Homeless Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt she could not take anymore and before the guy got too many ideas, she twisted away from him. She got up on all four facing him. He was panting and looked ready to pull her down on the cardboard boxes again. He was fully hard, and she was wet and ready. She stood up, trusting neither him nor herself. She felt too rattled to do up her buttons again but turned and began walking away.

By the entrance between the two buildings, she felt the wetness between her legs. Running her fingers over her pussy she felt more sticky sperm oozing out of her. She wiped it off on her skirt and began walking towards home. She felt exhilarated. She had not admitted it to herself. But deep down she had been wanting the homeless guy to have sex with her when she had been going to him. He had done exactly what she craved. She felt like she was walking on an endorphin-rich cloud as she continued towards home. Crossing the parking lot, she felt more sperm leak out of her. She let it trail down inside her thighs as she continued walking.

Once at home she felt like a transformed person when she locked the door to her room and private sanctuary. Euphoria, liberation, satisfaction, the emotions tumbled around in her mind. She stripped. She was surprised how many stains there were from the homeless guy's dirty hands on her clothes. One button was missing from her blouse. He must have torn it off. Probably when she had lied down next to him. He had been quite rough opening her blouse to get to her boobs.

Laura stood naked in front of her full-length mirror and admired herself. It did not show she was no longer a virgin, but she felt like she was glowing with satisfaction. She twisted and turned in front of the mirror. She was good-looking and had a hot body. Plentiful of guys wanted her. It had been completely her own choice when she gave herself to the ugly old homeless guy. There were dirty smears on her skin from his unwashed body and even faint bruises. He had been increasingly rough with her towards the end when he felt her eager willingness. There was also a large hickey on each of her boobs. She blushed when she looked at them. When she had felt what he was doing had she ran her hands into his long hair and pressed her boob into his face. She lay still beneath him while he was marking her. Once he was satisfied, she had shifted so she presented him with her other boob. He understood what she wanted and latched on, and she held his head in place, her fingers laced into his greasy hair. She had locked her heels around his ass when she felt the burning sensation from him sucking hard. She pressed her body against his and held still. It felt so good he marked her.

She marked him as well. She slobbered on his neck below his ear to make it wet with her saliva. Then she latched on and sucked hard like he had been doing on her boobs. The bitter taste of his unwashed skin filled her mouth. He groaned in approval. He ran his filthy hands into her silky soft hair and held her head in place in the same way as she had been doing with him.

Laura ran her hands over her body. Her smooth skin felt sticky with his stale sweat having rubbed off on her. There were damp patches in her muzzled hair where his drool had soaked in. Her neck and shoulder felt sticky where he had been licking her excessively. His sperm leaking from her pussy had dried on her thighs and felt crusty to the touch. She was reeking with the unwashed smell of the homeless guy.

She should take a shower, but she wanted to remain exactly in the same state as he had left her. She felt amazing.

She got in bed. The unpleasant smell of the homeless guy was all around her, and it made her unable to think of anything but him. She wondered if her perfume had been rubbing off on him. The delicate fragrance had probably drowned in his strong odor. She turned on her back and spread her thighs. She stuck two fingers deep inside her pussy. The exterior part of her pussy had dried but inside she was still wet and gooey with the homeless guy's sperm. She worked it into her exterior parts until she was all slippery wet and rubbed herself to a strong orgasm. Finally feeling content, she rolled over on her side and fell asleep.

Laura was tired from too little sleep the following day in school, but she felt amazing. Happy and content with herself. She was a kinky pervert, but it was of her own choice. No one knew or could judge her actions. Coming home again her room had a lingering smell of the homeless guy. His pungent smell did not go away easily. She changed sheets and aired out her room for a long time. She put the sheets together with the clothes she had been wearing the night before in the washer. All evidence of her tryst were gone but deep down she felt she had changed.

Several days later she went to the mall to meet some friends. Crossing the parking lot, she came across the homeless guy. He was in his usual spot, and she could tell he recognized her from far. She let her hips sway as she was walking towards him. Their eyes met when she got closer. He nodded to her. She nodded back to him. She could tell he felt the connection between them as palpable as she. The hickey on his neck stood out like a beacon and she was acutely aware of her boobs marked in the same way by him.

She passed him close enough so he could without effort reach out and take hold of her if he wanted. She would struggle but not shout for help if he dragged her in behind the dumpsters. No one in the parking lot would be able to see what he did with her once there.

But he did not do it.

She has been coming twice to him at night. They both knew it was only a matter of time before she was back again.