Homework Assignment Ch. 01

Story Info
In the future human fertility hits a snag. Can incest help?
5.5k words
4.25
35k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David swallowed hard and felt the sweat start to wet his collar. He was doing his homework, he said to himself. He closed his eyes. He rubbed them with his fingertips then rubbed his mouth and jaw. He stoked his beard. He undid the top button of his work shirt and loosened his tie. Then he rubbed his neck then the back of his neck. He had to open his eyes again at some point. Now. He'd open them now.

What he saw through the crack in the doorway was normal. It was just a girl taking a shower. A woman. It was a young woman taking her usual, late-night shower. She got off work late in the evening and so took showers in the middle of the night when all was quiet. This had happened multiple times a week for as long as she had been a bartender. His daughter, Winona was taking a shower like normal. He looked down at his feet. He looked at the matted, dark green carpeting in the hallway. My oldest child, he thought, is becoming a woman, which is only right. She is a woman, he thought. He stared at the carpet. He wondered who picked this color. He shook his head and forced himself to look up. His homework assignment was just to watch her tonight. It was just to watch her through the dappled glass tonight. He'd put this off long enough. Watch! He thought to himself. Just watch her and then you can go to your room. He wanted to accomplish his homework assignment. Then he would get into bed with his unconscious wife and lie awake all night attempting sleep.

Dr. Fairough had been giving him these little assignments every week. Most of them were simple. Just watch her. She doesn't have to be involved yet. She doesn't have to know. This was the first step. This step is just for you. Just think about her. Think about her when your mind wanders. Let your thoughts alight on her. Be as gentle with her image as you need. Let your thoughts just probe. Let your brain wander over her body and touch what it happens to touch. Think of her naked. How does that feel? Ok? Think of her touching just her own forearms for now. How does that feel? Ok. Think of her touching her shoulders. How is that? Ok. When she touches her shoulders do her breasts touch? Do you like seeing it?

He was looking at her now. Looking at her warm and wet, naked breasts, distorted through the warped glass. When she washed her shoulders he wondered if he had been right when he talked to Dr. Fairough. He wondered if they were rubbing together right now. They had to be. His daughter's breasts were...Winona. Winona's breasts were very prominent. When the doctor asked him to let his mind wander over her body he always stopped at her breasts. He wondered what they looked like. He had seen them a few times, but only fleetingly. He hadn't let himself stare at them. Even though he'd agreed to participate in this science experiment, he'd instinctively built a figurative wall that he wouldn't climb. Tonight his mind kept saying, you can look but you can't think of her in a bed, can't think of her on all fours, can't think of touching her. If he did think of touching her the most scandalous place he could stomach was the skin between her shoulder blades. He could touch her there. He wasn't ready to touch her lower back yet. His mind flicked through all the images he wasn't ready to imagine. They delighted him and sickened him. His wall went up solid and impenetrable. He looked down at the green carpet. If he was eventually going to empty his pulsing scrotum into her unprotected womb he would need to tear that wall down. Dr. Fairough had suggested brick by brick. So far it wasn't working too well.

When the family had agreed to participate in the study, David was almost certain it would be cancelled. It seemed like such an insane and desperately risky hypothesis to test. Because of some unknown environmental change for the last 30 years almost all the babies born on planet earth had been women. The decline had possibly been going on longer. David's high school class was about one third male students whereas Winona's class had no boys in it at all. He had heard that the closest male under 30 was two counties away. But it was all speculation. Most people who had a boy would keep him well away from prying eyes. There had been rampant abductions and so most male children were schooled at home and very rarely let out.

David was approached by a friend of his from school to participate in a fertility study. Originally David thought it was just going to be studies in a test tube. He thought, my friend needs a favor, I have three daughters, all they need is for us to come in and have some blood drawn, no big deal. Apparently there had been papers and papers written about the rate of male births in incestuous relationships. It was big news in the science world but David had never heard of it.

At their first meeting Dr. Annette Fairough, the research coordinator, had explained to him that they had fairly lofty goals for the study. There was an element, she explained, a potential element in this study that could be seen as incest. She stressed again and again that no one would be made to do anything they didn't agree to. But she also explained that this study's continued existence hinged on the participants' ability to put aside what society deemed acceptable and for them to see the study as their fight for the survival of all humankind. David had thought she'd laid it on pretty thick. Her words had rung in his ears for days afterward.

As he exited the hospital he texted his friend, the one who's favor he was doing. He asked if they could get a drink ASAP. His friend was free that afternoon. Dr. Patrick Barnes, his friend from college was gay and childless and one of the only people David could trust and rely on. In a world that day by day was looking more and more alien, he would do almost anything for Patrick. He asked him what Dr. Fairough had meant when she said there would be "potential elements in this study that could be seen as incest." Patrick had taken a drink of his beer and looked him sheepishly in the eyes.

"We just don't know yet, David." He said. He looked back down at the beer in his glass, then at the foam on top, then at the spaces on the surface that you could see right through, through the beer, through the glass to the table underneath. He cleared his throat.

"What does that mean, Pat? I need more information than that."

"We are all going to have to start rethinking what society has decided is right and what it has decided is wrong and whether we can afford to continue to think that way." He said, still staring at the table under his drink.

David couldn't bring himself to ask the question that came into his mind at that moment. Are you asking me to fuck my own daughters? Is it going to come to that? Did you ask me to do this study because all of my daughters are of age? He somehow found the courage the next time he spoke to Dr. Fairough.

"We hope to be getting a sizeable grant in the next few months that will allow us to implement some IVF treatments. But nothing is certain yet. We have been writing a lot of grants and haven't received any money yet. We will continue to keep you updated on our plans." She made some notes with a pen in her notebook.

"What should I tell my daughter Winona if she asks me?"

"You can tell her about possible IVF treatments. Or you could simply suggest she asks me at her next appointment." She began to write what David assumed were more notes. And then she stopped and said, "Do you feel comfortable continuing participation in this study? We can only accept your participation if it is entirely voluntary." Then she looked David deep in the eyes. David felt like she had tilted the interrogation light up into his face and was studying him for any sign of weakness.

"I'm comfortable." David said returning her gaze. "And Winona? How does she feel being in this study?"

"Have you asked her about it?"

"We don't really talk about it."

"She has shown no indecision about being a participant in this study."

"Do you say stuff to her like the future of the human race is in your hands?" David asked. He looked down at the whiter than white table they were sitting at. He remembered the thinly veiled desperation in Dr. Fairough's eyes the first time they sat at this table together.

"Well, yes I do say stuff like that to her, but I say it because it's true. You might wish to downplay your own involvement in preventing this horrible disaster, but being a participant in this study has not been easy, and it will continue to be challenging. I, for one, am very grateful to you and your daughter for participating. As you can probably guess we don't have many participants. Even the suggestion of incest between a father and his young daughter can cause the most open-minded individuals to go running in fear and shame. And the families who would be excited to participate we often find have issues of consent. You and Winona and your whole family are brave indeed."

David swallowed again, hard. He was still looking at the green carpet as he thought through all this. His hand had migrated to play with the hair on his lower abdomen just above the waist of his pants. He listened to the shower as he played languidly with his hairy stomach. He was still dressed for work. His hand now unbuckled his belt, opened the fly of his slacks, and slipped past the elastic band on his boxer briefs to cradle his semi-hard cock. He stroked himself slowly savoring the privacy he felt when it was this late. In the middle of the hallway in front of the bathroom door he stroked himself. He sucked his fingers and brought them dripping to the head of his cock. He saw a mouth sucking him in his mind's eye. Flashes of Winona's face was all he could manage. He longed for the moment he could imagine her choking on him, imagine himself humping into her face, one hand holding her head securely.

David was so wrapped up in his revelry that he didn't notice the shower turn off. He was actually imagining her. He was imagining her lips, her tongue, her breasts, the way her hair would feel in his hand as he pulled her head onto his pulsing cock—

The door opened and suddenly he was face to face with Winona. She was completely naked. She had toweled off and left the towel on the rack to dry. She looked into his eyes. She was startled but not afraid. The electric moment stretched into many electric moments. She looked down at his cock, exposed, wet, dripping with his own spit, weeping precum on the carpet, waiting for her. Her gaze slid up his body. His other hand had moved his shirt up as he continued to play with this hairy chest and stomach. Her gaze moved up his neck. It was tight with surprise, the tendons standing out, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. She looked at her father's tongue moving nervously, his teeth biting his bottom lip, the hair on his chin shifting as his jaw moved. She finally met her father's eyes, David's eyes. She took a tiny step forward.

"I...I was, I was given a homework assignment tonight by Dr. Fairough." David said, as he looked into his oldest daughter's eyes.

Winona slowly, so slowly stepped closer to her father until the hand holding his erection was just barely touching her naked stomach. She went up on her tippy toes to push his slacks and his boxer briefs off his ass and down to mid thigh. His fingers holding his cock slid gently on her warm skin. He was hairy all over. She allowed her palms to slide up his thighs to his overgrown groin. First she gripped his wrist, asking wordlessly to let her take over. He let go. He moved his hand to hang by his side. The other continued to play with the hair on his chest. The head of his erection briefly rested on her stomach before one of her hands took hold of it. The other cupped his swollen nut sack. She held him for a long moment. Her thumb moved over the head of his cock. She rolled his balls in her palm. They were both silent as the grave. She let out a small moan. As soon as she allowed her vocal chords to make a noise she melted into his chest and she started to sob with desperation.

"Please, Daddy." She sobbed, "Please fuck me, please. I've been waiting. Dr. Fairough told me to be patient but it's so hard to wait."

"Winona, baby," David gasped. Her delicate hands were now stroking him. He was so hard. He hadn't been this hard in years. The buttons on his shirt pulled tight over his forearm as he pushed his hand up and down his chest. Then he stopped her by putting his hands over hers. "We don't have to do this if we don't want to. No one is going to make us."

Winona looked up at him with hurt and confusion in her eyes. "You don't want to?" She asked.

David looked at her and tried to speak. Her hand was still grasping his erection. His pants and underwear were mid thigh exposing his hairy ass to the air of the nighttime hallway. He felt like he had never been more turned on, never been more desperate to fuck, never seen so much precum. What should he say? His mouth was open. He looked down at her body. That had been his assignment, to look at her. He followed her neck down to her shoulders. The ones he'd imagined her touching. He hesitated for a moment before moving his eyes to her breasts. His mouth watered. Unconsciously he formed his lips into a slight o as he looked at her young freshly washed tits. She was asking if he wanted to suck her nipples into his mouth as he fucked up into her. What should he say? He flicked his eyes down lower. He took in the lips of her pussy. He took in the delicate hair he could see. He took in how gorgeous the tops of her thighs looked in this light. He let out a little moan and let his eyes roll into the back of his head. Winona gripped him harder and he let out a slightly louder moan.

"Do you want me Daddy?" She asked again. He didn't open his eyes. He didn't think of something to say. He just nodded. And he bit his bottom lip trying to keep in another moan.

She stepped closer to him. She kissed his bearded chin right next to his mouth. He opened his eyes and turned toward her. They kissed. He felt like a teenager again, sucking face in the hallways at school, breaking all the rules.

The kiss didn't last very long. Winona broke it off to drop quickly to her knees and suck him hungrily into her mouth. David had moved his hands into her wet hair during the kiss and now they found a new grip as he gently thrust into her throat. She somehow knew how to suck cock. She was deep throating him like she'd done it a millions times. He decided to worry about whose cock she had practiced on later. Now he would just enjoy. She alternated between trying her best to take him as deeply as she could and stroking him with her hands as she paid special attention to the head. She sucked the tip into her mouth over and over again and let her lips caress it. She swirled her tongue around his head and curled it under the sensitive ridge. Then she took him all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh, Nona!" He cried out as he felt her once again take him deep. He thrust the tip of his cock into her throat and called out again, "Suck Daddy, Nona. Suck me baby."

He felt her moan around his cock. He hadn't called her Nona since she was a little girl. Since that day she told him to never call her that again. It had been almost 10 years now. She sucked him deeper than ever before.

"Oooh Nona, baby you're gonna make me cum. Baby you're gonna make me cum." He babbled.

Winona pulled back and let his cock fully exit her mouth. She looked up at him. She held eye contact as she stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Do you want to cum, Daddy?"

"Let's go to your room." He said and she flashed the most beautiful smile. She leapt to her feet and almost skipped up the stairs to her room. David pulled up his pants a little and followed her the best he could. The house was still and silent except for them.

When he walked into the room of his eldest child, he found her lying on the bed trembling. She had pulled off all the blankets and sheets and pillows. She lay there like a sacrificial lamb waiting to be stabbed. Maybe she'd sucked some cocks before but she had to be a virgin right? He didn't even know any boys anywhere near her age. He walked toward her.

"Daddy." She stopped him. "Take off your clothes. I want to see you."

David looked down and realized that he still had his tie on. Hell, he still had his suit jacket on. He let go of his pants and they fell to the floor. Then he quickly took his jacket off. He threw it onto the pile of blankets and pillows on the ground. He made quick work of his tie and the buttons down his shirt.

"Daddy." He stopped and looked up at her. "Slower."

David looked like she had just asked him to take a calculus test. He'd completely forgotten everything he'd learned in calculus. His eyes flicked up to a jewelry box on her dresser that David had given her when she was 16. He thought about how it hadn't moved from that spot in years.

"Winona, honey, I'm not really a strip tease artist."

His daughter giggled and rolled onto her side. David watched as her breasts changed shape, rubbing together, moving in the low light from the tiny bedside lamp. He again thought of his assignment. Watch her.

"I know that Dad. You don't have to impress me. I just want you to go a little slower." As she said this her hand moved between her legs and she started touching herself.

David looked at the jewelry box one more time as he slowly pulled his shirt off his shoulders and threw it onto the pile. He stood there in all his hairy glory. His pants were on the floor and his boxer briefs still clung to his thighs. He had salt and pepper hair all over his chest. The thickest part was between his nipples. His treasure trail went from this nest all the way down his stomach over his belly button to his cock, that was at this moment standing tall and proud. He slipped out of his shoes and his pants. Then he bent down to pull his underwear and socks off. He had tried to be slow, but as he stood there fully naked he couldn't help thinking that it had all happened a little too fast. Was he ready for this? Winona looked at her father. David felt her looking everywhere. She spent a long time looking at his member. Like she was examining every inch.

"Turn around." She said. And she smiled at him. It was a sexy grown up smile. It was a smile that a woman would use to seduce the mate of her choice. David swallowed. He turned around. He stood with his hairy ass and hairy back on display. He looked down at the floor of his eldest daughter's room. It was a wood floor with two rugs on it. There was one under her bed and one by her desk. He didn't know why he was counting rugs. He'd never felt more objectified. Maybe she liked hairy guys?

"How's my ass?" He asked. Then he looked over his shoulder at her, raising his eyebrows. He was hopeful. But David was sure there was something about him that would bring her back to her senses. He was sure that some aspect of his body or his personality would remind her that he was her father. He was sure something would come up to remind her that he was married to her mother, that his daughters and her sisters were in the next rooms, that this was wrong. But he looked over his shoulder at his lovely daughter, the one he always bragged about, the one who was too good for anybody especially him, and she was rubbing her glistening pussy and moaning like a whore.

"Uh...Daddy. Oh Daddy please..." She moaned. One hand alternated between absolutely punishing her clitoris and slowly pushing two fingers into her dripping cunt. Her other hand moved between her nipple and her mouth. It looked a little bit like she missed his cock being in there, but he dismissed this as wishful thinking.

He turned to face her. He crawled onto the bed with her. He reached his hands out and finally touched her. He touched her ankles. As soon as he made contact with her smooth legs his face fell to kiss her where he held her, to kiss every inch of her. He turned into a man possessed. He kissed all the way up her body, over her knees, past her pussy, past her ribcage to her nipples. He sucked one into his bearded mouth. Winona moaned and writhed under him. She bucked her hips up to meet his furry stomach. He moved his mouth over to the other nipple and bit it lightly. She gave a little yelp and looked down at him. He met her gaze and swirled his tongue around and around her nipple. Then he sucked it into his mouth. Her face changed as he sucked her breast. But she didn't break eye contact. Neither did he. He started to kiss down her stomach again. This time he kissed her down the middle, over her sternum and her belly button, down to her trimmed pussy. He kissed all around it lovingly. David remembered her touching herself and decided to do as she did. He slipped one finger into her. His fingers were thicker, he guessed. He'd add another if she asked him to.

12