Hometime - Daddy's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I move inside him.

I begin sucking and swallowing up his length, bringing my left hand back up to stroke any part of his cock that isn't in my warm mouth. Oh so slowly curling my fingers inside him, creating a fist as he moans. I know it must feel bigger now, more intense, and the look on his face is evidence. He begins moaning in earnest as my hand rocks, twists, shifts back and forth. Small movements, each causing an earthquake in his body.

When his moans turn to gasps, his knuckles begin to turn white as they grip the mattress, and I can feel his cock throbbing in my mouth, I know: it's time. Suddenly desperate to feel him explode in my mouth, to feel him squeezing my hand, to hear him lose control, I find coordination skills I never knew I possessed. My right hand gently works in his ass, fucking him so deeply he probably feels it in his ribs. My left hand caresses his cock, trailing behind my mouth as I squeeze and suck and lick. I don't really need oxygen, probably.

He's grasping, ripping the sheets and the mattress, tensing every muscle I can see or feel, but he's still not quite there. I begin to rotate my right hand on every thrust, and focus my mouth on his head as my left hand runs his length and teases that gentle ridge. I moan at the feeling of his hot skin, the throbbing pressure, and suddenly I hear it: a low moan, growing rapidly into a growl that makes me shiver between his thighs. His cock throbs with his heartbeat as he begins to explode in my mouth, his ass squeezing my hand in time with his ejaculations. I slowly slide my hand out as his orgasm reaches crescendo, slowing my movements on his cock as I swallow him.

Every

Single

Drop.

All of his muscles tremble and relax before me, his head falling back as he finds his breath. I gently squeeze the last of his cum from his perfect cock, making sure to carefully lick every bit that's left. When I'm satisfied none will be wasted, I move up his body, touching as I go. I kiss him deeply with the last of his cum on my tongue, sharing my taste with his.

We are delicious together.

12