Honesty is the Best Policy Pt. 02

Story Info
John’s Fantasy of sharing his Wife is Becoming Reality.
2.6k words
4.05
19.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers

A stream of sunlight broke my sleep as I rolled over onto my back. I shuttered my eyes and started to focus upon Penelope standing on the bed and looking down at me. The light hit her auburn hair just right and the rays passed right through the chemise she wore last night outlining her fit torso and perky breasts.

"Looks like somebody had a fun dream." Giggling like a schoolgirl.

I glanced down and saw that Penelope had pulled down the covers and revealed a towering tent inside my boxers. I quickly grabbed at the comforter to pull it back up, but she was quicker and managed to pull the bedding completely off the bed and onto the wood floor.

She was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh no way Jose. No more covers for you."

She dropped to her knees on the bed with a bounce and thought it would be funny to flick my engorged cock with her thumb and middle finger.

"Ow shit. That hurts." As I attempted to roll over in protest.

She grabbed my chest and prevented me from turning any further. "You are going to tell me what you were dreaming about," with a strong unfamiliar voice.

"I donʼt remember. I just woke up and my cock has a mind of its own." I protested.

She must not have liked that response because she proceeded to run her fingers across my chest hair and reached for my right nipple which was closest to her. Squeezing and turning my poor nipple in unison until a howl escaped my mouth.

"Oh Fuck. What the hell Penelope?" I was sure that was some kind of payback for the time I clamped her nipple when she considered a piercing.

"I want to know what you were dreaming about John!" She was determined to get something out of me.

I honestly could not remember what I dreamt about, but I knew what she was trying to get out of me. Instead of tempting fate and risk getting my nipple ripped off again I gave her what she wanted.

"It was about what we talked about last night. I dreamt that we were in a hotel and you were hot for the lobby desk gentleman that checked us in."

Penelope smirked and looked me square in the eye. "John! You really are a dirty slut."

It was easy to see the smile she was attempting to wrangle. A cute performance of a stern face that turns wide eyed that turns to giggling that turns to stern face. It was the first time I truly thought to myself, "Wow. She really is into getting fucked by other men."

Penelope had this strange quirk about not letting me take a shower with her. She said that it was her chance to relax and meditate before starting the day and I would "just fuck it up," using her exact words. This morning was quite different though.

"John. John! Come on. Letʼs take a shower together."

I was still groggy and I wasnʼt quite sure I heard her correctly. Within five seconds I feel a strong tug at my scrotum. She somehow managed to rip my boxers clear off my body with one hand and smack my ass hard with her other hand.

"Ow! Shit. Whatʼs with the violence this morning? Are you learning to be a dominatrix or something?"

She had this quizzical smile on her face like that idea actually never crossed her mind, but now sheʼs intrigued. She gently grabbed my ear and whispered, "You, shower, now."

Penelope shed her chemise and panties and skipped to the shower singing, "If I could dance with you again, Iʼd kiss you as the lights went out...."

I gingerly sat up on the side of the bed. I was already completely naked thanks to Penelope. With a deep breath, I smiled and started walking to the master bathroom singing, "Swayinʼ as the room burned down, Iʼd hold you as the water rushes in..."

There are moments that are just so beautiful in a manʼs life and itʼs imperative to take the time to appreciate them.

The master bath had two skylights that let plenty of sunlight in during the first half of the day. She stood there under the shower head, stream of controlled water pouring upon her face and down her torso. The entire shower was walled with glass touched with a smidgeon of frost. The illuminating glow of her body took my breath away. She wasnʼt washing her hair nor washing her body. She just stood there looking up at the shower head, eyes closed and running her fingers through her hair starting at the scalp and ending at the shoulders. Her hands then continued their journey gently down to her breasts, rolling her dark pink nipples between her thumb and middle finger. With her eyes still closed she turned to me standing in the doorway and smiled. Even after twelve years of marriage she can still get me rock hard in an instant.

I looked down at my throbbing cock. "I am such a lucky man." I whispered to myself.

She rolled her torso and leaned against the shower wall facing me. I was still standing in the doorway watching her every move. Her left hand was cupping her breast and she slowly slid her right hand down her body stopping at her clit. She started to rub it in a circular motion. Her eyes never opened, but she knew exactly where I was.

The image was more than I could stand and impulsively started stroking my cock.

Little whimpers were flowing from her mouth and she started to feverishly attack her clit. Dipping her middle finger inside of her and then fluttering her hand brought out her dirty mind in an instant.

"Who should we get John?" The words echoed triumphantly from her mouth. "Who she we get first to fuck your wife nice and rough?"

I picked up the pace stroking my cock, but didnʼt answer. She was in heat and I wanted her to answer her own question.

"What about Steve? Heʼs divorced. He always gets a little chub when we go out together." She smiled as if it was a secret.

We have known Steve for seven years. He was married to a controlling woman back then. Ending that marriage is what it took for us to see Steve smiling again. He would always comment about how awesome Penelope is and that he wished he could find someone half as good. Once in awhile we would engage in locker room banter and I would let it slip about Penelopeʼs technique in bed. He would always just grin, turn away and adjust his cock.

"Do you think Steve has a big, thick cock John?" She was defiantly waiting for an answer.

"I know he does." I blurted out. "We used to play racquetball together and he is definitely hung."

Penelope let out a loud moan as her hips backed up further and her legs buckled against the wall. "I canʼt wait honey. I canʼt wait until you see a manʼs huge cock stretching your wifeʼs pussy."

A huge wave of warmth enveloped my body. I took two steps towards the shower before I started to feel that sweet release. Stream after stream hit the glass as I fixated on the words my wife just professed.

Still basking in the post orgasm afterglow, the words slipped from my lips. "I canʼt wait to put his huge cock inside of you."

Shortly, I heard the shower stop and the door swing open. My wife was suddenly standing in front of me dripping wet onto the tiled floor.

"What did you just say?" Her voice was calm yet intense.

I quickly stammered. "I said I canʼt wait to see his huge cock inside of you." Iʼm sure my face looked just like a kid who got caught red handed sneaking a cookie before dinner.

"No. Thatʼs not what you said John." She was staring straight into my eyes no matter which direction I looked. "You said you canʼt wait to PUT his huge cock inside of me." Her voice was still calm, but very confident.

"I misspoke honey. I meant to say watch, not put." Even I didnʼt believe my words and I was deathly afraid of what Penelope would think of me at this moment. I turned to leave and she grabbed my cock with such toughness.

She burned my eyes with her stare and took my right hand with her free left hand and led it inside of her sex. She felt so warm and soaking wet and it wasnʼt from the shower she just had.

I looked down at her wide eyed. Letting go of my cock she lifted her hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling my head down towards her. She looked into my eyes for a second and then started kissing me with more passion than she ever had before.

Her tongue was swimming in my mouth as she kept a firm grip of my hair.

My hand was still inside of her and I felt her juices running down. It wasnʼt a trickle, it was a river of juice that drenched my arm. I finally realized that while my wife had her tongue inside of me, she just had her very first squirting orgasm. Her knees buckled which made her pull my hair even more. She let out a loud moan and both her arms wrapped around my head so she wouldnʼt fall to the ground.

She stood there for several minutes hanging on for dear life. Then she freed my head from her death grip and rested her head upon my chest.

"I love you John. I love everything about you."

I couldnʼt speak. I just held her with my arms and stroked her long wet hair. She started to shiver as I grabbed a towel hanging on the rack and wrapped it around her body. Nothing more was said. Nothing needed to be said.

We spent the rest of the day shopping at her favorite outdoor outlet mall. The sun was embracing and the air was just perfect. We held hands the whole time like teenagers. She purchased yet another pair of shoes from the Christian Louboutin outlet store. I pretended to protest, but I secretly loved how those shoes looked on her. We had lunch at Truluckʼs as we both laughed about our waitress. She was such a nice young women, but it appeared she would get flustered around us. Maybe we were giving off erotic vibes?

On the way back to the car she pulled my hand and commandeered us into the La Perla lingerie store. Usually walking into this store meant I would sit at one of the plush chairs by the front window while she disappeared into the store for awhile. I attempted to walk towards the chairs, but she kept her grip tight in my hand and walked me deep inside of the store.

She turned to me and asked, "I want you to pick out an outfit for me." I was about to agree to her request and she put her finger to my lips.

Then she whispered, "I want you to pick out an outfit for me that Iʼll wear for Steve."

My cock twitched and I swallowed hard which made Penelope side eye me with a smile. "I can pick out any outfit I want?" I questioned her.

"Any outfit you want." Her response was deliberate with a definitive pause between each word.

I was no expert in selecting the latest lingerie styles, but I didnʼt have to be. I let my cock choose as we walked throughout the store. I knew I wanted to pick something in black as that always had the prettiest contrast against her milky white skin. We stopped at a mannequin wearing a black embroidered cupped bodysuit. The suit had several features that instantly hardened my cock.

The mannequin showed a sexy garter belt that connected the bodysuit to exquisite sheer stockings that ran up to her thigh. The breasts were underlined with a wire cup that propped them up high. The whole suit was sheer except for the beautiful embroidery, but the best feature was when I walked around to the back. Giving way to the material was a small string going underneath revealing her entire ass to the world.

My wifeʼs hottest feature by far is her curvacious ass. Her ass was the first thing I noticed fourteen years ago walking across campus. She was wearing these tight jeans and I swear I could not look away. Years of yoga and strength training has only improved its appearance. I gave an emphatic moan as I pictured her ass on display wearing this beautiful piece of lingerie.

Penelope stood in front of me admiring the backside view as she gently reached behind her and caressed my cock with her hand.

"I think you made an excellent choice honey." She gave that beaming smile and giggled at the control she had over me. I could only stand there and smile as my cock pressed against my khaki slacks.

On the drive home Penelope continued to gently caress my cock as I attempted to concentrate on the road.

"When was the last time you spoke with Steve?" The silence was broken.

"I saw him last Saturday when we went to the hockey game together. Remember, you were pouting because we only had two tickets?"

She remembered as her pouty face returned. "You could have both had fun with me that night." Admonishing me for even thinking about a guys night out.

"What fun is that? Itʼs the anticipation that gets me going." I reminded her.

"Youʼre right. Iʼve been constantly wet since we watched that movie." A sudden thought sprang to her mind, "Hey, did you plan that? Did you choose that movie on purpose?"

I only smiled as we pulled into the driveway, "I have no idea what you are talking about." I gave her a quick kiss on the nose.

Her usual beaming smile turned twice as bright, "John, You really are a dirty slut!" I sighed as I could only feel the power this woman held over me.

"When do I get to wear my new outfit and heels?" She was desperate to know and I was hesitant to answer.

Up to this point everything that happened was a fantasy between two people. Once I approached Steve about this idea I knew the box would be opened forever. I was feeling anxious so I just smiled and exited the car. Penelope quickly followed me to the trunk as I was retrieving the shopping bags.

She sensed my anxiety because it was palpable. "John, I need you to know that I love you and you are the only man I really need." She continued, "Fantasies are fun, but you are my reality and I thank god every day for that."

A tear fell from her eye and my anxiety transformed to guilt. "Honey, I love you so much and I would do anything for you, but you need to know this fantasy isnʼt one hundred percent just for you." I cleared my throat, "I have been dreaming about this for years. I donʼt know if that makes me sick, insecure or bisexual but I want to be the one to put another manʼs cock inside of you."

My wifeʼs tears dried up. She looked up at me and smiled, "It doesnʼt make you sick or insecure honey." She then leaned into my ear and confidently whispered, "and I think bisexual is so fucking hot."

RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers