All Comments on 'Hometown MILF'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*** Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Maybe cut down on the sex scenes so your lack of descriptives seem to be limited and so get a bit repetitive. I do appreciate that you've submitted something contrary to the cuck crap that's taken over the site. Today alone there must be at least a dozen "I asked other men to fuck my wife and I sucked their cum out of her stinking cunt and I loved it" stories listed. I don't read thT crap and the bastard authors who try to camouflage their shit aren't talented enough to cover their garbage for more than a paragraph or 2. Again, thanks for something refreshing.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Very good read. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With 411 stories published, you should be better at character development, and building tension between the characters. There is little more than 'he did this, then she did that.' I liked the ot, just wish you did more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Find some new words, mix up the descriptions, and give the characters a little more personality.

akindman22015akindman220153 months ago

Enjoyable story

many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...