until I found out that it was a veil of Frank's.

A lot of hot sex in this chapter, and a lot of explaining of what Bobby is all about in this chapter also.

I hope everything works out for Frank our hero, he's still a bit of a candy ass when it comes to fighting, and I'm sure it will come down to that, when he goes on his rescue mission.

Thanks for the great chapter.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the chapter, DigDaddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope you know,

how insanely frustrating the time jumps you keep making are. Yes, you make them work into the overall story; but damn. Clearly you have no intention of cutting back but maybe put a little act-change marker in your chapters so I am not completely lost for a few paragraphs; please! Still a fan, thanks for the entertainment.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Anon. Thanks for the feedback. An act change marker is a good idea.

I've already submitted the remaining chapters of Part Three. But I will try to make it clearer in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

for a moment there i thought we were in another trial of succession.

im glad they're giving good ol democracy a try.

seems like giving how old they all are that they would had tried systems of government other them feudalism and might making right.

but everybody who thought that way probably was eaten

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

That last part. :)

There are plenty of societies in our world today that are old yet autocratic...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES