Homeschooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forummj
forummj
212 Followers

I licked my way from the root of his cock to the shiny head, rewarded by another stream of thick precum, and with a deep breath, I opened wide and engulf the entire cockhead in my mouth and nursed on him. If you've ever sucked a big dick before, and I highly recommend it, you know the shock of having something that big in your mouth. It doesn't feel natural until it does. That moment came about five seconds later. It was an adjustment, but I got there. Space in my mouth was suddenly hard to come by. I knew to keep my teeth behind my lips, so while I sucked on the head, I worked on my technique, then it clicked. My teeth behaved like they knew what to do, and Jackson's cock began rolling in and out of my mouth by a few inches. I was now a cock sucker and not just any cock. The ten-inch, thick, Black cock of an eighteen-year-old.

I peer up and saw Jackson looming over me. Gritting his teeth as he encouraged me on every stroke. His hand was still in my hair and now coaxed me back and forth, ever so gently holding me down for a few seconds before let me pull back. I was in a rhythm, and it looked like this Black God was impressed. My mouth watered profusely, causing me to swallow multiple times. Jackson also approved, greeting every contraction of my mouth with an "ooh" or an "ah fuck." Unfortunately for me, he was enjoying it too much, and the next time he held me down, a couple of seconds grew into five, then ten, and I felt the force of his hand increase. Panicking a little, my hands left his shaft and flicked out to grab onto his hips, but my strength was non-existent compared to Jackson's. My eyes grew large as I watch more inches of his Black Snake disappear into my mouth. I was so preoccupied; I almost didn't react when I felt the head nudge the top of my throat.

When I was a kid, I had to have my tonsils out. The resulting surgery, together with follow-up exams due to complications, resulted in me having zero gag reflex. I still remember the Doctor saying to my Mother, "Unfortunately, his gag-reflex looks to have gone. You'll need to teach him the dangers of putting things far into his mouth. The risks of swallowing and choking and higher with him now." I'm not sure either of them envisioned my future self trying to force the cock of a fit eighteen-year-old Black Man down my throat, but try I did.

The instant I felt it, I panicked even more. Feeling the blockage, Jackson relented his pressure on the back of my head. All at once, I sprang away from him, tearing his cock from my mouth with a lewd sloshing sound. Spit and saliva spilt from my lips and covered my chest. "What the fuck was that, Jackson?" My voice broke several times as my throat entrance readjusted. "You could have fucking choked me!"

"Remember when I said there's a point when respect stops?" I didn't respond. "Look at yourself. We're well past that."

"I don't care; that was dangerous."

"It doesn't look to have affected you too much." Jackson sneered at me with a lecherous smile, nodding downwards.

I couldn't speak. I felt my cheeks go red. Although I felt hurt by Jackson's actions, my body didn't care. I hadn't even noticed that I had sat up again. Jackson's cock in my left hand once more, being stroked like before.

"Stop your bitching, open wide and let Daddy in." Jackson placed a hand back on my head and turned me towards his cock. My eyes were still on his. Daddy, he's calling himself Daddy now? My body tingled, and I felt my cock twitch. My eyes didn't move. Jackson's cockhead nudged my mouth, but I didn't feel any pressure from his hand. The final drop of resolution inside my brain faded.

"Yes, Daddy." I opened my mouth and sat still. My eyes watered a little, I was excited and happy, but I was also a little sad. My manhood had gone, and even though the experience thrilled me, I couldn't stop that tear from rolling down my cheek. As if he took it as a sign, Jackson's pressure on my head began again, and his cock started to disappear into my mouth.

It didn't take long for his cock to hit the back of my throat again, but this time I was ready and began trying to swallow. I'd always been fascinated with those women who could manage to swallow a foot of cock, or a long dildo, so I'd spent plenty of time researching. The constant pulling of my mouth and throat against Jackson's head was working, but only in the sense that Jackson's expletive language towards his new "cock sucking bitch" was getting more colourful; At least, it proved to be a small success. I let go of his shaft and grabbed Jackson's hips, pushing myself down harder on his cock. I could feel my nose flaring with every breath, and my throat was starting to get sore. The noises I could hear from above me told me all I needed. Jackson was enjoying it; I didn't care about anything else. Listening to him was music to my ears. I was a cock sucker, a cock whore, a little bitch only good for one thing. I'd just never known it until then. As his words rang through my head, Jackson roared with appreciation as my nose buried itself in his abs. I had to pull back slightly to allow me to breathe, but there was no mistaking it; his cock was now firmly wedged in my throat.

Jackson's hand left my head as he bellowed his appreciation with multiple expletives about my "amazing" skill. This moment of rest allowed me to once again fall backwards onto my haunches, gasping and drooling all over myself. "Fuck bitch! You are insane. I've never seen anyone take my dick like that."

I smiled at the teenager and sat up. "You ready to come for me, Daddy?" I winked at him, opened wide and dived down onto his cock once more.

I still struggled to take him straight down, but he soon disappeared again after a bit of play. I reached up and wrapped my fingers over my throat, feeling his cock bulge out. I pulled back and felt it slide back; then, I pushed forward without any coaxing. The sensation of being that full was incredible. So much so that at that moment, I couldn't imagine ever having lived without it. Back and forth, up and down, and I worked his cock. My tongue lapped at his shaft. My mouth sucked and slathered all over him. And my throat spasmed and contracted as I swallowed his shaft. The noise of my spit filled mouth sloshing over his thick cock was a delicious sound. Jackson's hands were on either side of my head now; he was clearly happy with my eagerness to please.

"That's it, Baby. Daddy's almost home."

I took hold of his balls and rubbed them between my fingers. Rolling them back and forth, yearning for his cum to come out and play. I was getting tired, and my throat was hurting, but I wasn't giving up. I was making this stud cum if it was the last thing I did. For a brief second, my obituary flashed into my head. A single White male died today after being force-fed a giant Black Cock. Witnesses close to the incident said he appeared to have a smile on his face.

I pulled back slightly, allowing Jackson's cock to fill my mouth once again; my hands seized his shaft and pumped him furiously. Jackson cooed appreciably and stroked my hair. "That's it, Baby, so fucking close—"

His hand in my hair gripped tight, and I felt his cock twitch. My hands slowed for a second, unsure of what was about to happen, and then I felt it spray the back of my mouth. All at once, the sensations of salty and bitter tastes washed over my tongue. My mouth filled fast, so I swallowed. The feeling of his thick cum on my sore throat was pleasant, so I swallowed again, and again. He kept cumming as his cock twitched and spasmed in my mouth. His words had gone, and all Jackson could do was grunt and groan to equate his pure delight.

I didn't let his cock out of my mouth even though he'd stopped cumming. I worked his shaft in my hands and kept sucking. Jackson's reaction was all I needed. "Oh, Baby, that was the best head I've ever fucking had. You can suck some dick. How many before me?"

"Only. You." I managed a word between sucks. I was resigned to this role now, so I was making the most of it.

"No shit?"

I nodded and smiled with his cock in my mouth. I felt him shudder.

"O—Okay, that's enough." The look of disappointment I had on my face must have told him all he needed to know. "Don't worry. Daddy's just a little sensitive. This big old dick will be back inside you in no time."

Hearing Jackson speak so matter-of-factly sent a chill up my spine. Either that or it was the cooling evening on my naked, saliva-coated skin.

Jackson bent forward towards me and took hold of me under the arms. Straightening up, he lifted me quickly to my feet. "How long's Cole away for?"

"He's back Thursday." I was finding it hard to concentrate. I'd lost myself in his deep brown eyes and chiselled features.

"So, three days?" Jackson said, crossing his arms.

I nodded and continued to nod as Jackson's question sank in. I beamed a smile at Jackson. "Yes, three whole days."

"Good." Jackson stepped past me to the doorway and looked over his shoulder. "You coming?"

"Where?" I said with genuine confusion.

"To shower. You need to clean up before I fuck you."

I eagerly ran past Jackson into the hallway, but he grabbed my arm and pressed me against the wall. He let me go and sank to his knees. His large hands spread my cheeks open, and I felt his slick tongue lap my delicate hole. He stood up and slapped my ass hand, causing me to yelp.

I turned to face the huge Black Man. I absent-mindedly spoke as my eyes admired his body once more. "This whole matter started because of your classes. Although, I would never have imagined that I'd be the person to get homeschooled." We both laughed.

"You're damn right, and class is still in session, so get that sexy ass in that shower." I smiled, turned and ran upstairs, chased all the way.

forummj
forummj
212 Followers