All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 09 Ch. 01'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
justjoeaveragejustjoeaverageover 10 years ago

glad to see the story up and running again. your going to tick some folks off not getting to the sex stuff till page 3. not me im here for the plot (but when it comes to comic fantasies harley and ivy would be my choices too... maybe power girl)

again i think the characterization in the walker fam is my favorite (they seem well adjusted if such a thing is possible and the most developed) in fact i enjoy the growing irony that cahill might soon have some issues with his own kid. its a circle of life....thing, with people who don't die...of old age, up until now i just kinda figured people killed each other off in jealous fits of murder. incidentally i dont think i blame gallech for selling out the family for a child with a powerful matriarch like titania sure its underhanded but he was the odd man out and maybe mind controlled.

looking forward to the next chapter

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 10 years agoAuthor

Hi Joe. Glad you're enjoying the new stuff.

Reasonable points about Gallech. Titania wouldn't be an easy woman to resist even if she fought fair--which she doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
610 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES