Together Pt. 01

Story Info
A man reconnects with a friend from college. Sparks fly.
1.2k words
4.35
4.2k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's as beautiful as I remember. That same expressive face, that same sweet smile, that same endearing laugh with the cute little snorts thrown in. She's older now, of course. We both are. I had liked to imagine we hadn't changed a bit, but we've both grown since college. How could we not?

Our afternoon catching up turns into an evening out turns into a night in. A few years ago we would have shared a bottle of wine and watched Netflix, but life's caught up to us. She has work in the morning, and I've got meetings to go to. Neither of us wants to be hungover for any that, and a bottle of merlot hits people in their late twenties a lot harder than a pair of college kids.

Sobriety makes the whole occasion that much dearer, though. There's no numbing of the senses, no laughing as we stumble from the couch to the kitchen to rinse our glasses, no teasing at the door as I leave. It's just us and the unspoken as we sit across her couch from one another, inching closer as the night goes on until she's nestled in my arms. In a movie this would be where it cuts to us crashing through her bedroom door, hands all over each other and lips locked in a frantic kiss. Instead we calmly rise, turn out the lights, and pad into her room.

The soft light of the lamp on her nightstand is enough to go on as we undress one another. There's no particular haste as we pull aside the layers, taking our time as we explore and admire. In time, we're both naked, lying beside one another and sharing a silence as we lock eyes.

"What do you want to do to me?" she asks softly, a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face. I sigh and lightly press a kiss to her lips before planting a trail of kisses down her neck and chest.

"I want to make you smile," I reply, pausing my descent to kiss first one nipple and then the other. After dwelling on her breasts for a moment, I continue my way down, gliding over her belly button and coming to rest just above her groin. Her hair is neatly trimmed, and I trace a circle around the little triangle with my finger before leaning in to touch my lips to her sex.

She draws in a breath and shuts her eyes, but hardly gasps or jolts. This was predictable and expected, anticipated even. Leaving her groin for the time being, I nuzzle and kiss her inner thighs, drawing my fingers down her sides and hips. At length she grumbles something and bucks slightly, pushing her crotch towards my face. Reading the sign, I smile and proceed in my work.

I go slow and gentle, trying to savor this moment. I had wanted this before, and it had captured my imagination and daydreams for years, but now that we're here in this bed together, I want to experience every detail. The warmth of her skin. The sight of her chest rising and falling, her eyes peering down at me over her breasts as she cranes her neck to flash me a smile. The sound of her soft moans as I lick and suck and probe. The scent of her sweat. The taste of her arousal. I try my best not to rush her, but I'm eager to bring her to climax. She doesn't keep me waiting too long, luckily, and she bucks her hips a little more and trembles. A high pitched, happy sound escapes her lips, and I feel a little gush from between her folds. I draw the orgasm out as long as I can, and ease her back to a resting state before I sit up and crawl forward to bring my face even with hers.

"Make love to me," she murmurs, fondness shining in her eyes as she wraps me up in her arms. I'm happy to oblige, shifting around slightly until I feel myself prodding her entrance. With a nod from her, I give a long, slow thrust, sheathing myself in her heat.

We share long, eager kisses as I thrust again and again, finding a steady rhythm that works for us. Terms of endearment pass between our lips, and she makes no secret of her joy in this moment. Each jerk of my hips earns a coo or a moan from her, and she rolls her hips in time with my movements, trying to meet me halfway.

In time, I feel myself getting close. Her walls hug my shaft, and she seems to draw me into herself. Time, distance, things said and unsaid, feelings acknowledged and unacknowledged, our bodies don't care about any of it. They're not subject to the second guessing of the mind and fretting of the heart, and they know they want to be together, united in pleasure and affection. I manage to isolate a thought and give it voice, unwilling to give myself over entirely to desire.

"I'm going to cum," I breathe, holding her tight as I continue my thrusts, "Do you want me to pull-"

"I don't care," she sighs into my ear, arms squeezing me close and legs wrapping around my waist, "I want you inside me." Taking yes for an answer, I let myself go over the edge. My seed rushes into her, each wave greeted with a moan.

Once I'm spent, I draw my shaft out of her and roll onto my back. She immediately snuggles in close beside me, and I lazily wrap my arms around her once more. At some point in our reverie one of us manages to pull the covers up, and we drift off, content in each other's embrace and still reeling from the joy and affection we feel and just expressed.

In the morning, we get up and prepare for our day apart. She showers and I pour us some juice and fix some eggs, figuring I should earn my keep somehow. She chuckles and grins when I show her I've cooked breakfast, and agrees to sit down and enjoy it before we need to set about our business. We leave her apartment together, and she walks me to my train stop.

"This was really nice," I remark, turning to face her before descending into the station. I want to say more. I want to tell her I love her. But that's more than I'll let myself do just yet. If it's meant to be it will be, but I don't want to push.

"It was," she agrees, glancing around and grinning as if we're sharing a fun secret. In a way, we kind of are, I suppose. "When will you be back?" I release tension I didn't know I'd been holding, hearing her ask when I'll return.

"September, I hope," I explain, "It depends on what pans out. I'll be someplace come the fall. I hope it's here." Glancing around again, she steps forward and presses her lips to mine, sinking into my arms for a moment. A few seconds later, she pulls back.

"Me too," she replies, giving a wink and a wave before turning to catch her bus.