Homo-pathic Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dared myself to take a glance in the mirror. My face beat red and drenched with sweat, thick rivers of jizz running down my face like bad makeup dripping down my brow and chin, my shirt sweat-and-cum stained. I looked like a fucking mess.

"Like, holy shit!" Miguel continued, ensuring he was cleaning under his foreskin as well, "Like I can't believe you actually let me fuck you in the mouth! Like full on, dick in your mouth balls slapping your chin! You, my friend, are a naughty, naughty boy! A semen demon!"

"DUDE!" I shouted at the realization of what I was looking at in the mirror and Miguel's words fully sunk in, "WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY DID I LET YOU TALK ME INTO THIS!?"

"You asked me to come here!" He defended.

"THIS IS FUCKING SICK! UGH, I CAN TASTE IT IN MY MOUTH!" Quickly scraping my tongue with my teeth and spitting on the floor to get the salty taste of man juices out of my mouth, "WHY DID YOU LET ME DO THIS!?"

"Yo, chill!" Miguel laughed, placing his hand on my shoulder, and leaning in for a whisper, "Don't act like I didn't see you enjoying it, joto."

"YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!?" I turned my anger towards Miguel, shoving the naked boy with all my strength onto the bed, "GET OUT! GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"What. The. Fuck?" Came the deep voice from the other side of the room.

Shit.

Trevor stood in the open doorframe. His mouth fully agape and his eyes widened as he took in the sight of his little brother's jizz-coated face and a naked Miguel sprawled out on the bed. The words got caught in my throat, but I was finally able to choke out, "T-Trevor! I can explain! This isn't what it looks like!" My voice cracking in the most humiliating pubescent fashion.

Silence. Awkward silence.

Then laughter. Trevor began howling uncontrollably as he gripped the doorframe to support himself as he nearly fell over, "Honor Roll student, my ass!" he shouted out, "I can't believe you fell for the ol' 'Jizz on my Face to Clear up Acne' trick!"

I spun around to look at Miguel who seemed to be as dumbfounded as I was, "Wha-what?" Was the only response I could muster as Trevor continued to hoot and holler.

"I fell for the same exact thing when I was your age!" He wiped the tears away from his face, "The ENTIRE football team was in on it, I looked like a ghost by the time they were done with me!"

Finally collecting himself with a deep breath and standing up straight, "Good times. Clean yourself up and I'll take you to the pharmacy to pick up some Clearasil. That should clear you up in no time!"

With a final chuckle, he stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Miguel and I remained in silence, absorbing what had just happened and the unspoken feelings that came along with it, "Ya' know," Miguel began, "I actually kinda thought it was bullshit myself."             

Turning to face the nude Latino boy lounged in my bed, I tried my very best to suppress my rage, but anger colored my voice as I asked, "You came to my house...made me kiss your ass...shoved your dick down my throat...jizzed ALL OVER my face...and you thought it was 'bullshit' the entire time!?"

With a swagger, Miguel raised his arms and placed them behind his head comfortably, exposing his hairy pits, "You enjoyed it." He simply stated, a tinge of arrogance entering the ambience, "Joto." He repeated again, slowly this time.

I could feel the heat flushing my face. I prayed that he couldn't see how bright red I was under the thick globs of cum. But judging by the massive shiteating grin on his face, I knew he totally could, "Yeah..." I meekly admitted, "I did."

12