Homeless Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groped her ass roughly. She held still and let him have his way with her. She could imagine how she looked on all fours in front of him. The hand moved to the small of her back. He pressed down firmly, wanting her to arch her back. Her pussy came on display between her thighs, and she felt even more exposed. She was trembling, and her heart was racing. She was so turned on. His other hand landed on her pussy. She was soaking wet, and his fingers easily slipped between her swollen folds.

His hand disappeared from her pussy. It was soon replaced by the knob of his cock. She felt it run up and down along her wet folds. The whole situation was so primal. She was on all fours on dirty cardboard, and an old, ugly homeless man was pushing his cock against her pussy. It was so wrong, but she wanted it so badly. She could not help but rotate her ass to capture his cock with her pussy.

He found the right spot and pushed forward. His cock entered her tight slippery channel until her ass met his grimy crotch. She trembled. He was taking her like an animal. It went against all beliefs she was expected to live by. It felt so good that she nearly came right away. She felt so wild and free.

He gripped her hips firmly and laid into her. Quickly, she discovered that she had to be much more active in this position than when he had been lying on top of her. She had to brace and meet his thrusts. She pressed down on the dirty cardboard with her hands to drive her ass back each time his crotch collided with her. She could not see him but felt his excitement wash over her. Soon, they breathed heavily, and his sweat dripped down on her back.

He paused for a short while every two or three minutes. After a few times, she understood he held back, not wanting to come too quickly.

She lost track of how long they continued. He alternated between holding her hips and leaning over her back, groping her heavy boobs swinging under her chest.

From the start, Laura felt like she was riding in front of a tsunami. It was so primal how he was taking her. She tried to suppress it, but in the end, she couldn't keep it down. She came so hard that her whole body began shaking. She lost her balance and tumbled forward. The homeless man came after her, falling on top of her back. The side of her face mashed into the dirty cardboard beneath them. His weight pressed down her shaking body. All strength left her once her orgasm was over.

Her convulsing pussy must have been too much for the homeless man, and he came. He stabbed forward repeatedly and shot his load deep inside her limp body beneath him.

They came to a panting standstill. He was lying on top of her, and she was too dazed to try to get him off.

Her hair was a wild mane around her head, and he brushed with his hand to get it away from her face and neck. Once he had uncovered her neck, he latched on with his mouth and began sucking hard.

Laura whined in protest and squirmed. "No, not there! It will be too visible," she protested. He did as she asked and stopped.

She twisted beneath him with an effort. His cock slipped from her pussy when she turned over on her side. The homeless man shifted on top of her so that their legs scissored. He held his cock, which was still mostly hard. He had no problems finding her dilated opening and slipped inside her again. Laura felt it was so kinky. She lifted her arm over her head, giving him unhindered access to her boob.

He grinned at her before latching on to her boob. Soon, she felt burning as he sucked hard on her skin. Eventually, he let up. They both looked at the hickey he had made on her boob. Even in the dim light, it was easy to tell it had a deep, angry red color.

She twisted more beneath him so that her other boob became accessible. "See if you can make a bigger one," she breathed to him. She sighed as he latched on again. She ran her fingers into his greasy hair. They had fucked, but this was a different type of intimacy that felt so good. It took a long while before he let up. They could easily tell that the new one was bigger than the first.

She pushed on him, and he rolled off her. His cock slipped out of her pussy. Immediately, she missed the feeling of his cock inside her, but she suppressed it.

The homeless man remained on the cardboard and watched her as she picked through the pile of clothes for her things. After dressing, she returned to him and went down on her knees beside him. His hand went inside her blouse for her boob. It was so predictable.

"Ah, listen," she said. Letting him grope her, "I go to school ... I don't have that much money."

She paused and swallowed. It was so lewd what she was about to say. He pulled up her blouse over her boobs so he could caress both. She let him. It was good if he was distracted.

"I can't pay you a hundred every time. I can't afford it," she said. "It is simply too much."

He looked at her and grinned. He was showing his yellow teeth. She wondered what he was thinking.

"Fifty," he said and paused, pulling lightly on a hard nipple.

"I'll fuck you and eat your pussy as much as you want for fifty. But not a penny less."

She closed her eyes. She did not know if she should feel humiliated or content.

She stood up and left him without a word. Hastily, she pulled down her blouse over her boobs before exiting from between the two buildings.

At home, in her room, she stripped naked and got into bed. She reeked of the homeless man. Running her fingers through her slit, she could feel it was slick with sperm. She did not know what was normal, but it felt like a lot. She did not take out her dildo. She was too agitated because she had paid the homeless man for sex. She could not quite tell who had been using whom. The whole experience felt unreal. She mulled it over for a while, but then she fell asleep.

The following morning, she woke up as usual. She showered, taking extra care to wash her pussy. She dressed, did her hair, and put on a bit of makeup. She checked her calendar and planned her day as usual for a school day.

She met her father in the kitchen, who was leaving for work. Her mother had prepared her usual breakfast, and she was fussing around while Laura ate.

Laura texted with her best friend, Izzy. She usually did it every morning. About six months back, Izzy started working in a restaurant. She said it was great. It was hard work, and the pay was poor, but usually, she was tipped well.

The restaurant was looking for more staff, and Izzy had asked Laura several times to come to work there. Laura had declined every time. She told Izzy that she got by with what her parents gave her and did not need to work extra.

Izzy tried her best to convince her. She said it would be fun to work together. She also said that Laura could earn good money from tips. She said that Laura was hot. If Laura showed a bit of cleavage and folded her skirt a couple of inches, she could easily earn fifty dollars a night in tips.

Laura texted Izzy that she had changed her mind and wanted to start working with her at the restaurant. Izzy was happy in her replies. Laura did not tell Izzy, but she agreed to this because she needed a lot of money from now on.