Honest

Story Info
Two adventurers, loving, ravishing.
1.4k words
4
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing the episode, we wash the dishes and head upstairs. I remove my clothes, watching his jaw slack from enjoyment and surprise. I strut to him, encircling his neck with my arms, gazing into his wonderful eyes. My smile shrinks as his look conveys something I find... anxiety-inducing, yet thrilling. I then realize we are slowly dancing -- me, completely naked and him, fully clothed. Talk about a reversal power-play. Yet, I can't help putting my head on his shoulder.

There's no music, a chill is creeping up my birthday suit, yet I can confidently say I am very happy being and feeling this vulnerable. His steady heartbeat calms my raging nerves, and my arousal gradually burns in my chest. A slow, deliberate roaring flame... I close my eyes, loving the feel of his strong arms tightening around my waist. I tighten my own arms on his neck, breathing him in.

This wasn't part of the deal. There was barely any deal as it is.

Yet, here we are.

We stop. I look him and find him looking right through me. I'm dying to know what thoughts cross his brilliant mind, yet I know the answers would terrify me. We both reach out to each other, pulling our faces, kissing passionately and fervently. We are two hungry, and admittedly horny souls seeking comfort and solace into each other. It's a perfect maelstrom of chaos and lust. I feel the chill creeping into my absolutely vulnerable and naked body. I love it. He hugs me closer.

"Wait for me?" he whispers as he wraps his warm arms around my waist.

I nod, unable to speak. I have been waiting... I can wait some more.

He untangles himself from me, putting a bathrobe on me. He ties the knot, never breaking eye contact. We kiss one last time, and he leaves the room. I slowly sit on the bed. My goodness... I have been waiting for him, haven't I? Even as I have moved on, even as I am quite happy and satisfied with the way things are going in my life, I have secretly been wondering how a reunion between would play out. I've been re-imagining my actions if such scenarios took place. Wow.

I hear water streaming and pooling somewhere, vaguely thinking there must be a pool or a tub near-by. My thoughts now shift to his face. Has he been waiting as well? His actions certainly indicate so. But he has his partner?!... And so do I... What does all of this make us? What does any of this mean? I'm interrupted when I see him approaching me, also adorning a bathrobe.

"Come with me."

Such a strong statement, spoken in a calm and reassuring voice. A voice that carries no doubt, no judgment, no expectation, no anger... Just... a simple invitation. I take his hand, and he pulls me up. He leads me to another room -- one I haven't dared venturing into, because this house is not ours, and I'm not insane. It is so dark and charming, with dark-green wallpaper, the mahogany bed frame, the stylish elongated wall-mirror, the discreet writing desk, and the elaborate wine-bottle-chandelier suspended above the bed, and the lovely plants surrounding the room. Clearly, the owner of this room wanted to make a statement. Well said.

He opens the bathroom, and I instantly fall in love. Though smaller than the one in the master bedroom, there's an elegant clawfoot bathtub-shower smack in the middle. I want to moan of joy. I've always wanted to bathe within one of these, but never met anyone who owned one.

The rest of the room is equally beautiful -- green and turquoise ceramic walls, dark wooden floor, discreet brick-walled shower, white sink with hand painted design, white and wooden toilet seat, plants everywhere, beautiful three-door sink mirror, wooden towel stand, and an incense burner. I finally notice the candles as well as the flower petals inside the bathtub. I turn around, smiling like a fool, and watch him relax while sharing my delight.

"Yes, I love this."

He kisses me and gets inside the bathtub. I join him, and we both lay inside. I sit, laying my back on his chest, and he kisses my neck, gently reaching my ear. The warm water brings me great comfort, and I can't help but sigh of pure contentment. I giggle, caressing his legs, and I now feel his member slowly but surely growing. He's now massaging my neck, and the silence-filled room feels... perfect. His hands go down to my shoulders, my arms, my hands, my armpits, and arrive at my aching breast.

I can't help but voice my exhilarating pleasure by moaning, deeply and prolongedly so. I feel his laughter through the deep rumble vibrating from his comfortable chest.

"You like that?" he asks in an arresting tone.

"Fuck yes" I sigh, surprising myself.

He kisses my neck, biting my skin as he toys with one nipple while his other hand finds my soft spot, already wet from this entire situation. I gladly open my legs up to allow entrance, and he swiftly inserts a finger into me. Mm Yes... Perfect. I close my eyes, enjoying the way he rubs my clit while biting my earlobe and twisting my nipple. Fuck. I move on his hand to feel more friction, closing and rubbing my legs together. Yes. Just there.

He picks up the pace, going in and faster as he plays with my other nipple. I place my feet on top of his, finding support to further move by body along his administrations. I want more friction. I want to fucking cum. He purposely slows down, feeling the tension rising within me, deliberately telling me to take it easy. I want to get upset, but the way he touches me instantly soothes me. I sigh again, this time of resignation and anticipation. He's fucking good...

He simply holds me closer, hugging me tightly from the back and breathing in my skin. We remain this way for a while, with the sound of our calmed breathing take over the wonderful bathroom.

"Thank you" I say in a low tone, a smile slowly creeping on my face.

"Whatever for?" he responds, genuinely confused.

I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck while laying the rest of my body on his. I caress his cheek, loving the edges and corners of his face. I caress his lips, and he nips me, licking and sucking my index finger. He closes his eyes as I kiss his forehead.

"Thank you for creating new, better memories with me. I... I didn't want to stay mad or uncaring about you for too long. I'm truly happy we're doing this. I know this all ends tomorrow. I just need to let you know I'm thoroughly satisfied. And I forgive you. So, if I ever made you mad... Forgive me too?"

He doesn't respond, and that's okay. We finally kiss, expressing with actions what we cannot say with words. He brings me closer to him, massaging my butt as I caress his chest. I reach his cock, returning the merciless teasing session he gave me earlier. He is now moaning as he kisses me, then he rubs my pussy from the back. We both feel hot and bothered, withering with need and lust.

"I don't think I can keep going on like this" he speaks out, grabbing me out of the bathtub.

I squeal, then moan as he squeezes my ass. He helps me get dry, taking me to the master bedroom. Then, after putting a condom and without waiting any longer, he penetrates me swiftly. I gasp and kiss him, and he thrusts into me. I scratch his back and he hiss in response, deepening his thrusts in me, grunting, pinning my hands over my head, biting my nipples, sucking on my neck.

"I. Wanted. You. For. So long." He whispers in my ear harshly, and I moan loader.

Yes. Yes. YES.

He is now hammering it home if I can dare call myself this for once. The slapping sounds are driving me nuts with lust, and his guttural yell signals he has reached his climax. As he slows and removes himself, he grabs my legs, diving his mouth in my pussy. I yelp in surprise, then I close my eyes as he is twirling my clit with his otherworldly tongue. I grab his hair, moaning fuck and yes repeatedly... I will never forget this. Oh goodness... Oh... FUCK! I finally climax, releasing my all in the room. I feel a bit dizzy, loving the sensation of being absolutely lost. And unquestionably happy.

M.E.