Homework Assignment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to do?" David asked his daughter, slowly moving his thick finger in and out.

"Uh..." She said.

"Do you want me to lick you? Suck your clit? Do you want another finger?"

"I don't know, Daddy. Maybe I just want you to fuck me." The look on her face was pleading.

"Mmm, Nona, let me play around a little bit. Will you let me? You might like it." He then slid a second finger into her and she let out a gasping whimper. He started circling her clit with his thumb, pushing hard. Her body responded and she started to really moan.

"OH! Oh my god, Daddy, that feels so goo—Ah!" She moaned with her eyes closed and her head sliding back and forth across the sheets. David shifted up behind her now and kissed the part of her side where her bra usually sits. Then he sucked her nipple back into his mouth.

"Oh that feels so good." She whined.

"What feels good, Nona."

"I like..." She had never had to describe what something this intense felt like. She tried to focus on the sensations. She got distracted by her breasts and her nipples and the cold air. She thought of her lower back lifting and settling on the sheets, getting wetter and sweatier. She knew her father's hand was giving her this pleasure. She knew it was her clitoris. It felt like he had hooked her clit up to an electric cable and was sending delicious information through her pelvis and her stomach and her lungs. "My clit!" She screamed. "Uh! Oooooooaaaah, Daddy. Uh! Oh my god. Touch me like that. I've never felt like this before."

The muscles in his hairy arms rippled as he touched her. He moved his fingers inside her. He pushed hard into her clit with his thumb. He was relentless. Eventually she was unable to make any words and she just made strange otherworldly noises. It sounded like the most beautiful song to her loving father. He was the one making her sound this way. It was as though he picked up his favorite guitar to play and somewhere in the middle of the song the guitar began to sing along. Maybe it floated from his hands and began to play itself. It was magic. David couldn't explain it. He'd never loved his daughter more than at this moment. She was undone. She was exposed. And what was exposed was more lovely and more dangerous and sharp than he could have imagined.

She came. It seemed to last forever. David was positive that they had woken up the whole house by this point. He would deal with that tomorrow. He couldn't stop now. He very possibly would not have the strength to get to this point again if he stopped now. He slid up her body, spooning her. He lined his cock up with her soaked opening. He didn't stop. He didn't hesitate. He thrust firmly inside her. She was a geyser of liquid. She was so tight and so wet he slid in with almost no resistance. He felt his nut sack pressed against her clit and he ground into her. The walls of her sucking pussy held him there. He wrapped his arms around her, and as she held him, he in turn held her. He thrust. He pulled out slightly and then thrust into her again. She was quieter now. He propped himself up and looked down at her as he thrust again. She met his eyes and the passion shifted from her frenzied, deafening display to a focused, shared understanding. They were one being at the moment. She could feel him. He could feel her.

"You okay?" He asked quietly. She looked into his eyes and nodded.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm doing so well." The last word of her sentence rose up as he thrust into her again. He leaned down and slipped his tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately, connected together. His furry chest rubbed against her bare back. His furry arms and legs rubbed against her stomach and between her legs.

As David felt the tight opening of her pussy again squeeze the base of his cock, an image came into his mind. He thought of the first time he had ever seen Winona in a bikini. It was a pool party years ago, some school sanctioned fundraiser for a good cause. He didn't remember what cause or why it was organized around a pool. All he remembered as he thrust into her was that first moment he saw her. He had only just arrived. He walked onto their neighbors deck and looked out over the gathering. Girls and boys, men and women of all ages gathered in their neighbor's back yard and ate and swam. Winona had arrived early to hang out and help set up. The whole party seemed to pause and stare when she emerged from the pool house with her best friend. She took off her t-shirt and her shorts. David could feel her beauty infecting everyone at the party. Her shorts slipped down to her feet. She revealed a sea foam green bikini barely holding in her loveliness. She wasn't dressed inappropriately. Her loveliness was just something that was not easily contained. At the time he was not lusting after her. He instead felt pride. He could see that many people at the party admired her. Many desired her. Many people were just transfixed by her. He felt a wave of pride. This was his daughter. The most beautiful girl these people had ever seen.

Now as he was buried deep inside her, and as she moaned out his name he sped up his thrusts. As his hand traveled from her hip up her stomach to settle between those gorgeous, young breasts his movements became more desperate. His hands gripped her harder. One hand pinched her nipple so hard she yelped. He was aware of the long story of their life together. He had taken care of her. He only wanted the best for her. Now he was buried so deeply inside of her. He was fucking her. He began to push even deeper into her as he bottomed out in her beautiful hole. Then he pulled almost all the way out before pushing slowly back in. She was so tight that entering her slowly like this drove him crazy. He held her hips so tight. He hoped he wasn't hurting her.

"Nona, baby, am I hurting you?" He asked, whispering into her ear.

"No, David." This was the first time she had used his real name. "I like it when you hold me tightly." The way she looked at him over her shoulder went right to his cock.

"Oh god, Winona, I'm gonna cum." He picked up his pace. "Oh baby, I can't believe I'm inside you. You're so beautiful." He gripped her tits roughly as he hammered into her. She took every thrust. Her beautiful body writhed in his grip. Her pussy started spasming. She was cumming again. This sent him over the edge. His eyes rolled back. His rhythm became uneven. He buried himself as deeply as he could manage and emptied his himself inside.

"I'm cumming, Winona! I'm cumming inside you! Baby, I'm cumming inside!"

"Fill me up, Daddy! I want it!" She moaned, still riding the waves of her own orgasm. Her pussy milked him. He continued to thrust into her. Her gripping pussy, her lidded eyes, her open mouth, he drank it all in. He thanked his younger self for deciding to have children. He thanked his wife. He fucked up into her and continued to empty himself inside, inside of her. Were they creating something? Were they saving the future of humanity?

As David was coming down from the heights of his orgasm, he gave a few last tiny thrusts and started kissing his daughter's neck and upper back. He moved her hair aside and pressed his furry face into the smooth skin between her shoulder blades. He let out a long sigh. He felt one last pulse of semen shoot into his daughter. He smiled. Her whole life passed through his mind. He allowed his mind to alight on certain memories. Many things they shared had a different meaning now. How could this be the culmination of their relationship? He hadn't thought he was ready. But here they were. Settling into the after shocks of a fucking that rivaled every other in his life. After a few minutes of trying to catch his breath and rubbing his hands over her smoothness, he settled into the bed. His head was on a pillow, his lips were right next to her skin, his softening cock was still inside her.

"Are you comfy, baby?" He asked.

She didn't respond. She was asleep. He wished he could make sure she was okay. He should have said something earlier. He didn't want to pull out. He wished he could look into her eyes again. He wished he could hear her say that he'd given her everything she wanted. He remembered her sobbing on his chest in the bathroom doorway. That was real right? She'd begged him hadn't she? He closed his eyes. He'd deal with it tomorrow. He gave her one last kiss on her shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

12