Honest-Honest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers

Once together, we stopped kissing. We fucked and looked at each other, our faces just inches apart. We grunted and gasped at each other. She watched me, her eyes wide, eager and alert.

Then, she whispered, "Fuck me, I love you." She repeated it, and I buried my face in her neck, kissing her just under her jawline. "Fuck me, I love you," she cooed. I began to thrust into her, and she screamed. She cried, "Fuck me, I love you, Mike!"

I drew back from her neck and told her that I loved her.

She whispered, "He loves me!" almost like she was reminding herself of some astonishing fact. Then, with my every thrust, she cried out in pleasure and gasped, "He loves me!"

I grunted into her neck, listening to her rapture and feeling my own hit suddenly, like a rogue wave. I pushed inside her again. I squeezed us together; I mashed myself inside her as deeply as I could. It was like I wanted to push my entire being inside her at that very moment.

Then I gasped and felt my cock give everything to her, fill her very guts with all I had to give.

She cried out into my ear one last time, and then we relented.

***

I woke up.

I didn't want to open my eyes. I had been dreaming about Amy. She loved me and we fucked. The dream felt so incredibly real. I didn't want to open my eyes and look across at an empty bed.

I smelled the air—smelled her—and opened my eyes.

There she was, beside me

I reached out and touched her bare shoulder. She opened her eyes.

"You're really here," I said.

She nodded and smiled.

"You sleep, too?"

She nodded.

I began to sit up, but Amy put her hand on my chest. She was still smiling.

"What?" I asked, and I started to smile, too.

"It's just—I've dreamed about doing something with you. I've probably thought about it more than anything else."

"What?"

"Sucking your cock again."

She said it, and I felt myself move down there. "How did you imagine doing it?"

She perked up at the opportunity the shape the setting. "Well, for starters, you were usually standing up."

I climbed out of bed and stood at the foot, ready and awaiting further instructions.

"And you were wearing jeans and a belt."

I left and came back a minute later in my blowjob uniform. Amy was in her bra and panties, both skimpy and black. "What about you? Where were you?"

"I'm on the bed, on my tummy. Like this."

"So I just stand here by the edge?'

"Lose the shirt."

I took it off.

"Oh, shit, you are so hot," she said, looking over my body. She crawled to me on her hands and knees, and then she sat back, looking up at me. She worked off the buckle, the button, and the zipper. She smiled and tugged my pants down over my hips. Then, she pulled me to the edge of the bed and laid down, propping herself up on her elbows. My cock was level with her face.

She never used her hands, just her mouth. She glanced up at me, and those eyes, they were smoke. She lowered her gaze to my cock and pursed her lips. She kissed it once, twice, and then opened her mouth.

I wasn't hard, yet. I was growing.

She let the tip into her mouth. I watched her in a state of ecstatic awe.

The whole act was slow—not slow motion slow, but lazy afternoon in the hot sun slow—from start to finish. One of the thoughts that occurred to me was that she was savoring this. My cock was a warm brownie, and she wanted to make it last.

She never went deep. Half-way was about as far as she got, but I didn't care. What she took into her mouth, she treated like a delicacy. Her lips remained fat and pursed, but her jaw worked up and down. It looked almost like she was munching on it, but her teeth never even grazed my cock. The up and down motion of her jaw created soft suction and release.

When she let my cock out, she spent those moments surveying it with her eyes, and occasionally finding spots that needed to be kissed or tasted with her tongue.

There was something almost feral about her demeanor. I was the kill. She was the tigress. She ate when she wanted to. She paused and digested. She scanned for a place to next devour. She clasped onto the flesh and held there, feeling it in her mouth. She could feast languorously.

This was no rush-to-cum blowjob. My cock was on her schedule.

In her bearing there was also some aspect of nurturance. My cock seemed to be her child. Her every touch was infused with caring affection. I'd seen mothers caress their infants with the same tenderness I saw in her lips as they slid back and forth ever so gently along the shaft. My cock was her baby, and she wanted to blanket it in loving, soothing touches.

It was—easily—the most erotic moment I'd ever experienced. I don't know if I spoke a single word. I just watched her nurse on my cock and do it like it was her most favorite thing in the world. I was in a kind of standing coma. Amy had complete control over me. If she were to stop, suddenly, and turn away, I'd have promised her the world and everything in it to take it in her mouth one more time, for just one more second.

In a way, I thought, it was not even fair. This was so good, what she was giving me, that I could never repay her. A thousand orgasms would not be enough. It was an I-will-marry-you-right-now blowjob.

It seemed she felt the approach of my climax. She hummed sweetly into my cock.

It was then that I realized I had been holding my breath for seconds on end and letting it out in little grunting bursts. I also caught movement, to my right, in my peripheral vision.

It was Amy and I on the sliding doors of my closet, two of them, on rails. They were mirrors.

I gazed at them, and what I saw took me to the end.

It was a sideways view of the blowjob. I could see the rise of that incredible ass and the slope down to her lower back. I could see the line of Amy's jaw, stretched forward. I could see her eyes, closed as if in an ecstasy of passion. I could see her lips, pursed and slowly suckling the head of my cock. It was like a high def video of Amy sucking on my penis.

Then I watched my cock convulse, like a muscle, from the base up toward the tip. I could see her cheeks receive the pulse. Then, I could see her throat rise and fall, taking it completely inside her body.

I watched it happen again, like a wave starting at the base of my cock and finishing with the tiny rise and fall of her throat.

Again. Swallow.

Again. Swallow. Fuck, it was amazing.

Again. Swallow.

Then, my knees began to buckle underneath me. I slipped down to the floor and collapsed back on the carpet, gasping and cursing.

Amy laughed, proud of herself.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers
12