Hometown MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our plan for a day at the shore came together quickly, which wasn't too surprising given how motivated we both were. We were in touch a lot between our night of passion and that morning and she sent me a lot of photos so I sent some back to her showing how her photos had affected me. We also coordinated our plan for that day so, once she got the kids off to school and had dressed appropriately, she let me know that she was on her way to pick me up. It was over an hour to drive down from where I was staying to Chadwick Beach but there was no hanky-panky on the road since we had a house with beds in it at the end of our drive. Instead, we talked about a variety of things, none of which resulted in a reduction in desire between us. When she pulled into the driveway, we grabbed our things then I followed her inside. She locked the door behind us and immediately led me upstairs and into a bedroom. She pulled off her cover-up, revealing that she was wearing a bikini, then untied the drawstring of my swim trunks before pushing them down. My cock was stiffening quickly, even more so when she reached for it and gently stroked it. Her bikini was more an athletic type than a string bikini, though she'd undoubtedly have looked plenty hot in one of those, as well. The top was kind of like a sports bra so I raised the entire thing to reveal her tits. She had to release my cock and raise her arms so, once I'd removed it, I lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples.

I tossed her top aside then dropped to the floor, kneeling before her and starting to slide her bikini bottom down. Her trim, brown bush was exposed and her bikini bottom hit the floor. I kissed her stomach just above her bush then stood and we climbed onto the nearby bed.

I flopped onto my back as she stroked my cock, making it even harder, then she swung her leg over and straddled me. I stared at her trim bush as she guided my cock toward her pussy and lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as my cock filled her hot, wet pussy then my gaze moved up to her tits.

As she started to slowly move up and down on my cock, I reached up to fondle her tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples. Her pussy felt outstanding as it moved up and down my shaft and, when she started riding me hard enough that her tits were bouncing, I moved my hands around to caress her sweet ass while watching them. I was also pushing up into her each time she came down on my cock which not only felt awesome for me, and apparently for her, but also made her tits bounce just a little bit more.

It was exciting to be having sex together again, this time someplace new and different, for me at least. It would have been nice to be able to stay even longer, along with a guarantee of no interruptions so we could fuck each other in every room, but that wasn't going to happen so we appreciated the opportunity we did have at the moment. We both knew the chances of us being interrupted were slim so we were very relaxed and able to lose ourselves in each other. Given that, along with the anticipation factor, she was getting louder and riding me harder, which I was sure was a sign that she was nearing an orgasm. I could feel my own building pretty steadily but I was pretty certain that she'd cum before I did.

I was assured of this when she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there momentarily before letting out a cry as her body started shaking. I brought my hands around to fondle her tits once again as she rode out another of her apparently typical long and intense orgasms. When she finally went still, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath and, after a minute, opened her eyes, smiled broadly then leaned down and kissed me. I didn't expect that she'd just go back to riding my cock given the number of position changes during our first night together so I was curious to see what she'd go with next. I was not disappointed when, after kissing for a bit, she climbed off of my cock then repositioned so that her pussy was over my face and she was looking down at my cock.

I moaned as she engulfed my stiff cock in her mouth then just relished her oral skills for a moment before reciprocating. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her juices and causing her to moan around my cock. Her pussy was so wet that I couldn't possibly lap up all of the juices that were flowing so I slipped a finger into her and focused on licking and sucking her clit. My finger easily slipped inside due to how wet she was so I slipped a second one in along with the first. She moaned louder and longer as I was slowly sliding both fingers in and out but also continued to skillfully suck my stiff cock. As much as I was enjoying another opportunity to eat her juicy pussy, I was also savoring the pleasurable feeling of her mouth sliding up and down my tool.

It didn't surprise me that she seemed to be building toward another orgasm pretty quickly. I was certainly content to enjoy a slow build-up as she used her oral talents to draw out my orgasm but I also couldn't have multiple orgasms. As long as she was happy with multiple shorter, quicker orgasms, I wasn't planning to change my technique at all. She continued to moan as her orgasm was building up, obviously with a great deal of pleasure. Once she got there, she briefly went silent then let out a cry as she started shaking. It pleased me that I could make her feel so much pleasure and I didn't stop trying until it was clear that she'd finished cumming. Her orgasm was a long and obviously intensely pleasurable one, clearly due as much to her feeling comfortable with her own body as to my efforts to stimulate her.

Once she'd recovered enough, she resumed sucking my cock, though now more focused on making me cum than on drawing out the pleasure. I had slipped my fingers out of her pussy and into my mouth as I'd lowered my head back down onto the bed. While gazing up at her brown bush, I was slurping her juices off of my fingers and enjoying the feel of her mouth moving up and down my stiff shaft. I'd have been happy to enjoy that blowjob all day but, even as skilled as she was at drawing out the pleasure and allowing me to last much longer than I'd have expected, there was still a point where it just felt so good that it wouldn't have mattered if she was still trying to draw it out. My cock was swelling even more as I got closer to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck me off. Even as I blasted my load into her mouth with a groan of pleasure, she just swallowed it and continued to blow me.

When I was fully spent, she released my cock from her mouth and moved around to lie beside me. We just lay there for a short while, feeling our naked bodies against each other. Since we had come down there to enjoy a day at the beach, however, we soon agreed that we should get dressed and head outside.

"Since every bit of our flesh is currently exposed," she suggested, "we should sunscreen up. You can start on me."

"If you insist," I replied, "but only out of concern for your skin. I wouldn't be getting any kind of personal enjoyment out of it."

"You better be getting some fucking personal enjoyment out of it," she replied and we both laughed. We got up and grabbed the sunscreen, each taking care of the other's hard to reach spots with some time spent on areas that wouldn't even be seeing the sun. I made sure that not only were her tits slathered, but also her ass cheeks and even down into the crack of her ass. I massaged her asshole but didn't apply enough sunscreen to slip into it, mainly because I wasn't sure that she'd be into it. She did moan, however, which was always a positive sign. Once we were well coated with sun protection, we slipped back into our swimsuits, grabbed our towels, cooler, beach bag and an umbrella and headed out onto the beach.

It was a perfect day for hanging out on the beach. There were few people out there, it wasn't too hot, especially with a slight breeze coming in off of the ocean, and the water temperature was ideal. We spent a lot of time in the water and a lot of time on the beach, relaxing and staying hydrated. We did manage to fuck in the ocean while riding the waves without losing our swimsuits, which was more of a novelty than a hot activity but something we both wanted to accomplish together. When we finally packed up and headed back to the house, it was to allow enough time for a shower together.

We rinsed off under the outside shower so as not to have a lot of sand to clean up before we headed out then went upstairs to the big, inside shower. We stripped off our swimsuits again and took turns under the shower spray before beginning to lather each other up. Between the sunscreen, salt and sand, we had our work cut out for us and spent a bit of time getting each other cleaned up and pretty aroused in the process. This time, though, when I got a good lather between her ass cheeks, I did slip my finger into her ass. She was so worked up by that point that she came almost immediately. She was pumping my cock, which was also well lathered, so the next step was pretty obvious.

"Are you going to stick this in my ass?" she asked then released my cock and turned toward the back wall of the shower. I gripped my cock and guided it between her soapy cheeks, slowly sliding it into her asshole as she moaned with pleasure. I held her hips as I was slowly fucking her and, after just a minute or two, she started shaking as she was cumming again. I smiled and slipped my hands up to cup her soapy tits, fucking her a little faster but not really harder. All the lathering up had me pretty worked up so, since she'd already cum, I figured I could just focus on the pleasure I was feeling and the building up of my own orgasm. Her asshole was snug so it wasn't going to take much before I was shooting my load into her ass. I figured there was no way she wouldn't cum again, especially once my cock started swelling even more with my impending orgasm.

She started pushing back against my thrusts, so I was sure she was close to cumming again, but I was getting close myself. The tight, slippery grip of her asshole was providing a high level of pleasure while I also enjoyed the feel of her soapy tits. I only reluctantly moved my hands back down to her hips when the pace was getting pretty frantic. We didn't cum exactly simultaneously but, when I started spewing into her ass, I think my spurting cock might have tipped her over the edge. She let out a cry and her body started shaking while I continued thrusting into her with each spurt of jizz. It was an intensely pleasurable orgasm for each of us and, once we were both spent and I'd slipped my shrinking cock out of her, we had to take a minute to recover before starting to rinse ourselves off.

We both grinned a little dazedly then got to rinsing off the lather. Once we were thoroughly rinsed, we turned off the shower and dried off ourselves and each other. We'd brought clean clothes to slip into, packing our swimsuits in the beach bag with our towels, then we made sure the place was sufficiently cleaned up before heading out. It was everything we'd hoped for from a day at her mom's beach house. We did manage to see each other and fuck a few more times before I had to leave town, but nothing with as much freedom and privacy as those first couple.

12