Homeless Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came to a panting standstill. They were tightly knitted together. Her arms wrapped around his bony back like her life depended on it, and his hands clutched her hips hard. Her feet were locked around his ass. Dimly, she remembered they had been in the same position last time. He was so sweaty that it was dripping down on her flushed body.

His cock was still hard and deep inside her. She squeezed down on it with her pussy. His hands tightened on her hips in response. He must have felt how she squeezed him.

He slid down her body. She was too weak to hold on to him. His cock slid out of her pussy with a slick, wet sound. He stopped when his head came level with her boobs. She already suspected what he had in mind when he latched on to her boob. He sucked hard, and soon Laura felt the burning sensation as he marked her. She ran her fingers into his greasy hair and held him. He sucked for a long time before he was satisfied. He raised his head and paused. She sensed what he wanted and twisted, so she presented her other boob. She almost moaned as he latched on again.

She felt something running down her ass to the dirty cardboard beneath her while he marked her other boob. It must be his sperm leaking from her pussy. She knew about sperm but had been so surprised and unprepared the previous time that it would leak out of her after he had come inside her. This time, she knew that it was the result of their coupling.

Eventually, he was satisfied and pulled back to admire his handiwork. She also looked down, and there were two flaming hickeys, one on each boob. They had a deep red color. She could tell it would be a long time before they faded. He could also tell, judging by his satisfied expression.

He shifted to the side, and she remained flat on her back on the dirty cardboard boxes. She still felt dazed from her intense orgasm. Eventually, she sat up with an effort. She looked at the naked homeless man next to her. She tried to sort out the jumble of emotions she felt looking at him. He was repulsive, but what he had done to her had been fantastic.

She shuffled on her butt over to the pile of clothes. She needed to get away from him. It felt too confusing to be close to him right then. His grimy sweater was on top of the pile, and she handed it to him. Her blouse was next, and she put it on but let the sides hang open. The homeless man seemed to be unable to stop staring at her boobs. Even if her emotions were jumbled, she felt he could look at them for a while longer. Next were his pants, and she handed them to him as well. She took her skirt and put it on. Lifting her butt, she felt how more sperm squeezed out of her pussy. She ignored it, thinking she could take care of it once she got home.

She sat facing him while putting on her shoes. The skirt hem fell to her waist, and she was flaunting her pussy for him. She was sure he could see how his sperm was leaking out of her.

She shifted onto her knees on the cardboard after tying her shoes. She was within an arms-length distance from him. She leaned forward, and his hands came up and groped her boobs. She smiled to herself at how predictable he was. She had completely lost control while they had had sex. But now, she felt that she was back in control again. She let him fondle her. It felt good. She let him continue for a long while, and she could tell that he loved every second of it.

She stood up. They looked at each other. She could tell from his expression that he wanted her to stay, but he knew she had to leave. She turned on her heel and walked away. Neither one had said a word to the other.

Laura felt exhilarated when she came home. It had been every bit as strong an experience as she had imagined. She had indeed lost control, and he had done things to her that she had not been prepared for, but it had felt so amazing. His mouth was in terrible condition, but it had felt so good when he went down on her. And she had touched his cock, although very briefly. She wished he had let her feel it more.

Quickly, she stripped naked and got into bed with her dildo. Her skin was still damp with his sweat, and her pussy was a soggy mess as she pushed in the dildo. She had grown accustomed to his pungent smell while they were together. In bed, she realized how much she reeked of his heady odor. It only fueled her excitement, and she came in a violent orgasm after only a couple of minutes.

Finally satisfied, she buried the dildo beneath her mattress and fell asleep. She slept more fitfully than she had in weeks.

She felt bleary-eyed a few hours later when she woke up. She felt tired at school but happy and content. She had again behaved like a kinky pervert, and it felt so good. The homeless man was her secret. She knew he would never tell anyone what had happened between them. She could do whatever she wanted with him, and he would never judge or think less of her.

Coming home again, she was greeted by the lingering smell of the homeless man. She opened the window and changed the sheets in her bed. Her skirt, socks, and shoes went back into their drawer. The white blouse had smudgy handprints from the homeless man all over the front, so she put it to wash with her sheets.

That night, for the first night in a long while, she did not need to use the dildo before she could sleep.

A couple of days later, she met the homeless man on her way to the mall. He recognized her from afar. Neither one of them said anything. He nodded at her when she passed him, and she smiled in return. He was old and ugly, but her pussy tingled when she entered the mall.

A week later, she met him again. They only looked at each other when she passed him less than five feet away. She spent the afternoon in the mall with friends. She had difficulties getting the homeless man off her mind. She felt edgy when she said goodbye to her friends and left for home. She went into the bathroom near the exit. Nervously, she took off her bra and put on her blouse again. It was painfully clear that she was without a bra beneath the sheer material of the blouse. She had bought a sweater and tried holding the bag with it in front of her chest. She checked in the mirror, and the bag covered most of her chest.

She felt self-conscious without a bra as she exited the bathroom and walked towards the mall exit. She clutched the bag in front of her chest but felt exposed anyway. Once outside, in the parking lot, she went along the sidewalk. She dropped her bag to her side when she became alone. She felt relieved when she spotted the homeless man at his usual spot.

Walking towards him, she scanned around her when she got closer. No cars were nearby. Discreetly, she undid the buttons of her blouse to below her swaying boobs.

He turned around when he heard her high heels against the asphalt. He smiled when he recognized her, showing her his ugly yellow teeth and missing gaps. She stopped in front of him. Quickly, she checked a final time that no one was looking and parted her blouse. His eyes widened like saucers when he saw the better part of her bare boobs. It had been ten days, and the two hickeys were still distinctly visible for what they were. She ran her thumbs over them to show that she was still marked by him. He reached out, and she did not flinch when he ran his index finger over one of the hickeys. He cupped her boob, and she let him. She felt she was in control and could let him take liberties. He pinched her hard nipple, and her stomach fluttered in response. She thought it was daring enough in the daylight and stepped back. He said nothing as she walked away, doing up the buttons again.

She took out her dildo as soon as she got home.

She was beginning to feel frustrated again. For every day, she increasingly felt that the homeless man had done something to her. Her hands and dildo were no longer enough to satisfy her. Every time she used the dildo, her mind filled with how his cock had felt inside her. Every fantasy led to how his bony body had felt on top of hers. Diddling her clit made her think of how his tongue had felt swirling around it. Being excited made her remember how he had panted with unchecked lust for her while she clung to his sweaty body.

She met him occasionally. He usually smiled at her, and she smiled back or nodded. But most of all, she wanted to scream from frustration.

She even brought the dildo to school--something she had never imagined she would dare to do. The sense of danger and doing something highly illicit at school made her orgasm almost explosive. Nonetheless, she was frustrated when she returned home and put the dildo in its usual hiding place.

The orgasm had been great, and she tried again at school a few times, but she still could not get the homeless man out of her mind.

After tossing and turning for hours one night, she gave up. It was foolish how she had denied herself. The homeless man did not count for anything. She could do whatever she wanted with him. Why should she deny herself? The homeless man would happily fuck her every night if she let him. The self-justifications spun around her mind as she got out of bed. She wanted his cock. He should be grateful.

She opened the drawer she had prepared with the sheer white blouse, pleated skirt, knee-high socks, and sneakers. She felt confident as she put them on. She skipped her bra and panties as on previous times.

Quietly, she slipped through the night towards the mall. It was darker than on previous nights. The moon was only a sliver high up in the sky. The darkness did not scare her. Instead, it made her feel safe. It hid her illicit actions from prying eyes.

She approached the narrow passage between the two buildings where the homeless man lived. It was much darker, and she paused for a while for her eyes to adjust. Slowly, she crept forward.

He was at his usual place. She could barely make out his shoes standing at the edge of the cardboard boxes. It was too dark to see, but she knew the boxes were as dirty as him. He was on his side and breathing evenly in his sleep. Quietly, she sank to her knees next to him.

She looked at him intently. She had had to lean close to make out his features in the dim light. His smell hit her nose. She recognized the pungent odor. Somehow, it did not put her off. Instead, she associated it with sex. It made her pussy begin to dampen. She leaned even closer to his face. She had spit into his mouth to humiliate him last time. This time, he was on his side and had his mouth closed. She got another idea instead. She had briefly touched his cock previously, and she was still curious.

She began undoing his belt buckle and pants as gently as she could. He changed his breathing when she pulled down his zipper with a dry rasping sound. Her breath caught, and she held still to avoid disturbing him. She waited quietly next to him.

After a while, she could not take it any longer. It sounded as if he was sleeping deeply again. As carefully as possible, she slipped her hand inside his open pants. He wore no boxers, and she felt sticky skin covered in hair. Gently, she felt around until she found his cock. It was soft and spongy, unlike when she had touched it the previous time. She closed her hand around it. It felt as surprisingly smooth as she remembered briefly touching it the last time. She lightly traced the outline of his cock with her hand. It felt shorter besides being less thick. She had only a vague understanding about guys' dicks. But she knew they were smaller when they were not excited. The only dick she had ever seen was the homeless man's, which had been hard both times.

She explored his crotch with her hand. There was loose skin beneath his cock. She understood it was his scrotum. It was not as smooth as his cock and felt to be covered in hair. Curious, she explored it with her fingers. She could feel two hard balls inside. She knew they were very sensitive. They moved around freely inside his ball sack. It felt bizarre touching them. Her hand returned to his cock. It felt thicker when she closed her hand around it. Also, his cock did not feel as soft as before. But it was still as smooth. She ran her hand along the shaft. It felt so kinky.

His breathing changed. It did not scare her. She could do whatever she wanted with him. He was not going to hurt her. She felt his cock swelling in her hand and becoming stiffer. It also felt longer, but it wasn't easy to tell in the darkness. She squeezed it, and it twitched in response. His breath caught for a second. Fascinated, she squeezed it again. It did not twitch but was becoming thicker and harder. It had been lying limply at first when she touched it. At that moment, she felt how it was straining upwards. She ran her hand up and down his shaft. It was growing longer and thicker. She felt lightheaded. It had been inside her. Twice.

He woke up with a sudden yell and jerked away from her. She nearly jumped out of her skin from the surprise, but she remained kneeling next to him. Her hand was still inside his pants.

He caught himself when he saw it was her and exhaled loudly. They were quiet, looking at each other in the hazy darkness between the buildings. Tentatively, she gripped his cock again. It felt completely hard, like when he had pushed it inside her. A shiver ran down her spine. She ran her hand up and down his shaft. It felt incredibly smooth. Her pussy had gripped the same smoothness. No wonder it felt so different compared to her worn dildo.

He watched her without doing anything. Maybe he understood that she had never held a cock before. He let her explore it at her own pace. After a while, he tentatively reached out toward her. She ignored him, her attention on his cock. She wished it had not been so dark so that she could see it better. He reached under her skirt. His fingers met her wet pussy. She had no panties, and he did not seem to expect to find any. Gently, he ran his fingers along her slit. She shivered from the intimate contact.

She held still and let him play with her pussy while she played with his cock. It was so lewd. This was sex but different from how they had done before. She was so wet that there were slick sounds when he ran his fingers along her slit. He found her hard nub and circled it with the tip of his finger. She nearly moaned from how good it felt. He had loose skin around the top of his cock. She could cover and uncover the swelling knob at the end of his cock. She felt him tremble, and she guessed the knob was very sensitive. A drop of clear liquid formed at the slit at the top. She put her finger on it. It was very slippery. As slippery as her pussy juices. She spread it out over the knob with the tip of her finger.

He tensed in response. It must have felt good what she did. He pushed two fingers deep into her slippery pussy. Her stomach quaked, and it was her turn to tense in response. He put his thumb squarely on top of her clit. She squeezed his cock hard. He pinched his two fingers and thumb together, squeezing her pussy. She nearly jumped when he hit that special spot deep inside her that was sooo sensitive.

She ran her hand up and down his hard cock. It felt so thick and smooth. She wanted it inside her. She let go of it, sat back on her ass with her legs in front of her, and began pulling on her shoes to take them off.

"You have to pay me," said the homeless man. His voice was raspy and sounded worn like the rest of him.

She stopped pulling on her shoes. "What....?" She was completely surprised. It was the first time they had said something to each other.

"Pay me," he repeated in his raspy voice, "fifty ... I eat your pussy, and you can suck my cock if you want ... a hundred ... I fuck you."

She stared at him, not quite able to grasp what he said. "I've... Ahh... I don't have any money..."

He looked at her for a while. She did not know what to do and fidgeted around under his gaze.

"Do you live nearby?" he asked.

"... Yeah..." she replied hesitantly.

"Do you have any money at home?"

"I think so," she replied, still bewildered. She stared at the homeless man. She did not know what to do. He tucked away his cock, zipped up his pants, and buckled his belt again.

She was still feeling bewildered fifteen minutes later when she was back in her bedroom holding all her cash. Thirty dollars and some change.

She felt ashamed. It had felt so simple when she had gone to him. She would wake him up, and he would fuck her. He was a disgusting old man who smelled like high heaven, but she would feel much better afterward.

He would not even eat her pussy for the cash she had in her hands. There was a dull heat in the pit of her stomach, and her pussy throbbed. She felt so ashamed. She needed release.

When she returned, he was waiting in front of the passage between the buildings. He visibly relaxed when he saw her. He must have worried that she was not coming back. He looked surprised when she did not go to him but walked across the parking lot toward the mall entrance.

There was an ATM next to the entrance. She had never felt so humiliated in her whole life as she inserted her card to withdraw cash to give to the homeless man in exchange for sex.

He had seen what she did at the ATM and was smiling when she came back to him. Wordlessly, she handed him the money. He counted the bills carefully--a hundred dollars. He folded them in two and put them in the front pocket of his worn pants. She followed when he walked in between the two buildings.

He stepped out of his shoes and placed them neatly at their usual place at the edge of his dirty cardboard boxes that served as his bed. Laura's throat was dry, and her heart was already beating hard. She no longer felt ashamed. They both knew why she was there. She had paid money to be fucked by him. She stepped out of her shoes and placed them carefully next to his.

Neither had planned it, but they remained facing each other and undressed. They dropped their clothes in a growing pile on top of their shoes. The homeless man waved a hand when she began taking off her socks. "Nah, keep them on. You look sexy," he said in his raspy voice. A shiver went down her spine when she did as he asked.

They stood naked, facing each other, except for her knee-high socks.

His gaze was rooming hotly over her female curves. She had a sleek body with muscles toned from many hours of gymnastics. She had long, shapely legs, nicely rounded hips, and a narrow waist. But most of all, she was proud of her full, round boobs sitting high up on her chest.

She had not properly seen him naked earlier. She was still surprised at how pale he was. His skin looked wrinkled on his bony frame. She wondered how old he was. He looked older without clothes than she had guessed. His arms and legs were thin from unhealthy eating. The only thing attractive was his cock standing to attention. It looked intimidating on his gaunt body. Her pussy contracted when she stared at the thick tool.

He reached for her boobs. It was so predictable. She let him fondle her. She reached for his cock. She liked the feel of the soft skin of his cock. She caressed it while he was playing with her boobs. She could tell he got more excited just as she felt the heat rising between her legs. His cock was so hard but still felt so soft in her hands.

He grew impatient and pushed her to get down. She assumed he was taking her like last time and began to lie on her back. He stopped her and pushed her to turn so she was on all fours on the dirty cardboard. She felt heat grow on her cheeks. She knew it was possible to do it this way but was unprepared. She more sensed than heard how the homeless man got down on his knees behind her. He shuffled closer, and she felt his hand on her ass. She felt vulnerable in this position. He moved even closer, and she had to shift her knees apart to make space for him.