All Comments on 'Honest-Honest Ch. 03'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoying this story and hope you keep it going. Love to see these two as a couple and rub the families nose in their love and devotion to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my....

That takes guts and I'm extremely proud to see them both having lots and lots of it! Their love was true and pure and it just took some time for Amy to finally win that argument with herself and leave behind the "well-wishes" of her family and embrace the one true love. Aunt Cyn got her portion and that makes me even more proud of our couple, hopefully the rest of the family gets the same message and gives them their blessing. But one thing does bother me - even more damage than by her mom I feel was caused by Katy as the poster child of the family and her approach to the whole situation was downright hostile.

5* of course and hoping for lots more chapters soon!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous

Loved it. Now you need to let the rumour mongers in the family eat their humble pie. An apology would also be nice.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Nice follow up

The thing is, they’re still first cousins. No matter who apologizes (or doesn’t), they can’t legally marry in most states. Mike did okay without a support network around him for a year, but can Amy live without her mother and sister? Haven’t heard anything about Scott - presumably Katy is the daddy’s girl, but still if it was my daughter, I wouldn’t let my wife go looking by herself. I’d be with her and ready to either tell my wife to shutthefuckup, or kick some ass.... or as in this case, apologize and demand my wife do the same. So what’s next? I’d expect another family visit where they expect an explanation that Mike probably won’t provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story line well written. Thanks and waiting for your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

totally unrealistic... his whole future plans were ruined because her mom overreacted and she didn't stand up to her... and he is just like yeah okay lets fuck.. he gave up football and a partial scholarship.. had to get 2 jobs and only go to school part time... that means now it will take him forever and tons of debt for the rest of his life.. and guess what you only get so many semesters of financial aid... I should know.. my life got messed up permanently by a chick pulling stupid shit just like this story..

The moral of the story should be stay the hell away from women until you're done with college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story so far!

While some are looking for realism, I'm just here for the eroticism. I'm looking forward to Amy's acceptance of her fat arse and Mike pluggin it. Maybe havin' that arse wobblin' about... Keep it comin' Gov...

geisteskrankgeisteskrankover 6 years ago
wow

This is a great story so far, hope there’s more. I read all 3 chapters today. I loved the range of emotions, and how their confusion and innocence all at once was unleashed upon one another. Very well done!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really love this story... but

How did she learn all those things in the year they weren't together? Because before she never fooled around at all and now she was ready to go no warm up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy BS

Very nice start but totally unrealistic story. Lost its edge before I even got halfway.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

That is story telling at its finest. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous