Hometime - Daddy's Toy

Story Info
Kitten fists D, K squirts like a fountain, romance ensues.
4.1k words
4.83
27.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers

This story is purely a work of semi-fiction, cooked up between a succubus and incubus, both well over the age of 18. It contains real events with personalized perspectives. Written with permission alongside Hometime by Daddydave1982. His version is from Daddy's perspective, this story is from Kitten's perspective.

The door bangs downstairs as my tall, dark, and dirty Daddy arrives. I'm ready. I mean, for him I'm always ready, but this time... I shiver as I think about his earlier text, telling me to prepare myself for his return. Telling me to be presented, with my lube and biggest butt plug nearby. I'm a gift, ready to be unwrapped. Ready to be played with. Ready to be filled, I sincerely hope.

I'm on hands and knees, pussy bared and trembling as the cool air of the fan whips against the heat that must be radiating off of me. It feels like I've been here an eternity... and only a moment; I'm so impatient, but so relaxed into sub space that I don't mind the anticipation. I've suffered through a week without him, what's a few more minutes?

A few more minutes... is eternity, apparently. Time ticks so slowly on as I hear the sounds of his arrival. Soft words to a desperate kitten (like I'm one to talk) and the thuds of his uniform unceremoniously dropping give the most arousing juxtaposition in my imagination: so strong, so powerful, so gentle when he wants to be. A little twinge of disappointment when I hear him in the bathroom... I didn't actually know I could feel even more needy for his claiming, more needy to be dirty for him. Ah hell, I'm dripping even more. It will be running down my thigh by the time he makes it here.

My breath catches when I realise I was lost in my watersports claiming fantasies; he's here. Suddenly I'm hyper aware of my exposed places as he makes me wait, standing silently behind me. Bathed in red light, I'm holding my breath as I feel his stare. I nearly give in to the urge to beg him to let me see him, to kiss me, to speak, when his hands find my skin. Big, warm, calloused hands caress my ass cheeks as... oh, oh Daddy. His hot breath expels as his tongue teases my asshole, and somehow I'm more relaxed and more needy all at the same time. He can make me cum like this, we both know it, yet the sadist toys with me instead, riling me up and loosening my inhibitions. Every move intentional as he explores my little hole, every thrust designed to weaken my resistance and lubricate me for his use. I utterly fail to mask my frustration when his beautiful tongue leaves my ass, leaving me empty and shivering as his saliva cools my heated skin.

"Not yet, kitten. You're my toy and you cum when I say, okay?"

"Yes Daddy."

Damn this man, my perfect wonderful Daddy. I should know to never be disappointed -- he's always got something even better planned. I remind myself of this as I feel the chill of my plug against my tight wet hole, gently pressing further until I finally feel the fullness I've been craving. I melt into the slight burning pressure, then melt even further when I hear the authoritative voice signalling the end of gentle Daddy:

"BACK."

Yes sir, no hesitation here, nope. I'm on my back and spread in record time, too far gone to be anything but a desperate slut for him. My first sight of him in a week is his smirk at my dripping cunt, which somehow only makes me sink further into sub space. Surely he's going to fuck me now. I'm already overwhelmed, looking at every line of his body: the best meal I'll ever taste. I can see his cock straining towards me, making my mouth water to taste, to be filled by it. Before I can process, he's kneeling between my thighs, holding me entranced in his gaze as he lowers to my clit and begins to shred any semblance of sanity I have.

Lick. Lick. Lick. I sink into the slow seduction of my pussy, knowing he is taking his time on purpose. Expertly maneuvering around my clit, alternating technique and rhythm, it isn't long before I go from sighing with deep delight to whimpering. Even just the sight of his broad back as he devours me, muscles shifting in his shoulders as he positions me where he wants, eyes periodically looking into my soul without stopping... it's enough to cause a fresh flood of wetness and a new wave of desperation.

I am going to scream. I'm going to suffocate. Or hyperventilate. If he doesn't move faster, I might actually set us both on fire (if I can remember how to work my muscles). Slow, torturous scrapes across my ultra sensitive clit and something that might be sucking, alternating long strokes with rapid fire bursts, keeping me from catching a full breath. Hot wet tongue meets hot wet cunt, warm hands meet warm thighs, satisfied grunts meet desperate gasps. Deep, resounding tension combats with sharp bursts of electricity, winding me until every muscle in my body is tensed and my mind is on nothing but glorious agony. I don't know what noises leave my mouth as my mind explodes in static, in frantic begging, in pure feeling as he teases me higher.

I must start begging, because I hear the voice that makes me clench saying, "'Please' what? Use your words."

"PLEASE DADDY" comes exploding out of me like some desperate wail. But it's not good enough for him. He knows I've forgotten how to speak, how to say anything but his name. He knows I'm so close to the edge, he need only breathe to throw me over.

"I said, USE. YOUR. WORDS." He punctuates this statement with strong fingers, sliding into my wetness.

Oh please oh please oh please I'll do anything, anything. "Please let me cum." A whimper, a cry. I'd give anything, do anything he asked in this moment as he continues his ministrations on my clit and adds pressure to my g-spot. Fuck. Oh fuck. I feel so full, the feeling of the combined attack throwing me into sensory overload. The pang of my g-spot forces all of my muscles to clench around his fingers, around the plug, and I know it's just there... I'm so very close, I can feel it creeping closer and I will do anything to get there.

"Daddy. Daddy PLEASE. I NEED IT."

"Need what, kitten?"

"I NEED TO CUM."

The barest hesitation... for all my kinks, for all my trust in this man, I'm somehow still shy when it comes to saying the dirty things that roll around in my head. But he's spent an inordinate amount of time breaking my brain and making me his desperate kitten; I won't deny him the words in my mind: "I need you to make my slutty cunt squirt!"

Saying it out loud is like sinking myself deeper into sub space, and I can barely do anything but try to breathe as he begins pressing into my g-spot, pushing me closer--

And then slowing. And shifting his fingers deeper into me, but away from the spot that will make me squirt.

That monster. I'm actually literally dying, I'm sure of it. He alternates speed and pressure with his fingers inside me and his tongue on my clit, expertly playing every move, every angle that feels the best. I can feel the tears run down my cheeks as my adrenaline spikes even further. I'm about to throw out every word in the dictionary as my only desperate plea when his other hand grasps my leg and his eyes meet mine again. The look of ownership as he takes me in, as his arm holds me in place, as his tongue increases its assault, as his fingers pound harder.

I explode. Tingling burning euphoria spreads like waves from my core, lighting up my veins, my cells. Release, finally. Only... he's not stopping. Oh, oh oh he's not stopping. The sensations continue, unrelenting, and I cum again, again, again. I scream, I think. "I can't!" bursts out of me, probably.

His chuckle against my clit makes me cum -- again.

He continues for years, or decades, or minutes... an eternity of stimulation and pleasurable excess and muscles tightening and releasing so much that I can feel myself shake as my fingers begin to spasm against the sheets. I think I've shredded them this time, a flitting thought between trying to remember how to breathe, between feeling every bit of his stubble brush my thighs and every subtle change he makes to the angle of his fingers.

When I can no longer scream, when I can only take what my Daddy gives me no matter what, he finally releases me. He keeps me filled with his fingers as the aftershocks fade, smiling with pure masculine satisfaction from between my knees. I feel the ghost of him on my clit, inside my cunt as he moves to kiss me; I kiss him with all the strength I have left. I kiss him, looking for oxygen. I kiss him to thank him, my generous Daddy, for wrecking me like the good slut I am for him and for knowing how I like it, and keeping me full even when I couldn't have his cock. He kisses me back, like I'm his favourite flavour. Like the eternity in my cunt still hasn't sated his thirst for me.

"I'm not done with you yet, kitten."

Oh.

Oh okay, okay Daddy. Can I? I can't. Surely I can't cum again. Oh no. Oh no he absolutely knows I can.

Pretty sure I say all that only in my head, but who knows anymore.

I'm abruptly drawn from any thoughts at all by sudden intense fullness in my pussy, by broad fingers pummelling my g-spot the way I love. I'm more than wet enough to accommodate his fingers, but between the size and number of them (2, 3, 4? Who can tell??) and the massive plug still filling my ass, I feel the most incredible fullness and pressure as he moves in and out of me. Completely unlike the previous million orgasms, this one hits like lightning. Instead of waves, rolling heat careening through me, it's lightning sparking and spitting into a million branches through my skin, through my core. Harder and harder he goes, so fast he should win a medal, pushing my orgasm into being. And again, I'm cumming, struck by lightning. But it's not enough for him; he won't be satisfied until I'm in pieces. The assault continues, unfaltering.

I can't see beyond the explosions in my brain, but I feel his warm hand encompass my collared throat. Safety. Danger. Daddy. My worldview narrows to two pinpricks -- my cunt, and his hand around my neck.

He squeezes, and I'm lost. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm--

Silence in my mind as my body releases, as he forcefully expels my soul in the form of whatever droplets I feel land across my exposed skin. I can't breathe, think, make a sound as it hits, as he keeps it going, one endless soul shattering orgasm. Only when he is satisfied that he has wrung every drop from my drenched cunt does he stop, keeping his fingers in me as the shaking subsides.

I slowly return to my body and figure out how to speak again, albeit with great difficulty. My heart explodes and I feel colour filling my cheeks when he pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead, a whispered "good girl" reaching my ears. I will do anything for my Daddy. Anything. Anything he wants. He could give me any direction in this moment, and I would follow without protest.

I happily sink into his strength, floating in the euphoria of a successful exorcism at the hands of my generous Daddy. But as I slowly lift from sub space, I realise I'm not actually satisfied yet. I'm staring down his beautiful body, my mouth watering again as my eyes stop on his cock and I remember he hasn't cum yet. It's mine, and I want it.

Yes, I know, I am greedy. He likes his greedy kitten, and I like that he spoils me.

"Daddy. I want your cum."

He doesn't respond, pulling me tighter to his chest and kissing me sweetly. He's trying to let me recover, trying to make me the focus. That is entirely unacceptable -- I have appreciation to show, and his sweetness is cock blocking me. But maybe, maybe he has a plan already?

"Daddy, what do you want?" I'm desperate to taste him, but more desperate for him to use me for his pleasure. He knows my holes are his, he just has to take the one he wants.

"Well kitten, if you want my cum, you are going to have to take it. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." Hooray! I'm so thirsty!

"Not only that, you are going to use Daddy's ass. Fill it like a good little slut, okay?"

Just like that, my pussy and mouth are wet again and my brain fog is clear. "Yes Daddy."

I can barely keep a calm demeanour on my face as I fight the grin that wants to erupt. My Daddy loves having his ass played with, and I love making my Daddy feel good above all else.

"How greedy are you being tonight, Daddy?"

"Totally. I want it all."

I'm happy dancing inside -- this means he's prepared for me. This means I get to truly fill him, make him truly explode with pleasure. I get to claim my Daddy's ass and his cum, the way he claims me.

I'm truly struggling to contain my saliva as I prepare, deciding to forego toys this time. I want to feel his heat around me as I move in him, feel him clench as he tries to pull me in, feel him push against me when he wants it harder. I want to fill his ass with as much of me as I possibly can; a dildo just can't compare to a hand, now can it?

A small shudder moves through me as I begin to lick his cock, taking true delight in the taste of pre cum on his tip and the softness of his skin against my lips. His groan as his head falls back is enough to set my internal walls aflutter again, knowing I have the power to make this strong man, my Daddy, my Dom, powerless himself. The movement of kneeling between his legs, spreading them further to increase my access, only serves to remind me how tender my used pussy has become. How sensitive it will be tomorrow, every single time I move. My goal is instantly clear: just like I will be reminded of being used every time I shift or sit or cross my legs, I want him to be reminded of me filling him, making him explode in my throat.

The thought makes me smile against his cock as I take the head into my mouth, gently sucking as I reach for the lube. I've already prepared his dick with my saliva, but I need something a little more substantial for what I have in mind. Using every ounce of coordination I possess, I gently suck his glans as my hand caresses his shaft, attempting to distract him as I fight the thick lube to the top of the bottle. Firm, slow strokes, squeezing just a bit harder at the base and drifting up to where my mouth is flicking, sucking, teasing his head. I live for his reactions, his sighs, his tension. But this is just the appetiser. I savour the taste of him as I suck him deeper, playing along his veins with my tongue and teasing every inch of his shaft, pausing to toy with the piercings along his frenulum. Ah, my dear little friends, how I adore you.

Sparing a moment to show my affection for his bonus features with my mouth, my hands are free to win the fight against the stubborn lube. Coating my right hand in the sticky substance, I'm finally ready to play. One finger circles his little ring, dipping in just enough for him to feel it, popping out before he's ready, and returning. Testing his tension, his comfort, before proceeding with another. But like it's made for my fingers, his ass takes the first two easily, with no resistance. It still amazes me that Daddy's ass can take me so well, as if I was meant to use him the way he uses my holes. I'd never played with anyone's ass before him, but I can't imagine going without it now. My own special trump card for breaking my love's brain -- how could I ever want to stop?

I can't help but peek at his face as I suck him harder, adding a third finger. As I'd hoped, he looks like he's in heaven... if heaven were a place where he was free to devour me or make me do his bidding instantly with just a look. I know he wants more -- the greediness is all over his expression as he stares at me licking the length of him, as he feels my fingers penetrating and spreading his ass.

I begin to press them against his p-spot as I move, timing my insertions with swallowing him into my throat. As I take him deeper, I add a fourth finger, aligned perfectly with the little nub inside him that will make this even more intense. I stroke and suck and lick in time with the movement of my fingers, periodically pistoning, spreading, curling inside him.

"There's a good girl. You suck Daddy's cock like a good little cum slut whist finger fucking his ass."

Shit goddamn. I moan around his cock, unable to stop my reaction to his words. Fuck, my pussy is sensitive. One sentence, even with me penetrating him, and I'm squeezing my thighs together to relieve the ache of arousal. He starts bucking up into my mouth, making me swallow his length and reminding me who is in control, regardless of our positions. I take him deep, spreading my fingers in his ass each time he lowers and sinking into the feeling of being his toy to use, his cum slut. But he's so tense -- my poor Daddy isn't full enough yet. Until he's had all he can take (and a little bit more), he won't be done. When he slows his movements, I release his cock from my mouth long enough to breathe and to check in. He may be my Dom, but I'll still never put him at risk.

"Daddy, what do you want?"

"More."

"I already have four fingers in." I smile to myself, knowing what's coming. I have to make sure -- the shift from four fingers to a whole hand is not a small one, but I know this stubborn man.

"MORE. I will take as much as you can give me, kitten. Now use my ass like a good slut."

Mm yes, Daddy. I think I will. I don't need any further encouragement to add my thumb to the party, positioning my hand to slide into his tight hole. Even with his experience, it's a process to fill him completely. My fingers have helped spread him, ready him for me, but I take care to keep my hand in a cone as I gently press, rotate, release. Over and over in time with taking him in my mouth. The feeling of my throat muscles squeezing his head hopefully balancing out the painful pressure he'll feel as we push his boundaries.

Ah, a little too fast. His body retreats slightly as he lets out a gentle warning, letting me know I reached a limit. I'm prepared for this to be all he can take, but I don't really believe it. My Daddy is a whore for having his ass filled, and I aim to satisfy him.

"Don't stop."

Determination kindled, I switch positions, allowing me to better utilise my left hand on his shaft and shift angles in his ass as I continue to shower his cock with my affections. Sucking hard on his glans to remove any lingering discomfort, I add more lube to my hand and work four fingers into him, pleasuring and stretching him further with every thrust. He must approve, because suddenly I find hands in my hair, moving my head where he wants as he roughly fucks my mouth.

God, I love when he uses me for his pleasure. All worries of hurting him flee; all I can think about is making him feel good, making him feel full, making him give me all of his cum. I never knew you could fuck someone and still be completely at their mercy, at least until he taught me. When he releases my hair, my hands and mouth immediately find him again. One around his cock, squeezing as I slide his length, alternating with my mouth as I continue slowly deep throating him. One at his ass, five fingers demanding entrance as they push and explore.

Somehow, we both know we're beyond teasing. His knees lift slightly, tilting his pelvis and giving me even more access. Each time I press, he bears down, again and again. I ease off on his cock, taking it more gently in my hand and mouth, moving more slowly; I want this to last, I want him to focus on the feeling of his ass being filled completely.

I push, he pushes, and suddenly my knuckles pass his hot barrier, past the rim inside that limits what he can take, deep into him.

"Oh my god," escapes me before I can stop it. The feeling is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I feel his sphincter gripping my wrist, while my hand is held more gently inside him. I swallow around his cock and hold still, giving him time to adjust. I watch his face, his eyes closed and a look of pure focus across his features. I've read that it helps to move, that lack of friction can lead to soreness.

Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers
12