Homo-pathic Medicine

Story Info
Only a homemade concoction can cure this acne emergency...
4k words
4.48
10.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story, characters, and events are a work of fiction. All characters portrayed in this work - both directly and indirectly in both sexual and non-sexual contexts - are of the ages eighteen and above.]

[The following story includes derogatory terms that some may find offensive.]

- S.A. -

"Dude, hurry it up!" I whispered through gritted teeth, the sound of my older brother's heavy footsteps echoing down the hallway serving as an anxiety-inducing reminder that my door didn't lock properly.

Miguel's handsome face was now glistening under a layer of sweat that had built up on his brow as he violently tugged and jerked his semi-hard cock with a fury. Stopping for a short bit to shake his hand and crack his knuckles, he gave a grunt of frustration as he returned back to work in trying to build an erection. Eventually, after a few more minutes of disappointment, he eventually gave up, "I can't do it!" He cried throwing his hands in the air, "Here, suck it!" He wiggled his limp dick back and forth in comedic fashion.

"Hell no!" I shot back, taking a wide step backwards away from the nude athlete, "You're not even trying dude!"

"I am!" He defended himself, thick eyebrows furrowing in disbelief. Exasperated, he pointed towards the laptop, "I can't get off to this! Find something else!"

I marched over to my bed where the laptop was showing the full display of some broad with huge fake tits getting railed by an anonymous ten-incher. Quickly closing the video, I began scrolling through what other offerings the site had, "Big booty Latinas."

"Already banged plenty of those! Pass!"

"Wet and Wild: Cheerleader orgy in the showers."

"Already seen it. Pass!"

"Naughty Stepmom gets fucked by her stepson's friends and makes him watch."

"The biggest lie told in porn that you're going to have a hot and horny stepmom. Pass!"

I tried my best to hide my worry, but I could clearly see my nervous face in the reflection of the screen. I was screwed, that's all there was to it. I was never going to get laid at this point. Of course, it was Dumbass Tyler that had to be the only one in his friend group that never got to go balls deep before high school ended.

My girlfriend Stephanie had been dropping hints she wanted to go there for a while now, and I had planned for tomorrow to be the big day. The day where I would take her out and then take her to my place to get lucky, considering my parents and older brother would all be out for the night. But, just my luck, seemingly overnight I broke out with an awful case of acne. Pus-filled zits and pimples ripe to burst plastered my jawline and spread out across my neck. There was absolutely no way I could face Stephanie like this - much less get her to drop her panties.

In a panic, I reached out to my closest friend Miguel. Although we were the same age of eighteen, I looked up to Miguel as a man--mainly thanks to his stories of the sexcapades between him and his girlfriend. I would listen with perverted glee as Miguel painstakingly described the detailed nature of his sex life - nothing was off limits as he reveled in sharing every raunchy aspect with our group of friends, but me in particular.

Miguel rushed over to my house, promising me that he knew of an old Mexican remedy that could cure acne within a day! And that's how we ended up with Miguel naked in my room attempting to jerk off so he could cum on my face...

Finally settling on a video and putting it in fullscreen, I returned my focus to the Latino soccer star as his newfound vigor was concentrating on trying to get a hardon for real this time. I watched with almost a fascination as his foreskin easily slid back and forth over his moist cockhead, Miguel occasionally squeezing the tip to get some precum to use as lube for his continuous fondling. I had offered him my KY, but he said he preferred to go "au naturale".

Apparently, it wasn't working. As much as he tugged and yanked, Miguel couldn't get any harder or bigger than his current state of a mere chub. He shook his head, "Come on, man" He urged me, "Just give it a lick!"

Once again, I recoiled from the sight of a swinging dick in my direction, "That's sick, dude!" I cried, "I'm not sucking your dick!"

"Come on, Tyler! Stop being a bitch!" He lowered his voice to whisper, "I promise you'll like it!" His fat lips puckering together in an exaggerated kissing motion.

My eyes dropped down to the half-erect cock that rested between his hairy thighs. I shook my head and rescinded on the offer once more, "I'd rather eat shit." I crassly replied.

Stomping his foot on the ground like a petulant child, Miguel grabbed his undies off the floor as he began slipping his feet through the trunks, "Welp!" He cried, "Can't help you unless you help me! Have fun trying to clap cheeks, pizzaface!"

"Wait! Wait!" I begged, rushing to place my hands on the shoulders of the shorter boy, "Please dude! I'm begging you! Help me!"

"I can't get hard! I've been jerking for half an hour already!" He defended, "You need to come up with something because this obviously isn't working!"

"Listen! Just one more time! Please!" I looked him directly in his striking brown eyes, "Miguel, I can't graduate high school a virgin! If the guys at the fraternity find out, they'll roast the everloving shit out of me!"

Miguel's bushy eyebrow raised in surprise as he pulled back, my hands dropping to his defined chest, "'Virgin'?" He repeated slowly, as though I were speaking a foreign language.

Guess the cat was out of the bag. I sighed, cursing my own stupidity, and knowing I was going to regret what I was about to say, "Yeah. Virgin." I finally conceded, "I know man, you can make fun of me later, but I need your help now!"

Miguel still didn't seem to believe it as he shook his head in bewilderment, "Wait...What about that time between you and Jasmine?"

I shrugged, "I just saw her top pop off in the pool. The rest was me reciting some Lana Rhoades video."

He still wasn't biting, "But...what about Veronica and Victoria?"

"Twins, dude? You really believed that?"

"But what about when you banged the entire girls' volleyball team at Dylan's party?"

"I didn't even get invited to Dylan's party!"

Miguel took it all in silence as he placed his hands on his hips, underwear wrapped haphazardly around his knees, "Listen," I explained before I feared he would walk out, "I'm really sorry for lying to you. But Stephanie is my last chance to get laid before graduation! I'm begging you, please help me!" I couldn't help but notice the whine in my voice as I continued to grovel.

Miguel shook his head as he spun around and turned his back to me, "Kiss my ass!"

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, "Please, Miguel!" I cried, "I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do? All the guys kept talking about how they're getting pussy every night, I had to come up with something!"

"No," He responded, "Kiss my ass!"

"Miguel," I continued to whine, "Graduation is in two weeks, this is my final chance!"

"Tyler!" He shot back, "Kiss. My. Ass!"

Reaching around, his hand slapped his firm cheek with a loud THWAP! The big brown bubble butt jiggled mesmerizingly for a few seconds before finally subsiding and the clear imprint of a handprint became visible on his smooth cheeks. Like two perfectly round globes, cheeks totally smooth but a thick forest of curly dark hairs peeking out of the crack, "I'll help you," He offered, "But you gotta kiss my ass to make up for all the times you lied to me."

"A-Are you serious?" I had to make sure, "You're not just screwing with me, right? Will you actually help me?"

"Swear to God! Now get to smoochin'!"

Out of options, without objection I got down on my knees and leaned into the impressive well-built glutes of the soccer stud. The fine soft hairs of his cheeks, the ones you didn't notice until you were as close as I was, tickling my face as I fully plunged my wet lips into his soft, yet muscular, asscheek. With a loud MUAH!, I quickly pulled away and stood up on my feet hoping to quickly forget the embarrassing moment, "There. Happy?" I asked, wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

"Holy hell...You're really a virgin, huh?" He clarified one more time; his back still turned to me, as though the realization that I literally kissed his ass finally crystalized it for him.

"It just...never happened." I sighed, "I would listen to you and the guys talking about everything you did with your girlfriends and I just..."

"Did you jerk off thinking about our stories?" He asked, so matter-of-factly I didn't even register what he had really even questioned.

"Of course," I responded with no hesitation, "Dude, you gave me jack off material for months! I think I must've blown four loads thinking about the story of you giving it to her anal in the bushes behind the principal's office!"

He giggled boyishly, "That was pretty good, huh?" He admitted, "What about the time I totally fingerbanged her during dinner and her parents didn't even notice?"

I couldn't wipe the pervy smile off my face if I tried, "Oh, that one was the best! I can't believe you have the balls to do something like that!"

"Yeah, about all those stories," He began, hemming and hawing, "I have something I need to tell you..."

He paused for a hot minute, taking a deep breath before finally continuing, "I'm still a virgin too."

As though he had just dropped a bomb, the entire atmosphere of the room changed at the offset of his confession. I was dumbfounded, "You're fucking with me, right?" I had to make sure I was hearing him correctly, "All this time I thought you were this...Sex God!"

Still with his back turned to me, his fat bubble ass still the only acknowledgement I had, Miguel explained, "Yeah, I made it all up. Everything I told you. The most action I've ever gotten was some over-the-clothes stuff. I was actually hoping you could help ME as much as I could help you..."

I was incredulous, I couldn't believe that both Miguel and I were still sexless losers after ample opportunity to get some tail along the way. Miguel especially, with his golden-brown skin, deep voice, and suave Latino charm. I scoffed, "How would we do that?"

He finally spun back around to face me. With a totally changed demeanor that exhumed confidence and cockiness, he dropped his drawers down to his ankles once again and showcased his pride and joy - erupting from a dense bush of dark pubes was his engorged fat cock. Now fully erect, the dark brown rod curved immaculately upwards and was looking almost freakish with the amount of fat swollen veins that surrounded and bulged through the shaft.

"What...the fuck?" The words slipped out of my mouth without thought at the sight in front of me.

"You get your acne cleared and get laid," he explained, "And I finally get some head. Win-win, güey."

Wordlessly, Miguel firmly placed his hand on top my head as he forced me to my knees in front of him. Looking up at my longtime friend from this angle put everything into a different perspective, he looked huge from this angle - a body built of lean and developed muscle, the thick happy trail that ran from his belly button to his pubic hair, the big dark nipples that capped off his well-built chest and the ring of freshly-fermented chest hairs surrounding each one, the making-out of washboard abs covered in a thin layer of sweat all oozed pure masculine sex appeal.

I gulped. Daring to trail my eyes down his toned and sculpted body, I was met head-on with his massive boner. It's wet slit staring me directly in the eye. Hanging below that were his heavy set of balls, the size of large eggs and covered in a dense jungle of kinky black hairs. The way they dangled low and swung freely back and forth between his hairy muscular thighs was hypnotizing. Forcing myself to break the gaze from his swinging ballsack, I looked up at Miguel once more. A sinister-looking grin plastered across his face made it explicitly clear what was about to happen...

"T-Th-This stays between you and me." I tried to authoritate, but the shakiness in my voice clearly gave away who held the power here.

I slowly raised a trembling hand to the base of his cock, fascinated with the stark contrast of my pale bony fingers grasping his dark brown meaty shaft. Remarkably, I couldn't even fully wrap my fingers around his impressive girth. Slowly pulling back the foreskin and unsheathing the moist cockhead, my mouth fell agape at the sight of a thick river of precum oozing out of the mouth of his slit, running down my hand and wrist. Miguel's claw still firmly grappling my head slowly brought forward my mouth to the fat mushroom head.

Precum smearing liberally against my lips and chin, I slowly opened my mouth and fully engulfed the prominent cock tip. The object felt foreign and alien to my tongue and the inside of my mouth, but the heat, unceasing throbbing, and Miguel's loud moans encouraged me to take more of him inside of me. Greedily swallowing down more of his thick shaft, I hadn't even gotten halfway through his considerable length before the inevitable gag reflex kicked in.

Spitting out a mixture of precum, spit, and mucus out of the side of my mouth, splattering against the rest of Miguel's shaft and pubes. The sick show only seemed to egg the Senior boy even further as he laughed and urged me, "Do it again!" He urged, "Just like the pornos! That's what you are, my own little porn star!"

With that, he violently thrusted as much cock as he could into the back of my mouth. Another thick wad of spit shot out my mouth and directly onto the floor, the rest flowing down my chin. Only a few minutes in and my jaw and mouth were already aching under the immense pressure of trying to take in as much of Miguel's fat cock as possible. My lips were stretched to its very limits. Using my free hand to stroke the rest of his length, I copied what I had seen in the numerous porn videos I had watched before as I attempted to work all my mouth, tongue, and hand in rhythm. It felt almost natural to me as my tongue automatically wrapped itself around his precum-oozing cockhead, "You gotta suck some dick before you get that pussy!" He laughed, "Fuuuuck, if only Stephanie could see you now!"

His legs spread wide, both hands gripping around my jaw and the side of my head, Miguel almost-robotically guided my mouth up and down his glistening prick - wet and slimy from the layers of spit and precum I had been choking up this entire time as he kept trying to jam more and more inside my mouth with every thrust. Suddenly without warning, he grabbed a chunk of hair from my head and forced me off with a wet pop, "Open." Was all he barked.

Following his order instantaneously, I widened my mouth as much as I could and stuck my tongue out. A strong hand wrapped around my neck as the Hispanic stud leaned down and shot a thick wad of spit directly onto my tongue before pulling up his dick out of the way and presenting his hefty ballsack. Excitedly diving face first into his heavy pair of monstrous nuts, the taste and smell of sweat, testosterone, and sex pheromones was overwhelming at first, but I forced myself to bury my tongue and lips into the damp forest of ball hair until both huge nuts were coated with a thick layer of slobber and spit, "Tastes...sooo...good!" The words involuntarily escaped my lips between sucking and licks.

Ending with a series of wet kisses on each ball, Miguel's wet greasy rod made full contact with my face as he fervently cockslapped me back and forth, laughing all the while. I was actually somewhat shocked how heavy his dick was smacking each cheek as he swung it back and forth across my face numerous times. My shorts were feeling uncomfortably tight as he banged his cockhead directly on my lips as though he were knocking before entering, "Fucking puto. Goddamn, why did we wait so long to do this?" He exclaimed breathlessly as I opened my mouth to accept him once more.

Shoving his sloppy prick back inside my mouth for another round of skullfucking, the pool of wet and frothy mixtures splattered and shot out of the corners of my mouth with every rough thrust and brutal shove, "This is fucking awesome!" Miguel announced to the empty room, "Holy shit, I can't believe we're ACTUALLY doing this!"

I couldn't either, but what I was really having trouble comprehending was how my dick felt like it was on the verge of exploding trapped behind layers of underwear and fabric. The wet puddle on the underwear spreading as I continued to leak uncontrollably. The unyielding assault on my mouth and tongue was pushing me to my very limits as spontaneous thoughts of Miguel shoving his thick cock deep inside my virgin ass flashed in my head.

"Oh Tyler!" He moaned almost femininely, "Oh my God! You little slut I can't-I'm gonna-Tyler! Fuck!"

Rapid and shallow breathing coinciding with his eyes rolling to the back of his head was the clear giveaway. Instantly pulling my mouth away from his throbbing member, it was my turn to give orders, "On my face!"

The thick creamy load of cum gushing out of his cockhead was the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes as my face was brutally battered with one, two, three, four, five, six thick ropes of jizz splattering across my brow, cheeks, and lips. Miguel's mighty screams of pleasure were the capstone of the entire experience as he finally took a breath of relief and I dared to open my eyes. Still fully naked in front of me, his cock slowly shrinking back to soft size, he used his cum-coated fingers to dab the remains on the affected areas along my jawline and neck, "Oh my God, bro." He exclaimed quietly as he leaned in closely to get a better view, "I can't believe that just happened. I think you sucked my soul out of me!"

Squeezing and gripping the base of his dick, almost like trying to squeeze the last bit of toothpaste from the tube, Miguel's moist cockhead kissed the last uncovered pimples across my face. His hairy nutsack scratching my chin as he put the pinched the final drops of cum across my jawline. I had nothing to say. The only response being my reddening cheeks of shame and embarrassment as I felt like I was crashing down to Earth and the realization of what just happened was falling upon my shoulders. I shakily stood up, blood rushing below my knees leaving them feeling weak and tingly.

"Hey, you should take blowjob classes!" He cackled, grabbing the nearby towel to clean up his softening spit-soaked dick, "I mean for a first timer you did alright, but that tongue game needs some work! Keep practicing and I might bring you to the locker room for a post-game celebration with the soccer team!"

12