Hometown Lady

Story Info
Unexpected end to chance encounter.
3k words
4.56
20k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

HOMETOWN LADY

I'm Bob, when I was younger everyone called me Bobby. I'm a fairly good looking guy I guess. Not built, but not out of shape either. I had a reputation as a "good boy", you know, the boy next door type. This was a reputation at first I was annoyed by, but soon learned to love and cultivate. What I came to realize and my friends didn't, was this gave me the ability to date almost any girl. They knew their reputation would not be ruined by going out with me, and they believed I wouldn't kiss and tell. This also allowed them to do things with me they would not with others. I even dated girls grades ahead of me, which further enhanced the mystery around me I guess. I always had a date for every dance or prom. I don't say all this to boast, because I just consider myself to be unusually lucky and for you to understand how what I am about to relate came about.

What I have described thus far was mostly in high school. When I went off to college I found it much easier with women from my hometown than the girls at college. "Townies', my college buds called them. So for the first two years I came home a lot I began hanging out with a group of townie guys. I even would go with them on spring break to the beach instead of my college buddies. One trip I scored with a different girl each night except the last, and then only because she had sustained an injury that weekend and was afraid the sex would hurt. But due to our oral sex they guys still granted me a grand slam.

Once I graduated from college I came home. I didn't want to live at home so I roomed with one of the townie guys. Now this group of guys, several of them was cousins and their families had a big beach vacation each year at Labor Day. They were old enough now that their parents didn't mind if they drank and partied. My roommate who was also not related decided we should go and get a hotel room for ourselves and hang out and party with the others and we did. This is what happened on that trip.

************************************************

We had a basic cheap hotel room less than a block from the others. We went out the first night as a group. None of us scored that night, but we spent most of the time getting drunk and catching up and competing for the same women. After a day of hanging out on the beach the next day, we decided to split up that night in hopes of improving our chances of picking up a hot chic. We were so competitive, and realized we kept cock blocking each other often.

My roommate and I were ready to hit the scene but we knew it was too early for any action yet. He suggested we walk down to a beach club right down the street with a happy hour and drink cheap drinks til it was time to hit the bars, so we did. We got there and it was really empty. We sat at the bar and started our buzz.

People started coming in but they were all much older than us. Happy hour was now over and we were contemplating our next move when one of our buddies, mother and father and aunt and uncle came in.

They eventually saw us and came over. We had for so many times hung out at their houses, it was all very familiar and jolly. We had plenty of time so we stayed and chatted. It was apparent they had been out to dinner, had plenty of drinks already and the men were trying to appease their wives before retiring for the night.

The men sat at the bar drinking somewhat glumly but their wives were drinking and swaying clearly wanting to dance. During my time in college beach music was popular and I had taught myself to shag, because I realized that women love to dance and will often reward you if you dance with them. We didn't have anything else to do at the moment and it was obvious these women wanted to dance and their husbands were not going to. So, I guess the good boy next door in me said why not make these women happy, so I asked one of them if she would like to dance.

Boy did she, she didn't even answer, grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. We danced and I tried out all of my best moves. She clearly was delighted and having a great time. I looked at my buddy and he asked the other lady to dance now and we were all having a good time. I remember thinking; somehow I had picked the better looking of the two and the better dancer. We danced and danced. It was truly delightful to see how much joy we were bringing these two women.

At this point I need to tell you that like all other guys older women excite me, but this was not on my mind at this point at all. This was someone I knew and if asked would tell you she was attractive, but not knock out gorgeous or anything, pretty much your basic mom type. And we are going to go out later and pick up some hot beach bunnies, so that was what was on my mind. But the night was still young and I actually was having a good time, so we continued to dance.

We stopped to take a break and grab another drink. I was dancing with Mrs. Jones, her husband said to both of them, "It looks like you both are having a good time on your own, you won't mind if Jim and I head on back, there's a ballgame on we would like to catch?" They both responded almost in unison and finished each other's sentence, "no, that's fine you two go on back, we'll be along soon."

"I'm sure Bobby won't mind walking me home." Mrs. Jones says, and looks at me for a response.

"No sure Mrs. J, we'll see you home safely" still not thinking anything about it and it was just a block or so to my hotel and less than that to her place. We would have time to do that before hitting the younger clubs. So we continued to dance for a while.

A slow dance began to play. I said, "I guess we should sit this one out, want to get another drink?" (Although it was clear she was quite drunk already) And thinking I should be a gentleman about it.

"No, I love this song. Come on." She says, and she grabbed me and pulled me close.

We swayed and danced. She held me close; I was still trying to be respectful. She began to rub the back of my head, and I thought damn, she is really drunk and then, she whispered in my ear.

"Are you ready to go Bobby?"

Well it was about time to hit the clubs so I said, "yes, sure that's fine."

"Well walk me home then handsome." She cooed.

It felt good. I had given this lady a night she thoroughly enjoyed and didn't expect. Clearly one better than her husband had planned. Then I thought we should get her sister-in-law as well and my buddy and said, "what about..."

Before I could finish she said, "Oh don't worry about them. Its close they can find the way. Come on, let's walk along the beach."

"Ok," I said and we left and started walking down the beach. She put her hand in mine. We walked down the beach like a couple. It felt nice

"Oh look, isn't the moon on the water beautiful. This is a wonderful night. Thank you for making an old woman so happy."

Again I was filled with pleasure for making her so happy and said, "You're not old Mrs. Jones." and wanting to pile on the pleasure said, "You're really beautiful."

"Call me Sandy." and she hugged my arm and put her head on my shoulder as we walked and said. "You are so sweet, a great dancer and handsome."

Actually in this embrace she stumbled less and as we walked I tried to make conversation so as we passed my hotel I said, "Sandy, that is our hotel right there."

"Great, show me your room."

"What, no it's a mess. You don't want to see that."

"Pleassse, I would like to see what those rooms look like inside. I don't care if it is a mess and it is on the way." She pleaded.

Not sure why she wanted to see it, I didn't see any harm in it. Maybe she was so drunk she didn't know what she was saying, but hey why not, so we went. As I opened the door I jokingly said this is our messy abode.

"This is perfect. Which one is your bed?"

I pointed to the bed I was using, still puzzled by what was going on. But it soon became clear. She walked over to me, draped her arms over my shoulders, leaned in as if to kiss me and said.

"You have been so nice to me tonight I want to show you my appreciation," and kissed me.

Now this wasn't a thank you peck. It was a full blown passionate kiss. Well as I said the MILF thing had not occurred to me until this point but now it was inescapable. My mind went into overdrive. She clearly is coming on to me. Is it just because she's drunk? Will she regret this in the morning? She really is attractive and I wouldn't mind. In all my exploits, I haven't had a real older woman yet. But, she is the mother of one of my friends, married and drunk. I really shouldn't take advantage of this situation.

Damn that good boy thing again, maybe one day I can shake it. So after kissing her back respectfully, I say." Well Mrs. Jones, thank you. I think we both had a good time."

"Call me Sandy, and yes you did show me a good time, and now I want to show you a good time," looked longingly in my eyes and began to unbutton her top.

I was floored. Was this really happening? I started to get hard. But wait a minute she is married, I've never taken another man's wife. Can I do this? And is it just because she's drunk? I should make sure she at least realizes what she is doing. So I say, "Mrs., um, Sandy have you maybe had too much to drink tonight, after all you are a married woman."

"Oh Bobby, I have had a lot to drink tonight but I know exactly what I am doing," as she turned and put the do not disturb sign on the outside of the door and locked the door. "You are so sweet to be thinking of me. I am married, but that is for me to worry about, not you."

"But what if..."

"Is it my being married a problem for you or do you not find me attractive?" as she flings her arms around me again.

"No, I find you attractive, very attractive and extremely sexy right now." I was getting harder by the minute. This incredibly sexy woman wanted to have sex with me. She reaches down and rubs my now very hard dick and says.

"I'm glad to see that is not the issue." and winks at me and then says, "Well the married thing. This is not my first time, so you are not breaking up my marriage or anything. You saw my husband. He is perfectly happy that,' I was happy having a good time on my own' and not bothering him." She then kissed me passionately again.

This time I kissed her back with the same passion. This was going to happen, damn. What was weird though was that, usually I was the one doing the seducing, and would an older woman need to be approached differently. I soon found my answer.

While kissing me she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. She was moaning as we kissed.

I could feel the passion in her and said ok then, time for the bad boy to take over. I finished removing her clothes, took off my shirt and positioned her on the bed. I kissed her again and then began working my way down her body. I sucked on her breasts using my best techniques.

"Oh Bobby, that feels so good you are wonderful."

I then kissed my way down between her legs. Taking my time to cause her anticipation to build and boy was it. I could feel her yearning; I think she hadn't expected this. She probably thought I was just going to jump on and ride her, and leave her unsatisfied. But if this woman was going to herself to me she was going to be satisfied. She spread her legs for me and gasped as I finally reached the target. She confirmed my thoughts.

"Oh Bobby, I didn't expect this. Mmmm, oh but keep going, mmmmmmmm."

I ran my tongue up and down her slit. Each time I searched for her clit when I reached the top. It didn't take but a time or two to find it and flicked it with my tongue on each succeeding pass. I then traced around her opening and then plunged in. This caused her hips to rise up off the bed and let out a delightful moan. I tongue fucked her for a while and decided it was time to send her over the edge for the first time, so I went back to her clit and began running my tongue over it and put my finger inside her and curled it searching for her G spot.

"OMG Bobby, where did you learn to do this so good? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Oh, right there yessssssssssssssss. Don't stop." And places her hands on my head and pulls me tight against her.

Success target acquired. I continue to drive her to orgasm. She wraps her legs around my head, starts thrusting her hips and begins to scream. Her whole body begins to shake. I continue for a few seconds more and then she pushes my head back, not being able to take anymore.

"Damn, how are you so good?" She says breathlessly. "Come here!"

She wraps her arms around me in a tight embrace and kisses me with great appreciation. I'm hard as a rock right now and ready to get to stage two, but I stay and hold her for a bit and then begin to slide my dick across her mound.

"Oh you poor thing I was supposed to be pleasing you."

"Oh, but you are," as I now raise myself over her and slide my cock up and down her slit. I just love making woman want it so bad before fucking their brains out. I continued this and kissed her. Then slide the head in. She is tighter than I suspected. I push in further to more moaning. I push in more and then withdraw to only plunge back in again deeper. She feels really good. This takes her breath, but as soon as I start pumping she regains her breath and starts moaning. She is very verbal and I like that. I especially like that I am making this older woman's night.

She wraps her legs around me and says, "OH baby that is so good. OH, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Well I oblige. I am fucking her now for all I'm worth. She is thrusting her hips back at me with as much force. I am really turned on by how much this woman that earlier I looked at as someone's mother is now fucking me such passion and better than any of the girls I have been with. "You like this cock don't you?" I say.

"Oh baby you don't know. I love your cock. MMMMMM. Fuck me with it."

Her eyes roll back in her head and she starts to orgasm again and makes noises I can't describe and have never heard before, and cussing.

MMMMMM, OH SHIT, GRRRRRR, MMPHDMMM, DAMN, MMMMMM, DISMMLK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHH, OOOOO, SO GOOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I slow down and begin to just slide in and out softly and finally stop and leave myself inside her as she tries to recover.

"Oh Bobby, that was amazing. How did I get so lucky tonight? I want you to fuck me all night."

"That can be arranged," and I start moving again.

"I feel so bad darling, I have had two orgasms and you haven't cum yet. What can I do to help?"

I flip her over while holding her close and staying inside her. I push up on her shoulders moving her into a sitting position on top of me. "How 'bout you try riding me."

"I can do that, and I am going to make you love it."

She knew what she was talking about. She rode me, rocked and rolled her hips. She felt so good. She squeezed my dick with her pelvis muscles. I have never had any woman give me such pleasure. Soon I felt my cock swell. I began to thrust it up into her as deep as I could. This apparently was pleasing to her as well.

"Yessss, baby cum, cum for me. You're going to make me cum again too."

I felt her start to shake as I began to ejaculate my sperm inside her. I hoped she was on the pill, must be because she thrust herself deep down onto me as she cam too. It was awesome. She fell off of me and we both lay there panting trying to catch our breath.

"Good lord Bobby. This is the best sex I have ever had. You are amazing. I want more, but I really should be getting back. Promise me we can do this again sometime."

"I would love nothing more, Sandy. You were amazing too.

And I had a new townie girl.

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers